Ethereal Events

Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Ethereal Events

Ethereal Events has been planning weddings in the Seattle area since 2003! We love everything about weddings! It is an amazing day in two peoples lives that we get the pleasure of sharing in. It is really hard work, but so rewarding. We love each and everyone of our couples for their unique personalities and ideas. No two weddings are alike when we are involved. No detail is too small or problem too large for us to tackle. Witnessing a wedding is wonderful, but creating it and sharing it with a couple we've grown close to is heavenly!

Give me a call to get started planning 206.920.2658 or info@etherealevents.com

Wedding and Event Coordination
Unique, Extraordinary, Flawless Events

Seattle and Surrounding Areas
Available to travel around the world

Weddings, Galas, Holiday Parties, Auctions, Private Parties, Grand Openings, Much More...

Follow Ethereal Events on

September 2007 Lisa and Mike image by: 1000 words photography

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Ethereal Events

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2017

Wendi with Ethereal Events was a dream come true! We had the most amazing wedding we could have ever dreamed of. The planning process was fun, easy, and such a joy! I'm kind of a stress ball, and I didn't feel any of that while planning. It was so easy. I'm so glad we didn't try and do it ourselves. I would have hated it by the end. Instead, I couldn't wait to experience and enjoy it! It was the best day ever hands down! Wendi constantly had the answers and reassurance or was already ahead of my needs and potential concerns. Best money I spent hands down!

Rachel · Married on 12/20/2015

Our wedding was a success because of Wendi. She was flexible when we met in person, via Skype, and at our venue. Not only was she professional and detail-oriented, but she put our amazing celebration when she was PREGNANT! If I were to do it all again, she would be the first person to call. Her attention to every detail is what made our wedding a perfectly smooth operation. THANK YOU, WENDI!!!! You are the best! <3

Aline · Married on 09/12/2015

I don't even know where to begin, Wendi is absolutely thee most amazing person and wedding coordinator that one could ask for!!

Like any bride trying to save money while planning their wedding, I thought I could handle everything myself and run the show. However the days began to go from double digits to single digits and that's really when the panicking settled in and I realized that I could not do this on my own. This is where I reached out to Wendi with less than a week until my wedding and she graciously agreed to be my wedding coordinator.

I could not have had the best and most important day of my life without her. Wendi is so extremely organized and was very easy to work with. Even with such a short timeline to work with she was able to envision what I wanted for my big day and everything was arranged perfectly. Even with the minor setbacks that happened last minute (no ice, refreshments started late, missing name cards, basically things that were out of her hands, etc) I did not hear one single complaint from any of my guests, even still to this day. Many of my guests had actually reached out to me during the reception and let me know that Wendi had done a fantastic job and felt very taken care of.

I could not have found anyone else as kind, intuitive, and caring as Wendi. She worked with our budget, was there when we needed her, and had many back up plans in case it was ever needed.

I highly recommend Ethereal Events and if anyone is curious to know in more detail of how the week of my wedding and day of went please do reach out to me.

Thank you Wendi!

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• J Rankin Jewellers
    J Rankin Jewellers Wedding Jewelers

We love Ethereal Events! They have created beautiful and memorable weddings for couples that we know. A wonderful event planner for a perfect event!

• One Thousand Words Photography
    One Thousand Words Photography Wedding Photographers

Our Ethereal Events brides have had stunning and individual weddings - lovely to work with as well.

• Laura Marchbanks Photography
    Laura Marchbanks Photography Wedding Photographers

Wendi is such a pleasure to be around! She treats her clients and vendors with the utmost respect always. You can really tell that her business is her passion. As a vendor, it isn't always easy to work with a planner, and it should be. Wendi really understands the role of each participant in making an event successful. She is known for relieving the stress of many many brides, and does it with JOY! I would recommend Wendi to anyone and everyone!

• Seattle, WA 98117 See on map