Compass Floral

Encinitas, CA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

Compass Floral is a boutique wedding floral studio.

I have been a florist for over 13 years. I started working in a flower shop when I was in high school, continued through college and then started my own business shortly after getting married. My style is natural and garden-inspired. I strive to consciously arrange flowers, not too wild and not too structured. I believe flowers are an extension of one's own personality and therefore customize each event with your unique aesthetic in mind.

I believe less is more with the right purpose and placement.

My husband and I live on a unique piece of property, less than a mile from the beach, which allows me to have my studio right next to my home. My kids are often in the studio with me, my daughter playing at my feet and my son snuggled close to me in a carrier. We have two dogs, five chickens & two goats.

Follow along on Instagram to see our coastal-floral-country-farm life :)

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Cavin
    Cavin U. Married on 07/04/2019

She made my dreams come true!

Taya has been a friend of mine for several years (I am a wedding photographer) in the industry and when I got engaged I booked her to do my wedding flowers. I wanted lots of flowers, minimal greenery, tons of pinks and color, and an asymmetrical shape to the arrangements to give them an organic and unique feeling. Taya certainly delivered!

The proposal process was very helpful. We had an initial call where I gave her my budget and inspiration. Then she sent the proposal with her ideas and all costs. We revised it a little then finalized booking. Closer to the wedding date, after our venue had changed, she revised the proposal to fit the new layout and some ideas I thought up along the way (greenery hanging from market lights). We went back and forth a bit to adjust things to keep us closer to budget and ultimately came up with a great plan for the wedding flowers.

In the end, it was incredible. Guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous and lush the flowers were. They were absolutely perfect! After the end of the night, we gave some arrangements to local guests and then had Taya donate the remaining flowers to a local nursing home so they wouldn't go to waste.

Thank you Taya for making my dreams come true!
    Taylor Married on 10/27/2018

Dream Florist

I could honestly not recommend Taya more! She by far and away exceeded all expectations we had for our wedding florist. Not only is she incredible at what she does, she is one of the nicest people you will meet and so thoughtful. Right from the first consultation, I knew how incredibly lucky we were to have her. She was able to pinpoint and articulate exactly what we were looking for and create a beautiful vision that I was so excited to see. I became even more excited after she made the most beautiful bouquet for our engagement pictures! When we lost our venue and had to find a new one, Taya was so great about switching gears and altering the original plan to fit the new venue. During the mock up she walked me through the different options for arrangements, taking her time and giving her honest opinion. This was a huge help because I definitely don’t have an eye for that sort of thing! On the wedding day, I got to watch her and her team put together my favorite piece (a STUNNING arch for the ceremony) and I was blown away. We loved every single arrangement, votive, and floral piece and we can’t thank Taya enough for all the work she put into our wedding.
    Haylee Married on 10/14/2017
    Above and beyond; that’s the best way to put it. Taya is my favorite vendor that I worked with throughout the whole wedding process. From the start, we really connected and got so excited about the vision of my wedding. She really understood what I was envisioning for the day and executed it flawlessly. She’s more than a florist – she’s an event designer. Everywhere I looked throughout the day, there were little details, flowers, and votives from her sprinkled around. The attention to detail and the care that she has for her clients is unmatchable. When she dropped off the bouquets to my hotel suite I just about cried – it was as if she took all of my crazy adjectives and pinterest pictures and mashed them all together to create it. She’s honest, creative, kind and beautiful!

Compass Floral's reply:

Haylee!
    Thank you so much for having amazing style and bringing me onto your wedding team. You were a dream to work with!
    xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Nicole George Event Planning & Design Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Taya and her team! Taya is extremely thorough in understanding your style, likes, and dislikes, and how that will translate with beautiful flowers. She is a creative genius and her work is always so whimsical and fresh, never the same thing twice!

Encinitas, 92024
Location of (Compass Floral)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding