Ryan Lam Photography

3200 Zanker Road, San Jose, CA 95134 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ryan Lam Photography

Ryan Lam Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in San Jose, California. Lead photographer and founder, Ryan Lam, has an impressive natural ability to capture stunning scenery while simultaneously making subtle and stirring emotional exchanges between couples the prominent focus of his photographic artwork. His particular artistic style is highlighted by his ability to soften light, which will give your wedding photos a timeless, vintage feel. This skilled photographer has covered hundreds of weddings throughout his career, giving him a unique ability to capture raw moments of joy as they unfold.

Ryan Lam Photography offers clients a distinctly artistic photographic experience that will last a lifetime. In order to achieve this for his couple-clients, Ryan provides a number of additional services, including:

• Second photographer

Couple sitting on a porch
Couple sitting on a porch

9 Reviews for Ryan Lam Photography

Mimi · Married on 07/01/2018

Ryan was incredible to work with. He was very responsive/prompt with emails. He had suggestions and ideas to look through from previous shoots he did and how to capture lighting, and work with locations and timing. He made me and my fiance feel very comfortable and at ease with any and all questions prior and during the photoshoot. He made us laugh, we got along very easily, and Ryan helped us to have an incredibly special engagement shoot. I have worked with Ryan as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding, he was great to work with then, and he was one of the first things I booked now that it's my wedding. He accommodated us wanting to have our dog in some of the photos and really understanding about everything. He knows what he is doing. Ryan is fast and efficient and I am so happy he will be there for our special day too. We had our engagement photos back very quickly and just loved our experience. Thank you Ryan! Can't wait for the big day!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Janelle Christine · Married on 04/08/2017

Update: Ryan Lam and his team shot our wedding on April 8th at the Terrace Room in Oakland. Once again, it was a pleasure to work with him. His team was with us from our pre-ceremony until the end of our reception. We received our photos about five weeks after the wedding. The photos turned out beautifully and I have framed a few for our home. I recommend Ryan Lam Photography for anybody looking for beautiful photos of their special events.

Ryan Lam is an absolute pleasure to work with. He made my fiance and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot on January 11th. We were able to be ourselves while he snapped away. The final photos are beautiful. We had a few photos that needed a little extra editing to remove people from the background. He did that easily and they turned out perfect! Also, he was able to get all of our engagement photo edits done in just one week! I highly recommend booking Ryan Lam Photography for your wedding. We cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out in April.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Ryan Lam Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 3200 Zanker Road San Jose, CA, 95134 See on map