1824 S. Henderson St., Fort Worth, TX 76110 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About événements

événements is a full service event company based in Fort Worth and serving the Metroplex and beyond. événements offers month-of wedding coordination, full event planning and management, and everything in between. Our consultants are passionate about creating personal, intimate and memorable occasions and approach each event with a keen appreciation for detail and commitment to quality. Bridal packages start at $875 and can be custom-tailored to fit the needs and budget of each client.

a5c8ad9a63023998 1211932854851 0160
The bride with her bridesmaids holding a bouquet
a5c8ad9a63023998 1211932854851 0160

13 Reviews for événements

Amy · Married on 06/05/2011

I wanted to add my voice to the chorus of positive reviews here. Chelsie and Daisy were fantastic - hiring them was the best wedding decision we made. They worked with me every step of the way, helping me solidify my (slightly off-beat) vision for the day and providing inspired design advice as well as flawless logistical support. We literally couldn't have done it without them. Our wedding was exactly what we had hoped for, and from start to finish we never had to worry about anything, from the most important moments of the ceremony and reception to the tiniest aesthetic details.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2010

Chelsie & Daisy were great! Anything I needed from dealing with vendor difficulties to small questions like seating charts, they were there to help with a smile on. I don't know how I could have gotten through the wedding w/o them. These ladies are worth every penny & then some!

Sent on 06/09/2010

christen · Married on 10/17/2009

EXCELLENCE! We had a very tight budget and our ceremony and wedding were more amazing than I ever imagined. Chelsie and Daisy created a package that suited our very individual needs, and when I later asked them to do more, they were able to accommodate us without issue.
    They are very resourceful and I trusted their taste whenever I was in doubt (i'm an interior designer).
    At my request, they held my hand through situations I dreaded doing myself, and always offered to take tasks off my list. (THANKS!)
    One of the most helpful things was Chelsie's system for paying vendors. It saved me enormous work and stress.
    Near the wedding date I became a very scatterbrained bride (by personality), but I was totally at ease with this, because I knew Chelsie and Daisy were taking care of us. I discovered the kind of comfort that superior service affords you is really essential to fully enjoy the day you've spent so much time preparing for.
    I knew I needed lots of help preparing a wedding from NYC, but now that I look back on my amazing wedding and the clear state of mind I was able to have, I really had no idea how much Chelsie and Daisy would do for us, and how lucky we were to find them!

As I write this whole hearted recommendation I have my fingers crossed that all future bride's who are looking for real help, will also be lucky enough to find Chelsie and Daisy.

Sent on 12/09/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

événements FAQ

Real Weddings

• Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography
    Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

Great wedding planner! Organized and so thoughtful.

• Cleverly Invite
    Cleverly Invite Wedding Invitations

Chelsie is such a sweety! We had the pleasure of joining her in a "get to know your vendors" cocktail party. She's also referred several brides our way. Everybody agrees that she is a pleasure to work with and really knows how to create an event to remember! Highly recommended.

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• 1824 S. Henderson St. Fort Worth, 76110 See on map