5980 Dandridge Lane, San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chic Flowers

Chic Flowers is a wedding floral company based in San Diego, California. The company is known for its beautiful creations of bouquets for brides and their bridal parties. Every well-crafted arrangement is a reflection of the couple's personal style and vision. Chic Flowers revolves around three core values: maintaining the highest standard, offering a personalized approach, and adapting their detailed approach with an eye for creativity.

The company specializes in various floral styles ranging from rustic to classic and romantic to modern. Its floral arrangements include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and more. Chic Flowers also offers the following services:

• Delivery
  • Venue visit
  • Consultations
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Other Services
Chic Flowers also offers wedding planning services including budget analysis, event design, guest list, referrals, to-do lists, day-of coordination, full planning, partial planning, and timelines. They work on various wedding types such as cultural, elopement, destination, and military.

orly khon floral bouquet lace

Videos 1 vídeo

88 Reviews for Chic Flowers

Anna Spencer · Married on 12/28/2019

You made me so happy

It was super easy and stress free experience! We've met with Alona in her cute studio, she made a beautiful mockup centerpiece for me! Then on the day of the wedding she delivered crispy fresh and elegantly arranged flowers. My bouquet was fantastic, and ceremony arch was incredible. I was so happy working with Chic Flowers!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Beccah

Beccah Lee · Married on 11/21/2019

Extremely talented!

You don't need to look any further for a florist - Chic Flowers is the best!
    I reached out to Alona with absolutely no idea what I wanted for flowers. I gave her my wedding colors, the venue and my style and she ran with it and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen.
    I didn't get anything super extravagant, but what she brought was top notch and absolutely stunning. The floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous, the boutonnieres were unique and traditional at the same time (I don't know how she does it) and the bouquets! Oh my gosh the bouquets were so beautiful, I was actually sad when it started to wilt the next day. I think I received more comments on the beauty of the bouquet than I did on my wedding dress and the funny part about it is that I'm not even mad about it - the bouquet WAS that beautiful!
    Despite my small budget and lack of direction, Alona was there on time and delivered something absolutely extraordinary. It was clear she worked just as hard for me as she would for anyone else - I was so impressed by not only her beautiful flowers, but her wonderful service.
    I'll be honest, with all the money you spend for a wedding I wasn't sure if flowers would be "worth it". I can tell you now after Chic Flowers that they are absolutely worth it!
    If you haven't done so already, find her on Instagram and look at what this woman can do! She isn't a florist, she is an artist and she takes great pride in what she does!

Sent on 12/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chic Flowers Pricing

Chic Flowers Price Rates

Chic Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 109.00
    $ 118.00
    $ 900
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• 5980 Dandridge Lane San Diego, CA, 92115 See on map
    619-586-5355 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chic Flowers)