Carmel, CA 93923 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About emily deisroth photography

Custom photography and digital darkroom. We bring out the best in your images. Offering color and black and white photography as well as custom designed albums that are true works of art.

7 Reviews for emily deisroth photography

Autumn · Married on 09/25/2009

We couldn't have had a better experience with Emily -- from the moment we called to inquire about her services until the very last moment of our reception -- she were fantastic! We are so thankful for her positive attitude, calm nature on a rather nervous day for us and for her professional and artistic eye. We will recommend her to any friend looking for a wedding photographer. He walk through with us the week before was thorough and truly helped us get a feel for how the day would play out. She arrived early and was respectful during our ceremony as our priest requested. Emily is a wonderful person through and through - kind and professional. We wholeheartedly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Laura · Married on 10/27/2007

Emily was absolutely amazing to work with from day one! She was responsive, creative and flexible! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and the photos were amazing!

Sent on 04/26/2008

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2007

From the moment we contacted Emily through our last interactions, she was always responsive, professional, artistic and provided many useful tips.

Working with Emily before the wedding was smooth. As the bride I did not worry about photography becasue Emily gave me the sense she was completely competent and knew what we wanted from her. On the day of the wedding, she was early, and prepared. She took us to Georgetown and had great locations for us to take group photos. Throughout the day she grabbed lots of great shots but was not obtrusive. It was nice to enjoy the wedding without having her snapping shots in our face the entire night.

Creating the album was also an enjoyably experience. She was organized throughout the process. The final product is perfect! I love sharing it with people becasue I truly feel that it is an exact representation of our wedding.

I highly recommend Emily Deisroth Photography and Design to any bride!

Sent on 04/27/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman)
    GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman) Wedding DJs

Working with Emily was an absolute pleasure. As an experienced wedding DJ who prides himself on being fully prepared due to advance planning with each wedding client, I appreciate that Emily takes the same approach. She even does an on-site walk through with each client in advance. Very impressive!

• Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie
    Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie Wedding DJs

Emily is superb! I had a chance to look at the pictures she took from a wedding we both worked together on and they were fantastic! 5 stars for Emily, she will not disappoint you!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bethesda - Washington DC