2850 Sandy Bay Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events in Bloom

Events In Bloom is known for "Creating only beautiful events". We have been serving Williamsburg and the Hampton Roads area for over sixteen years. Formerly a full service flower shop, My Favorite Things, we now devote all of our time to our clients and their events. Our talented and award winning staff includes Williamsburg's only designer accredited by the American Institute of Floral Design. We look forward to talking to you and to providing perfectly beautiful floral arrangements and decor for your wedding or special event!

Follow Events in Bloom on

GreatBridesmaids 40TheCedarsfrtdoor 282 29
summervacation151

24 Reviews for Events in Bloom

Rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

I'm so glad were able to find Jennifer to help us with our wedding flowers! She was so great to work with...responsive, friendly, and great to being very clear about exactly what we were getting. What I appreciated most about Jennifer is how she was able to figure out exactly what I was looking for. I showed her photos, but felt like I didn't feel like I was being very articulate. She was able to take those small pieces of information and somehow interpret my vision for the flowers. What she delivered was perfect - more than perfect and a testament to her skill and experience. You can't go wrong with Jennifer. She's fantastic!

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

I am so excited to share my personal experience with Jennifer at Events in Bloom. As a wedding planner in the Williamsburg, Va area, I had many vendors that I had worked with for clients, but when it came to picking for my husband and I's personal wedding, I knew Jennifer would be our florist. Jennifer is a phenomenal person inside and out. Her work is impeccable and her pricing for the quality of floral work is unbeatable. Jennifer is constantly offering ways to save money.

On the day of our wedding rehearsal, I had no idea what the decor would look like because i let my mother and father in law plan the event (it was hard to do that as a planner by the way :)). When I walked in the room and saw the gorgeous decor I immediately was pulling out my phone to take tons of photos of the design work! All of our family and friends were in aww of the beautiful floral centerpieces. She really went above and beyond to make it look incredible. On the day of our wedding, I asked the venue if we could see the room before all of our guests saw the room. This is something I always do with my clients and i wanted the experience. When I walked in that room, I literally cried. It took my breath away. The centerpieces were absolutely stunning. Jennifer went above and beyond anything she described in our consultations. Our guests literally gasped when they saw the centerpieces. Being in the business, I know prices of floral and there is no way we got what we paid for, we got a ton more! But perhaps, the most incredible thing Jennifer did for us, was our draping and chandelier at our ceremony. The week of our wedding the weather drastically changed and we had to get a tent. Jennifer was always going to do a chandelier and draping for us, but with the weather she ended up going above and beyond. She wired the chandelier and surprised me with a working chandelier. It literally was more beautiful than I imagined! Jennifer literally exceeded my expectations. HIRE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niki · Married on 09/27/2014

Jen worked with my budget, saw my vision and made it happen!!! She is absolutely amazing and made my day stunning! Every guest complemented on the arrangements and center pieces!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events in Bloom FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events in Bloom 1
    Free toss bouquet
    Free toss bouquet with every wedding booked this month.

• wedding cakes by charlie
    wedding cakes by charlie Wedding Cakes

A pleasure to work with, knowledgable and talented. Unusual and creative designs

• Two Rivers Country Club at Governor's Land
    Two Rivers Country Club at Governor's Land Country Club Weddings

It's always a pleasure to work My Favorite Things. Jennifer is awesome.

• The Catering Company
    The Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Jennifer is an amazing florist and we are always excited when we get to work with her on events. She brings a personal touch to everything that she creates and all of her arrangements are absolutly stunning. She is also very flexible and accomodating as far as budgets and working with her clients to acheive the exact floral look that they desire. She has moved to New Town which puts her right in the heart of Williamsburg and her shop is charming. My Favorite Things is truly a fabulous flower shop and we highly recommend them.

• 2850 Sandy Bay Road Williamsburg, VA 23188 See on map