Chic Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Grace
    Grace S. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Alona, thank you and Anna for everything from our wedding. The flowers were absolutely stunning and so perfect! They were even more than I could have expected. I am so grateful that we got to work with you on such a special day. We are even having my bouquet and his boutonniere preserved by a vendor who preserves them in acrylic that can be used as home decor and I am so glad they will be kept forever because I loved them. The church and the venue for the reception also looked stunning and we got SO many compliments on our florals. I cannot thank you enough for what was I'm sure a lot of hard work making all of those arrangements. And Anna played such a key role in making sure the food got to the reception venue and the flowers got from the church to the venue so we are also VERY appreciative of her!! You guys are absolutely amazing and thank you for everything from the planning process through the day!
    Joanne M. Married on 08/26/2021

The Most Amazing Flowers!

We planned our wedding really fast and I was worried that I didn't have time to meet with our florist prior to our date. I sent Alona inspo pics and hoped that she got my vibe. She did an AMAZING job and even better than I could have imagined! The flowers were gorgeous and totally made our venue and photos pop! She was responsive and reasonably priced for the gorgeous flowers she provided us.
    Jaimy Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing flowers

My dreams came true! I found Chic Flowers on Instagram and fall in love with their designs and personal touch to everything what they do. Alona is very creative and so inspiring. After just a few emails, I knew that they will make my day super special.
    Loved every piece of florals. Magical work, and true dedication.
    don't hesitate and hire them for your event!
  • Rochelle
    Rochelle B. Married on 07/02/2021

Wedding Lifesaver

My husband and I unfortunately had our original florist who we booked over a year ago cancel on us due to the pandemic. We had to scramble a couple weeks away from the wedding to find a new florist. Alona and Chic Flowers were a Godsend! Alona was very quick to respond to my emails and drafted up a very nice proposal based on what I told her I was looking for. She was spot on and we ended up arranging a meeting with her to go over specific details to finalize the contract. She was the most sweetest person and we got to meet her beautiful family during the meeting. Alona has been so easy to work with and the price for her flower arrangements were so affordable. She was able to create this beautiful flower arrangement for our wedding alter which was then used later for our sweetheart table. The bouquets all turned out perfect and I could not have pictured them any differently from what I wanted. It was an overall amazing experience to work with Alona and Chic Flowers! I would recommend Chic Flowers to any upcoming wedding couple!
    Latice M. Married on 07/01/2021

Unique Design

Chic Flowers is the best company for wedding flowers! They are very professional and made my wedding unforgetably beautiful. Flowers delivered on time and designed so nice. Very unique designs, they have nice inventory of vases and candles and we're able to make my day perfect.
    If you are looking for flower team this is a place to go!

Angelina B. Married on 06/27/2021

Lavender dreams came true

Chic Flowers created my lavender fairytale . Everything was so beautiful. Fresh flowers. Very good team work!
    Attention to all the details!
    Thank you so much!!!!
  • Lana
    Lana L. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Chic Flowers made it easy for me! Like many people, we were supposed to get married in 2020 but had to postpone the big event. Alona was flexible and made it easy to reschedule. She was on time, quick, and the flowers turned out lovely.
    Lana M. Married on 05/03/2021

Highly Recommend and will tell all my friends to hire you!

I hired Chic Flowers for y march wedding and am so happy with their service and personal approach! Everything was delivered so beautiful and on time. Their team set up both our ceremony and reception location. Everything was just amazing. Thank you Alona, for your beautiful design. I could not imagine how beautiful everything will be. Thank you for being so talented and responsive to all our requests, even the last minute ones.
    Highly recommend Chic Flowers for your next event.
    Rishi P. Married on 04/09/2021

Superb flowers and excellent service!

Highly recommended! We got married in Sep 2019 in San Diego and had to plan a wedding from London, England so we were fully reliant on reviews for all our vendors. After conversations with a few different florists we decided to go with Alona at Chic Flowers as she was immediately so warm and friendly and enthusiastic to work with us and we just felt very comfortable with her. The correspondence was excellent and Alona delivered on every front - the flowers were stunning and exactly the style we were looking for, the service and care was superb and we are so happy that we decided to go with her! Especially when arranging a wedding from a distance, trust is so important and Alona really delivered. Thank you so much for our wonderful wedding flowers! We highly recommend Alona and her team!!
    Carolina R. Married on 03/08/2021

Above my deepest expectations

Alona, thank you so much!
    You went above my deepest expectations.
    Don't hesitate and hire them for your future event!
    Alona and her team for sure know how to impress and underdeliver.
    I ordered decor for ceremony and reception, and didn't know much about flowers, their main designer suggested to use flowers with symbolic love meaning, to create a romantic and filled with love atmosphere. Everything was magical. My wedding ceremony looked like a fairytale and I was a princess, once In a lifetime someone managed to catch my vision so deeply involving flowers and love. My guests are still calling me with comlipments on flowers.
    If you are looking for a true dedicated people who are creating magic contact them immediately.
    Rosie W. Married on 02/19/2021

flower gurus

You made my wedding dreams come true. Thank you for your incredible talent and detailed approach. You really took off all the stress from us. Recommend you to all my friends and to all who is looking for a true flower talent and professionals.
    Margo N. Married on 12/19/2020

Her design suggestions just magical.

Alona and her team delivered 100%. Everything was very beautiful. Looking at my wedding pictures I appreciate so much every time I look at them all the hard work was put into the centerpieces, my bridal bouquet, arch, hair pieces. Everything was magical and beyond perfect .Best flowers i' ve ever seen. Highly recommend Chic Flowers and Alona's design suggestions.
    Angelica S. Married on 06/06/2020

Talented team and talented owner

Thank you Alona and team for our amazing wedding flowers. Our wedding could not be more beautiful and all thanks to you! I highly recommend Chic Flowers for design services of any kind! They are a true talents, so detailed and personal!
    Taylor M. Married on 05/02/2020

Fantastic experience

Alona made our day so beautiful with her flowers! I a so thankful for her kind and accommodating nature. I will definitely be using her again int he future for other floral needs, if willing!
    Chelsea Married on 02/29/2020

A dream come true

Chic flowers did the floral arrangements for my wedding on 2/29/2020. Alona was super helpful throughout the whole wedding process. She met with us multiple times to make sure she really understood our vision. She kept pictures of all my ideas and really listened to what I wanted. She was always prompt when answering our emails back which relieved a lot of stress for us. Alona and her team went above and beyond what I envisioned and made my dream florals come to life. Would highly recommend her to everyone!
    Allyson D. Married on 02/13/2020

Energetic, vibrant, and wonderful team

Alona is a wonderful florist!
    She understands what you want and can execute the look you are going for. She truly loves her flowers and her team on the day of the wedding doing everything for you.
    She is very passionate about what she does and it made me smile every time we’ve met.
    Her flowers are fresh and unique.
    Alona designs beauty) I especially loved the floating flowers we got married under.
    Her bouquets are amazing she picked colors of unbelievable shades flowers.
    Everyone loved her arrangements and centerpieces and if you are looking for a true artists this is the place to go!
    Thank you, Chic Flowers!!!
    Elisabeth T. Married on 02/02/2020

Gorgeous flowers

It was just fantastic, i felt like a princess, everything Alona did was magical and unforgattable my bridal, bridesmaids, corsages i could only dream about. She is very proffesional and her team is very proffesional too.
    We were so happy from the beginning to the end about flower designer and flowers for my wedding day.
    If you are looking for one of a kind flower centerpices and very lush designs Chic Flowers is a place to go!
    Jody G. Married on 02/01/2020

Gorgeous flowers and designs

It was such a great experience using Chic Flowers. Their designs and quality is amazing. We were so happy with everything Alina and her team did. They listened to my ideas and made them come alive better than imagined!
    Alona was so easy to work with and always responded on time to all my inquiries and questions.
    Floral chandelier was a dream to come true!
    The bouquets, flowers for the arch, and centerpieces were gorgeous. I would wholeheartedly recommend Chic Flowers to anyone needing flowers for a wedding)))
    Rex H. Married on 02/01/2020

Happy (Gay) Married!

Chic Flowers did an amazing job with our flower arrangements for our (same-sex) wedding. Alona listened to our concerns and took our request in terms of color, style, and overall theme. After a few emails with pictures and ideas, we met with her at her studio and continued the planning process. The price was affordable and paid through Venmo. On the day of our wedding, they were quick to set up and breakdown after the wedding. We highly recommend Chic Flowers to anyone in need of flower arrangements. Did I mention they're gay friendly? :) THANK YOU ALONA!
    Anna S. Married on 12/28/2019

You made me so happy

It was super easy and stress free experience! We've met with Alona in her cute studio, she made a beautiful mockup centerpiece for me! Then on the day of the wedding she delivered crispy fresh and elegantly arranged flowers. My bouquet was fantastic, and ceremony arch was incredible. I was so happy working with Chic Flowers!
  • Beccah
    Beccah L. Married on 11/21/2019

Extremely talented!

You don't need to look any further for a florist - Chic Flowers is the best!
    I reached out to Alona with absolutely no idea what I wanted for flowers. I gave her my wedding colors, the venue and my style and she ran with it and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen.
    I didn't get anything super extravagant, but what she brought was top notch and absolutely stunning. The floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous, the boutonnieres were unique and traditional at the same time (I don't know how she does it) and the bouquets! Oh my gosh the bouquets were so beautiful, I was actually sad when it started to wilt the next day. I think I received more comments on the beauty of the bouquet than I did on my wedding dress and the funny part about it is that I'm not even mad about it - the bouquet WAS that beautiful!
    Despite my small budget and lack of direction, Alona was there on time and delivered something absolutely extraordinary. It was clear she worked just as hard for me as she would for anyone else - I was so impressed by not only her beautiful flowers, but her wonderful service.
    I'll be honest, with all the money you spend for a wedding I wasn't sure if flowers would be "worth it". I can tell you now after Chic Flowers that they are absolutely worth it!
    If you haven't done so already, find her on Instagram and look at what this woman can do! She isn't a florist, she is an artist and she takes great pride in what she does!
    Kim Married on 11/14/2019

Amazing flowers that will really make your dreams a reality

Alona and her team provided flowers for my wedding in November. At both the ceremony and reception our guests were blown away with the quality and beauty of flowers. Design that Alona had put together was phenomenal. So much work and so many details were put into floral centerpieces.
    I could not even imagine they will come out so beautiful with everything.
    Team was very helpful through out the process, following up and meeting with us couple times to make sure our vision was captures.
    And it was really a dream to come a reality.
    We are recommending Chic Flowers to all our friends and family.
    Adriana L. Married on 10/30/2019

Best ever wedding flowers

Chic Flowers did an incredible job designing all the floral arrangements for my wedding in Santa Monica LA last month. Initially. We had a meeting about my wedding vision, from there , they send you a proposal with inspirational images and types of flowers to be used. When I saw the proposal I knew that my vision was understood and that I would be in good hands and I was. On the day of my wedding Chic Flowers far exceeded all of my expectations (I have high expectations). From the ceremony arch, bouquets, chair pieces, flower runners, centerpieces, etc. everything was stunning and absolutely perfect, I’m so happy with their creative services. Throughout the evening, and now a month later, my guests are complimenting me on the gorgeous florals, and that decor was best they have ever seen. I am very happy and highly recommend Chic Flowers.
  • Renae
    Renae Married on 10/27/2019

San Diego 10/27/19

Alona made our dreams come true for our wedding day! We met with her in her studio and she was extremely helpful with showing us different options and really understanding our vision for the big day. Our venue was a converted warehouse space, but Alona and her team made it feel romantic with greenery and sparkly lights everywhere. I showed her a few pictures of bouquets I liked and she designed the perfect bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. The boutonnières for the groomsmen were beautiful and unique and the corsages for the mothers and grandmothers were truly special. Down to the little details, Alona went above and beyond to create a beautiful evening for us and we cannot thank her enough! We very highly recommend her services, as she makes the process easy and the results are truly incredible.

Chic Flowers's reply:

My congratulations to you both)
    We really enjoyed designing your wedding flowers!
    Denice W. Married on 10/18/2019

Best experience

My flowers came out absolutely beautiful! Can’t thank you enogh! My bouquet was stunning, I didn’t expect peonies as they were out of season, but Alona put those into my bouquet and it was gorgeous!
    They created circle arch for our ceremony and it was absolute dream come tru! A lot of roses hydrangeas, and they were all in my arch!
    Best experience ever!