9513 Painte Creek Ct., Orlando, FL 32832 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Details Designed By Nik

Leave your event details to us. . . Whether it is incorporating the details of your love story or the details of a large corporate meeting, the event designers at Details Designed by Nik will work with you to ensure your event is seamless and exactly what you envision. From custom décor to tantalizing menu selection, Details Designed By Nik will partner with you whether you need us to coordinate each detail or simply be there for you on your day. For your wedding, meeting or special event in Central Florida, just leave the details to us!

programs fans website
e9fde45522c335ef 1227635435578 Weddingoverview nl
NikkiLindgren webjpg

4 Reviews for Details Designed By Nik

Natasja · Married on 05/16/2009

Meeting Nik 3 months before the wedding was wonderful timing. She was able to see what we created, and what we wanted our big day to look like, and bring in wonderful input to make it all come together.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2008

Details Designed by Nik turned all of my childhood wedding dreams into reality! It was a wonderful experience to be a stress-free bride throughout the planning process, and especially on the day of my wedding. I knew that everything was in wonderful hands, and that I didn't need to worry about a thing! The Details Designed team is professional, knowledgeable, creative, and lots of fun! They had so many great ideas to make my special day unique, and I would recommend them to any bride looking for someone who knows their stuff! Thank you to the Details Designed staff for making my special day the most wonderful day of my life. Not only did I marry my best friend, but I felt like I had a team of "best friends" there to make sure everything was spectacular!

Sent on 12/13/2008

Elaina · Married on 04/19/2008

my wedding planner was great she picked up on the idea i was going for and was right on, she made are day wonderful and beautiful . thank you so much Niki

Sent on 11/19/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Details Designed By Nik FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Details Designed By Nik 1
    Planning Discount!
    Book your wedding planning with Details Designed By Nik through Wedding Wire and receive $150 off your planning package. With packages from full-service to "day-off" coordination, the team at Details Designed By Nik ensures that your special day will be everything you ever dreamed of. Call us now at 407-249-2428 or email DetailsDesigned@yahoo.com to learn more about how we can assist with your wedding details. Mention you saw us on WeddingWire.com and receive $150 off your event!

• The 2u Collection
    The 2u Collection Wedding Invitations

Nik is not only professional, she has a great personality.. any bride would be lucky to have her.

• 9513 Painte Creek Ct. Orlando, 32832 See on map