239 NW 13th Ave, Suite 301, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Elli

Elli offers fresh and unique wedding invitations, save the dates, and personalized stationery. At Elli, we believe your wedding invitation reflects your personal style and sets the tone for your big day, that’s why we have created a collection of wedding invitations that are a fresh mix of old and new, vintage, yet contemporary. We think of a wedding invitation as a small piece of personalized art that sets the tone for your big day. It’s a treasured keepsake that will spark memories in years to come. Come explore our collection of wedding invitations, save the date announcements, wedding thank you cards, response cards & enclosure cards.

rusticsavethedatesamplepack

Elli 5
Elli 6
Elli 7

Kelsey · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Support woman + small businesses - you won't regret it.

These hard working women are so wonderful - they made the process so easy and helped me create the perfect invite. They responded so fast, were always flexible, and the quality exceeded my expectations.

Erin Crites · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Professionalism and Quality

I'm thrilled with these invitations and they are exactly what I was looking for as far as design, quality, and price. The process was easy and fast, and the Elli employees I interacted with were responsive, pleasant, and professional. I also appreciated the flexible customization options. I highly recommend Elli!

Nicole · Getting married on 02/22/2019

Had an amazing experience using Elli! I worked with Brooklyn who was very accommodating and super sweet. I live in New York so everything was done virtually but she was quick to reply (even with the time difference) and worked with me to get my design exactly how I wanted it. The price was not as high as most of the other more advertised companies so I was able to splurge on "details" cards as well and still get a better price!

I highly recommend this company and I will be a returning customer when I'm ready to order thank you cards and place cards for the reception!!

Elli FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elli 1
    Get 3 free invitation samples
    Touch and feel our beautiful invitations by selecting 3 designs and entering 3free at checkout.

• Candice Ravan Photography
    Candice Ravan Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend using Elli. Beautiful invitations and all around excellent service!

• 239 NW 13th Ave, Suite 301 Portland, 97209 See on map
    800-443-5289 (Phone number)
    800-443-5289 (Other Phone Number)
    800-443-5289 (Fax Number)