2942 N 24th St Ste 104, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 99

About Dreamers Event Planners

We’re so efficient you will be as Relaxed as your Guests at Your Own Wedding! By Hiring Dreamers Event Planners you can be confident that your big day will flow as smoothly as the bridal gown.

As the happy couple, you will shine in the spotlight while family, friends and guests share your perfect moment without the slightest thought of what’s going on behind the scenes. Our professionals allow you to focus on what’s important to you rather than stressful details.

Whether you need Full Service Planning, Day-Of-Coordinating, Vendor Procurement, Design Services or any combination, we are here for you. This is your wedding; your day; your dream. We will create your vision and turn it into reality.

We only provide customized programs so that you will never pay for things you don’t need. Give us a call at 602-424-5722 or email today for a complimentary visit to design the right program for you.

Welcome to the “Dreamers’” Family. Thank you for visiting our site.

Weddings Laughs and Smiles,

samples 001
  • Videos 1

16 Reviews for Dreamers Event Planners

Mercedes · Married on 10/11/2014

Last March, I won the Kiss the Frog contest at the Phoenix Bridal Show which included Day of Coordination. Theresa was amazing to work with and went above and beyond anything I had expected. She stayed in contact with me throughout the year finding out my vision for the wedding, how much I had planned already and what still needed to be done, how involved I wanted her to be on the day of, etc.
    We met twice the week of the wedding, once at the reception venue and once at the church to go over what the setup would look like at each site and took all the décor early in the week so I had nothing to worry about on the day of. She started her setup early in the morning on the day of at the reception site and then made her way to the church to set up and be there to make sure we got down the aisle. She made sure no last minute issues came up and kept the bridal party under control. I am a planner and an organizer and felt like I had everything under control during the year of planning, but I don’t think I could have made it through that final week without her! She was there to talk with all the vendors, do all the setup, get the bridal party down the aisle, and then she went back to the reception site to make sure the vendors were there and that there were no last minute problems. She was truly a blessing to us and went above and beyond anything we could have imagined.
    We were able drop most everything off with her ahead of time and there were no surprises, problems or concerns of any kind during the whole process. Our guests haven’t been able to stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony and reception was, not only the décor and both sites, but also the atmosphere and we wouldn’t have been able to do that without the help and support of Theresa provided us during the whole planning process.
    Mike and I were very happy with the service that we received from Dreamers Event Planners and would definitely recommend their services for anyone’s upcoming wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2013
  • User4191497 · 2+ years ago

At first I was unsure about the value of a wedding planner. I really thought that I could do it all myself. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

I met with DePoy Studios first and they saw that I was a little, to say the least, overwhelmed and suggested that we should speak with a wedding planner. They sent us to Dreamers Event Planners and we are beyond happy with the services they provided.

Knowing what I know now I would highly recommend having a wedding planner for ALL weddings. Theresa at Dreams was hands down AWESOME! It was like walking into a dream. I explained exactly what I wanted and it all came to life the day of my wedding. I am not one of those princess type of girls and wanted something fun and unique; not run of the mill. More offbeat for sure!!

If you are planning a wedding and looking for someone who loves there job, loves there couples, and works there ass off for you, you found your team!!!

Pick up the phone and let your dreams come true!!!

ALL brides should hire a wedding planner. It will save your sanity!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Chantel · Married on 06/15/2013

If you want the best wedding and the least amount of stress this is the company for you!!! This company is not only professional but has some of the BEST partners to help you with your special day! I not only had a chance to enjoy my wedding but did not have one thing that I knew about that went wrong. This is why I say Dreamers Event Planners will always be ranked number 1 because they honestly love what they do and are GREAT at doing it! Thanks again for making my wedding day not only memorable but the best day of my LIFE!!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

• Parker and Schmidt Clothiers
    Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Wedding Dresses

Theresa provides all kinds of help for the costumer's requests and will suggests great vendors for your wedding needs.

• DePoy Studio
    DePoy Studio Wedding Photographers

Dreamers Event Planners is a bride's one stop shop for all of her wedding needs. Theresa is just amazing!! Her and her team can make a bride's dreams come true. Dreamers Event Planners are great to work with. They are professional at all times and work hard to make sure your wedding goes better then planed. DePoy Studios would highly recommend anyone to Dreamers Event Planners. Let Theresa make your wedding day dreams come true!

• Brett Noe Productions
    Brett Noe Productions Wedding Videographers

Theresa is a joy to work with. She made things so much fun for us and easy and on top of it all Every thing was beautiful! Kim Noe Owner/Producer Weddings by Brett Noe Productions

• 2942 N 24th St Ste 104 Phoenix, 85016 See on map