Sunnyside, NY 11104 Map · Phone number

About Cynthia Holt Events

Cynthia Holt Events specializes in Wedding Day Coordination, often called "Day-of Coordination". We focus exclusively on this service because we realize that New York City is filled with brides who want to plan their own wedding. We come in exactly where you left off. We want to take care of all the details and the to-do list so that you can thoroughly soak up every minute of your big day. You get to focus on getting married while your family and friends enjoy being your guests. We will take care of all the rest.

Please contact us for a complimentary consultation today.

#HappyWedding

Wedding cake
Wedding cake

18 Reviews for Cynthia Holt Events

Pat · Married on 04/22/2017

I did not think my daughter and I needed any help with her wedding, but hiring Cynthia and her team for month-of coordinating was the best decision. We were both able to fully enjoy the wedding day and not worry about the details. Cynthia and her team were there from the beginning til the end and were completely organized and on point.

Melissa · Married on 12/24/2016

Where to begin with how fabulous Cynthia was. She really made our dream wedding a reality and took care of us along the way!

We used Cynthia to assist us with planning our wedding in New York when I was located in Australia. We eloped so whilst it wasn't the most complicated, we still wanted assistance in ensuring that everything ran smoothly. Cynthia's local knowledge and being in the right time zone was a huge help.

Cynthia was responsive and super organised. Cynthia did all the worrying for us! Cynthia made us feel as though she was just as invested in making our wedding day a success as we were. Sometimes I thought Cynthia cared more than I did!!! - that's just how fantastic she was.

At all stages, I felt as though she had everything under control and I didn't need to worry. She listened to my (possibly unreasonable) demands and sourced the best possible wedding providers. Amongst other things, I asked her for:
    *a masculine wedding cake (I don't really like cake but my husband does!) and she found the perfect bakery who created a very strong and delicious cake;
    *local sustainable flowers in the middle of winter....yep! and true to Cynthia's talents she found the most brilliant florist who created absolutely beautiful flowers.

In the midst of the chaos of the day, Cynthia was great in reminding us to eat, and to take time out to relax a little. She is a jack of all trades, and helped us get dressed, move around cakes and furniture, she always had my flowers in the best possible location for gorgeous photos. She worked extremely well with our photographer, Amber Marlow to ensure great photos.

In addition to all this, Cynthia was just lovely to have around. We were so grateful that we had such a fantastic wedding planner to make our day perfect in every way.

Thank you again Cynthia!

Carly · Married on 10/22/2016

Without Cynthia, our wedding day would have been total chaos -- and we never would have had the confidence to get married in Central Park. She was at our chosen gazebo long before the ceremony started, shooing away onlookers (an ESSENTIAL element of getting married in a public spot, even with a permit), setting up our musicians and receiving our guests -- setting the stage for us to have the exact entrance we wanted to have. She was a key element to organizing the perfect day. Don't get married without her!

Award

Cynthia Holt Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Brae Howard Photography
    Brae Howard Photography Wedding Photographers

Cynthia is a wonderful wedding coordinator. She's very organized and easy to work with. It was a pleasure shooting the wedding that she coordinated at The Somerly at Fox Hollow in New York.

• Sunnyside, 11104 See on map