DM Productions - Wedding Disc Jockeys

DM Productions - Wedding Disc Jockeys

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DM Productions - Wedding Disc Jockeys

Boston's best wedding DJs all at one site

In your lifetime , how many events will :

1. Only happen once

2. Take over a year to plan

3. Cost tens of thousands of dollars

4. Have all your family and friends in attendence

The answer : Only one.    That is why the decison you make for entertainment will be the most important of all.

For over 30 years DM Productions has answered the call for one of the single most important days in many people lives. We set the bar so high each time and exceed expectiations so often that we get nervous before each and every event.

DM Productions is owned and operated by Dan McCarthy who for 13 years played to 18,000 people a night at the TD Garden as DJ for the Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics. It was his music that echoed through an NBA championship in 2008 and Stanley Cup Win in 2011 and the parades that followed.

No gimmicks, no props , no cheesy game show announcements, just great music and a dance floor on fire. That's what you will experience with one of our DJs.

Call or e-mail today to allow us to take 30 minutes of your valuable time and give you the full picture of what we do and what makes us stand out from all the other DJs you have to choose from.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow DM Productions - Wedding Disc Jockeys on

94 Reviews for DM Productions - Wedding Disc Jockeys

Consultation (3)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)

We used DM Productions for our wedding in April and it was one of the easiest and best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Dan McCarthy, the owner of the company, was the DJ at my sister's wedding almost 10 years ago and we knew based on that event alone that he was the only choice for our wedding. Meeting with Dan to plan the details of the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception couldn't have been easier. With state of the art equipment, and a detailed website that allows you to customize every aspect of the music for your event, DM Productions removes any stress on getting the music just right. Most important, Dan isn't a DJ that forces any of the gimmicky line dances or props into the reception. With a great mix of contemporary music and the classics, the dance floor was never empty the entire night. DM Productions is an exceptional value for the level of service provided. If you are looking for the best DJ for you wedding - look no further than DM Productions and DJ Dan - you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture S, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Dennis as our DJ for our wedding and we could not have been any happier! We threw all the curve-balls we could think of his way and not only did he accommodate us, but he did so with a smile on his face. He was very flexible with us and helped us work in a live performance, Irish step dancing, and late night Irish singalongs. You can tell that he has done this before so it was nice being able to have one less thing to worry about on an already hectic day.

Thanks again!
-The Connolly's

Profile Picture James, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have been to a lot of weddings and maybe I’m biased because it was my own, but Dennis was by far the BEST wedding DJ I had ever experienced! We hired him for our October 8, 2016 wedding and working with him from start to finish was seamless. He really listened to our preferences and kept the party going all night. I’ve had several guests tell me that it was the most fun that they’d had at a wedding and the party literally didn’t stop all night (until the venue kicked us out ). Dennis was fantastic to work with and I would recommend him to any bride/groom looking for a fun, energetic and professional DJ!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews

17 Photos

My Photo Album

17 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
DM Productions, Dan, Steve, Dennis and the team are the best there is. They can professionally take care of all aspects of your wedding needs, including the ceremony music. They know how to keep the dance floor full and are great at reading crowds. I hired them personally as well when a family member got married.

I have had the privilege of working numerous events with Dan McCarthy. It is always a delight to work with Dan and his company. Dan is very professional, detail-oriented, has a great MC voice and the dance floor is ALWAYS full when he DJs a party.

Events