Davids bridals

5 Reviews for Davids bridals

• Diana

Diana · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Love it!!!

They helped me find all our our wedding attire, I even had to bring back one of my bridesmaids dress that I bought last yr and exchanged it for a different size. They listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress and only brought the deed in my price range!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

shebra · Married on 10/12/2019

David’s bridal had good customer service and beautiful dresses at affordable prices

David’s bridal offered good customer service and affordable dresses. I really like mJ who was able to keep me focused and help me narrow down my seas choice. She was attentive.

Sent on 10/15/2019

I walked in without an appt after a horrible experience nearby. They were able to fit me in after waiting less than 30 minutes. They had tons of sample dresses in plus sizes to try on. (Id been to the Davids in Greenville nc already and while they had some plus size samples, the selection in raleigh was better by far) the Clerk was very helpful, pulling my dress. Not the style I thought I wanted, but she was listening very closely to what I was saying and pulled the perfect dress. They were able to order it in my size with or without the train and in several colors. I loved having those options! When I wanted to think about it, they didn't push me and they to make the sale that day. Thank you Raleigh store!

Sent on 06/06/2014