Discover a hidden gem in Vermont where country comfort meets historic luxury. Our bed and breakfast resort features luxury accommodations, stunning views of the Green Mountains for unforgettable outdoor ceremonies, and acres of beautiful grounds to enjoy. Our newly constructed wedding barn specializes in ceremonies filled with beauty, blending an unforgettable natural setting with exquisite modern facilities. A secluded and gorgeous location for the wedding of your dreams!
Other couples have also viewed
1 Reviews for Crisanver House
Recommended by 10% of couples
Athena · Married on 10/22/2015
We deeply regret choosing this venue for our wedding. This is an outline of what we went through:Sent on 01/19/2016
(1) Carol, the innkeeper / owner was unresponsive, vague, and difficult to reach.
(2) She seemed annoyed to see us when we checked in! It was the most bizarre and uncomfortable thing.
(3) She provided no decorations for the ceremony space, nor did she offer any assistance whatsoever. When we went to decorate, the barn was filled with tables, chairs, and dirty glasses. No one ever showed up to clean!
(4) MY HUSBAND AND I HAD TO CLEAN THE VENUE so that we could use it. SHE HAD ALSO TURNED OFF THE HEAT AND RUNNING WATER and never turned them back on for us. To make matters worse, she was visibly irritated with us for having cleaned up the space!!! When we asked - very politely - where we could put the tables and chairs we had stacked, she said to LEAVE THEM WHERE THEY ARE. SHE TOLD US TO HAVE OUR PHOTOGRAPHER WORK AROUND THEM. My jaw hit the floor and I nearly started crying. My wonderful husband took over and handled things after that. While I was having my hair and makeup done the morning of our wedding, MY HUSBAND SWEPT THE FLOORS, CARRIED TABLES AND CHAIRS AWAY, AND DECORATED THE ENTIRE VENUE BY HIMSELF.
(5) She overcharged us by over $300! We eventually got her to refund us the overcharge, but only because we had saved every email that went back and forth between us. Even then she was still reluctant to give us the refund.
(6) The quality of the rooms were disappointing. Our armoire had no handle on it, so if you closed the door you had to find something to pry it open with. The bathtub in our cottage was covered with grime and wouldn’t hold water. The plumbing in our guests’ rooms weren’t any better. The water in the shower backed up so badly they had to wait for it to drain before the next person could use it. I wouldn’t expect that quality at a Holiday Inn, let alone at an inn that tries to position themselves as an upscale resort.