3200 Zanker Road, San Jose, CA 95134 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ryan Lam Photography

Weddings are an outlet full of expression and passion from all avenues. Keeping it simple, relaxed and fun creates the most candid ambience that is tough to replicate. Ryan has photographed hundreds of weddings over the last decade and has helped many happy couples develop and capture their own personalities and styles. Our use of natural light and non-intrusive post-processing keeps everything looking the way it should.

Follow Ryan Lam Photography on
melissaobillo eng 154 51 633802
uyenle eng 164 51 633802

9 Reviews for Ryan Lam Photography

Mimi · Married on 07/01/2018

Ryan was incredible to work with. He was very responsive/prompt with emails. He had suggestions and ideas to look through from previous shoots he did and how to capture lighting, and work with locations and timing. He made me and my fiance feel very comfortable and at ease with any and all questions prior and during the photoshoot. He made us laugh, we got along very easily, and Ryan helped us to have an incredibly special engagement shoot. I have worked with Ryan as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding, he was great to work with then, and he was one of the first things I booked now that it's my wedding. He accommodated us wanting to have our dog in some of the photos and really understanding about everything. He knows what he is doing. Ryan is fast and efficient and I am so happy he will be there for our special day too. We had our engagement photos back very quickly and just loved our experience. Thank you Ryan! Can't wait for the big day!

Janelle Christine · Married on 04/08/2017

Update: Ryan Lam and his team shot our wedding on April 8th at the Terrace Room in Oakland. Once again, it was a pleasure to work with him. His team was with us from our pre-ceremony until the end of our reception. We received our photos about five weeks after the wedding. The photos turned out beautifully and I have framed a few for our home. I recommend Ryan Lam Photography for anybody looking for beautiful photos of their special events.

Ryan Lam is an absolute pleasure to work with. He made my fiance and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot on January 11th. We were able to be ourselves while he snapped away. The final photos are beautiful. We had a few photos that needed a little extra editing to remove people from the background. He did that easily and they turned out perfect! Also, he was able to get all of our engagement photo edits done in just one week! I highly recommend booking Ryan Lam Photography for your wedding. We cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out in April.

Ryan Lam Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 3200 Zanker Road San Jose, California, 95134 See on map