Divine Hair Design

• Makeup by Kait
  • The Makeup Team

1 Reviews for Divine Hair Design

Sara · Married on 06/14/2014

Crystal Trexler and Brittany Guest are the two lovely ladies who make Divine Hair Design a place worth going way, way out of my way to patronize. I drive forty minutes to frequent their salon because Crystal is not only a very talented hairdresser but also extremely professional. Their services are also a great value, so I asked them to do my hair and my bridesmaids' for my wedding day without even knowing if they normally did events, much less having seen their portfolios. This was the greatest risk of my planning process, but the payoff was excellent. Not only did I love my hair every time Crystal did it (a mockup, my bridal portraits, and the wedding day), all of my bridesmaids have very different haircuts and hair types, so all of them needed something different to compliment them. We had everything from slick updos to beautiful curls pulled to one side (and everything in between), and it all looked fantastic. All of our hairdos still looked great at the end of the night, too (not for lack of extreme abuse). By the way, they beat me to the venue and were set up and working on two of my bridesmaids by the time I got in the door -- about ten minutes after I'd expected to meet them there. We LOVE these ladies and their skills!

Sent on 07/21/2014

• Lexington See on map
    Location of (Divine Hair Design)