Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Ethereal Events

Referrals (2)
Event Design (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Wendi with Ethereal Events was a dream come true! We had the most amazing wedding we could have ever dreamed of. The planning process was fun, easy, and such a joy! I'm kind of a stress ball, and I didn't feel any of that while planning. It was so easy. I'm so glad we didn't try and do it ourselves. I would have hated it by the end. Instead, I couldn't wait to experience and enjoy it! It was the best day ever hands down! Wendi constantly had the answers and reassurance or was already ahead of my needs and potential concerns. Best money I spent hands down!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/18/17, 1 Review
4.7

Wendi was absolutely great! She was prompt, professional, meticulous, and empathetic. We would hire her again if that says how awesome she was!

Profile Picture Dwayne, 9/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Our wedding was a success because of Wendi. She was flexible when we met in person, via Skype, and at our venue. Not only was she professional and detail-oriented, but she put our amazing celebration when she was PREGNANT! If I were to do it all again, she would be the first person to call. Her attention to every detail is what made our wedding a perfectly smooth operation. THANK YOU, WENDI!!!! You are the best!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious, Ceremony, Reception