Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

37 Reviews for Duo Makeup Artistry

Love love loved my makeup! Would highly recommend. These girls were so great. Very happy with my makeup. My whole bridal party looked gorgeous! The makeup lasted all night. My one girl slept in it and it still looked great the next day. Oh and the lashes really make an inpact- will use them again.

Profile Picture Kari, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Amy and Erica for makeup for my daughters wedding. They came highly recommended by a dear friend who had used them all well. They were nothing short of spectacular. We all looked amazing, even for a "mature" woman like myself. We received so many complements, they were definitely worth it. I highly recommend their services. Thank you Amy and Erica!

Profile Picture Marguerite, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy and Erica provided makeup for my wedding. I am a makeup savvy person and am kinda picky about who is doing my face. These girls really are the best in Philly. Besides being super nice and sweet they are very talented which is rare. My makeup looked beautiful, I felt beautiful, and am still getting compliments. Pictures last forever, spend the money and hire a true talent!!! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Willa, 9/27/14, 1 Review