Alexander Rubin Photography

Napa, CA View map

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Artistic, Candid, and Decadent Wedding Photography

Based in Napa Valley, CA photographing love and life since 2005.

I photograph weddings in Napa Valley, Sonoma as well as locations worldwide.

My weddings have been featured in: The Huffington Post Weddings, BuzzFeed, Style Me Pretty and The New York Times.

I am also a regular contributor to numerous national wine magazines and I have photographed celebrities like Oprah, Katy Perry, Stephen Colbert, Iron Chef Morimoto and top wine professionals like Robert Parker.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Albums
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Lauren Married on 01/15/2017
    Alex is incredible. I knew I wanted him to be my photographer during the first conversation we had. He is humble, kind, funny and attentive, and will make you feel comfortable. Yet somehow, he steps back (at the times he needs to) and is present at your wedding, but you have know idea he is there, and has captured the most amazing moments. My photos show emotion, meaning, fun, and beauty. I did not have a videographer, so I knew that my photos needed to be everything to immortalize my day. He is also an excellent listener, and wants to make the bride and grooms vision a reality. It is such a personal decision about who you want to join you and your family and friends, on your wedding day...and Alex was absolutely fabulous.
    He is so creative, and I have the most gorgeous wedding photos. As a photographer, he stands above the rest. Thank you Alex, I will forever be grateful.
    Elizabeth Married on 12/15/2016
    Alexander is amazing and must be one of the best wedding photographers. He is genuine and charismatic. He has great personality and energy. He is creative and has fun and loves his job. He knows how to put people at ease and has a unique sense of craft. Our wedding photos were breathtakingly beautiful - all sincerest thanks to Alexander for capturing our one and only wedding day!
    Katie Married on 10/08/2016
    Alex was wonderful to work with! He listened to what we wanted and what our budget was and created a perfect package for us. We were instantly comfortable working with Alex because of his awesome personality and that was super important for us, so we both looked and felt natural in our pictures. Alex has an amazing eye and we have some incredible landscape shots in a location that he scoped out before our wedding day. I cannot recommend Alex enough and we are so thrilled that we were lucky enough to work with him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

70 photos · 06/23/2018
  • Melissa & Tyler
    62 photos · 06/09/2018

Jessica Tallman Photography Jessica Tallman Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Alexander on many weddings this year. He is true photography professional who knows his craft! And he knows a thing or two about a bottle of fine Burgundy. Highly recommended for stylish and dramatic work with that wine country haute couture feel.

820 Randolph Street, #293 Napa, CA, 94559
Location of (Alexander Rubin Photography)

Alexander Rubin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alexander Rubin Photography include in the starting price?

Alexander Rubin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography services does Alexander Rubin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alexander Rubin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Alexander Rubin Photography offer?

Alexander Rubin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alexander Rubin Photography offer?

Alexander Rubin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alexander Rubin Photography offer for wedding events?

Alexander Rubin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alexander Rubin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alexander Rubin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding