5074 Spring Cove Court, Crozet, VA 22932 Map · Phone number

About david jones photography

David Jones has been photographing weddings in and around Charlottesville for over twenty years, and has photographed over 350 brides on their wedding day. He specializes in combining both a traditional and photojournalistic approach, and prides himself in being relaxed and unobtrusive at every wedding he photographs.

eight008
jonesdayone001

13 Reviews for david jones photography

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/19/2011

David jones photography did a wonderful job photographing my wedding day. Before the wedding, I spoke with David a couple times to let him know what kinds of pictures I wanted and who I would want pictures with. He was very flexible and was able to give me exactly what I wanted and more! Throughout the event, he was professional and captured many of the moments I will remember for the rest of my life. He is candid pictures of the reception are some of my favorite shots of family and friends and I absolutely love the picture of my husband and me together! He blended with the crowd and got great shots but was easy to find when I wanted specific pictures with people. After the wedding our pictures were up online within a couple of days and I received the prints very fast in the mail. I would highly recommend david jones photography to any bride/groom.

Sent on 01/14/2012
  • F

Sheila · Married on 06/25/2011

David Jones Photography captured memories for a lifetime. His commitment at my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception was amazing. He captured so many special moments that would have been lost. His dedication to his client's needs and wants is just priceless. His ability to be in the right place at the right time is unbelievable. My daughter's most important person she said would be her photographer. I now understand why! His shots were clear, precise, and beyond a doubt TOP QUALITY photography. David is so willing to work with his clients. He takes a great deal of pride in his work. One thing I can quarantee is David Jones Photography will provide you with a lifetime of memories. I honestly do not believe this gentlman sat down the entire night. I want to say a special thanks to his daughter, Summer, for help. I highly recommend this vendor. Thanks for an AMAZING JOB!!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Tara · Married on 10/23/2010

David was pure professionalism. His pictures are beautiful and he provided everything we wanted. He listened to our desires and concerns and was able to catch the feeling we wanted in our wedding photographs. He handled our families with respect, yet, was able to get the posed pictures done quickly. David was immediately available for every shot we wanted at the reception but blended seamlessly with our guests. He is fabulous.

Sent on 11/08/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

david jones photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• National DJ Connection
    National DJ Connection Wedding DJs

Great guy to work with - and he does great work too! I highly recommend David! Greg Tutwiler, National DJ Connection

• Mayhurst Inn
    Mayhurst Inn Mansion Weddings

Very high quality work, Cooperative.

• 5074 Spring Cove Court Crozet, 22932 See on map