Events Weddings Mexico / Spirituality Oaxaca -Riviera Maya

Oaxaca, MX View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Events Weddings Mexico / Spirituality Oaxaca & Riviera Maya is a wedding coordination company based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and in Oaxaca. Since 2007, their team has specialized in organizing weddings and events. For your special day, our team will go above and beyond to plan your dream wedding in the heart of Playa del Carmen or Puerto Escondido and throughout all of the Riviera Maya and island.

Events Weddings Mexico / Spirituality Riviera Maya coordinates symbolic, religious, civil, spiritual, and LGBTQ weddings for couples planning their nuptials in Riviera Maya or Oaxaca. They are also specialized in planning unique, nature, spiritual, and Mayan wedding celebrations. Their services include a budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, and vendor referrals.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alli Married on 02/14/2022

Valentine’s Day Elopement

BEST DECISION EVER to work with Sara and team. Sara is absolutely amazing! She made everything go smoothly and on time! We had a dilemma come up the night before the wedding (of course right). So, I’m almost panicking because it’s 5pm on a Sunday and I inform her of what’s going on with my hotel. By 730pm, I had a new location to get ready, transportation was arranged and everything was handled by Sara. I couldn’t believe it!! I a natural “stresser” and Sara made this experience absolutely stress free!!! I didnt have anyone with me getting married and she even helped me put on my wedding dress. You cannot get any better than her and her team.
    I seriously cannot thank her enough for setting up the most amazing and beautiful elopement ever!! The Mayan ceremony was gorgeous and they made you feel very comfortable/relaxed and truly capture the moment between you both. It was so beautiful that I am getting a recording of the whole ceremony. Everyone was so sweet after the ceremony when they were taking photos with us too! THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO BOOK WITH THEM! You won’t regret it! Thank you again 😊
    Carlos N. Married on 02/09/2022

The most spiritual experience

Me and my wife didn’t want a traditional wedding. Our first visit to Tulum inspired us to have a spiritual wedding. And we found Spirituality Riviera Maya. This was the most magical and spiritual experience we had to join our lives for ever.
  • Martha
    Martha E. Married on 07/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

This group made my wedding the best possible experience ever. They went above and beyond in making my dream come true, despite of rain on our wedding day. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests were just in awe. No one had ever been to such a ceremony before. The spiritual connection was just amazing. I recommend them not only for the ceremony but they also did the planning.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Just Moments Events Just Moments Events Wedding Planners

Professionalism and Quality!!!

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known Sara for many years and I love to watch how she works. She is professional and has the option of providing traditional Mayan weddings, as well as, destination beach weddings. She brings with her an energy that each bride will connect with in an easy way.

That Moment Photo That Moment Photo Wedding Photographers

Real wedding! they do you get married from soul to soul! fully recommended!

Calle Cantil de California 341 Oaxaca, MX, 77726
0052-19841063806
Location of (Events Weddings Mexico / Spirituality Oaxaca -Riviera Maya)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding