3879 Ladera Vista Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nancy Lobo Designs

Our goal is to provide you, our client, with breathtaking floral arrangements that portray and capture the story you are telling on your special day. Our creative and artistic style will reflect all the things you have relayed to us and more. Bring YOUR dreams and ideas to us and we promise you, we will do our best to make it possible.

Formerly Lovely Stems Floral

Nancy Lobo Designs 7
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Florist!!!!

Nancy was referred to me by friend and she was everything my friend said she would be. Nancy is seriously the best florist I know. She is so talented and has such an eye for detail. I loved all my flower arrangements for my wedding and literally cried when I saw my bouquet with a piece of my mothers wedding dress around it. I was so happy with everything she did for me and having Nancy do my flowers for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She matched my vision perfectly and is so sweet. I cannot say enough great things about Nancy and her work. What a gem she is and truly an artist.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Nancy Lobo Designs 17
  • Kaila

Kaila Michitsch · Married on 06/01/2019

Nancy lobo is amazing!

Nancy was amazing and is a wonderful florist! I got married at the San Diego Botanic Garden in Encinitas. We brought in an outside arch (so glad we did) that Nancy designed with flowers. She also used her magic and skills to add floral designs to the back of our last row of ceremony chairs, our center pieces, vases, and misc. She allowed me to send her pictures of my vision and she absolutely did not disappoint. She is professional, responsive, understanding, and provides her honest opinion and feedback to ensure you have the most beautiful event! I teared up walking through the ceremony before it stared when nobody was there as it was so peaceful and perfectly designed by Nancy. I can’t thank you enough, Nancy. You made my vision come to life and looking back at the video and photos makes me so thankul for your beautiful work. THANK YOU! Don’t miss out...stop looking and hire Nancy now! You CANNOT go wrong with her!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Nancy Lobo Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Tropical
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Carmen Navarro Designs
    Carmen Navarro Designs Wedding Planners

Nancy with Lovely Stem floral, is such a pleasure to work with. Not only is her work amazing, but she is very professional & definitely on my "go to" floral vendors now! We worked on a Editorial shoot together & she created my vision perfectly. I highly recommend Her & her business!

• Unveiled
    Unveiled Wedding Dresses

Nancy at Lovely Stems Floral is amazing! She created beautiful arrangement for my shop that were featured in a local magazine. The flowers are always stunning and her arrangements jumped right off the pages of the magazine in which they were featured in. She is so kind, and provides each one of her clients spectacular customer service. I can't say enough positive things about Nancy and her team. Please do yourself a favor and check them out!

• Gabi Events
    Gabi Events Wedding Planners

Enjoyable company to work with, we look forward to future events with you!

• 3879 Ladera Vista Rd, Suite C Fallbrook, CA, 92028 See on map