239 NW 13th Ave, Suite 301, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Elli

Elli offers fresh and unique wedding invitations, save the dates, and personalized stationery. At Elli, we believe your wedding invitation reflects your personal style and sets the tone for your big day, that’s why we have created a collection of wedding invitations that are a fresh mix of old and new, vintage, yet contemporary. We think of a wedding invitation as a small piece of personalized art that sets the tone for your big day. It’s a treasured keepsake that will spark memories in years to come. Come explore our collection of wedding invitations, save the date announcements, wedding thank you cards, response cards & enclosure cards.

rusticsavethedatesamplepack

Elli 5
Elli 6
Elli 7

Kelsey · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Support woman + small businesses - you won't regret it.

These hard working women are so wonderful - they made the process so easy and helped me create the perfect invite. They responded so fast, were always flexible, and the quality exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Erin Crites · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Professionalism and Quality

I'm thrilled with these invitations and they are exactly what I was looking for as far as design, quality, and price. The process was easy and fast, and the Elli employees I interacted with were responsive, pleasant, and professional. I also appreciated the flexible customization options. I highly recommend Elli!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2019

Great stationary!

We loved our wedding stationary! We used Elli for our Save the Dates and wedding invitations. The prices were extremely fair and the quality was fantastic. I especially want to commend Elli's customer service. They are quick to respond and you get to customize their templates however you like. You can change the fonts, colors, layout, etc., and they'll work with you until it's perfect. I also loved that they work with Joy.com to have matching wedding website designs so everything coordinates. Shipping is fast as well and they have a ton of designs to choose from. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Elli FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elli 1
    Get 3 free invitation samples
    Touch and feel our beautiful invitations by selecting 3 designs and entering 3free at checkout.

• Candice Ravan Photography
    Candice Ravan Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend using Elli. Beautiful invitations and all around excellent service!

• 239 NW 13th Ave, Suite 301 Portland, 97209 See on map
    800-443-5289 (Phone number)
    800-443-5289 (Other Phone Number)
    800-443-5289 (Fax Number)