Nancy Lobo Designs Reviews

Nancy Lobo Designs 6
Nancy Lobo Designs 7
  • Kim

Kim Mason · Married on 10/04/2019

Great experience and very flexible

Beautiful and artistic florals!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Nancy Lobo Designs's reply:

Thank you again Kim for letting me be part of your big day. Congratulations to you and Jesse and we wish you two all the best!

Nancy Lobo & Team
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/28/2019

The perfect color scheme!

I hired Nancy after my colleague had highly recommended her and I am so glad she did! I was very specific about my jewel tone & pink color scheme and Nancy did a phenomenal job getting the pallet that I envisioned. On top of that she is the kindest person and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Nancy Lobo Designs 18
    Nancy Lobo Designs 19
    Nancy Lobo Designs 20

Nancy Lobo Designs's reply:

Thank you Leah! I'm glad Yuri sent you our way. Your color palette was one for the books and of course, you guys were a joy to work with. Happy to see you enjoyed your European honeymoon. Best wishes to you two!
    Nancy Lobo & Team
  • Brandy

Brandy Cornett · Married on 09/14/2019

Creative Florist

Didn't have a chance to meet Nancy in person but she was super responsive!! Sent her a few pics for inspiration. The flowers were perfect!!! It was amazing seeing everything come to life.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Hi Brandy!
    I had fun playing and designing with the colors and florals you chose. Thank you for letting me design your pretties. Best wishes to you and your husband Chris.
    Nancy

Alexis Stephens · Married on 08/10/2019

The best Florist in SD!!

Nancy was truly a blessing to work with. She was very attentive and helpful the entire way. One of the most impressive things about her was her overall style and communication when making my dream flower inspirations come true. I didn't know exactly what i wanted but boy did she get it right. My flowers were amazing and the guests could not stop talking about them. We literally had to fight over who was taking the centerpieces home.

Nancy arrived to my venue on time and was so kind. She literally helped relax my nerves about everything. The cake, boutonnieres, bouquets, and arch were all done by her. I even had lights that were not normal but she adapted well and it came out gorgeous. It was all a show stopper. I recommend anyone planning a wedding to look at her instagram and see her gorgeous arrangements. It will be hard not to choose her.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Nancy Lobo Designs 25
  • Nan

Nan · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful flowers, beautiful event

Nancy was amazing to work with. She immediately emailed me back whenever I asked a question. Her florals were gorgeous! She worked with me to keep stay within my budget by helping me repurpose my bouquet and provided beautiful votive candles for my event. She worked with me to help create the wedding of my dreams (while still staying within a reasonable budget)!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Nancy Lobo Designs 26
    Nancy Lobo Designs 27
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Florist!!!!

Nancy was referred to me by friend and she was everything my friend said she would be. Nancy is seriously the best florist I know. She is so talented and has such an eye for detail. I loved all my flower arrangements for my wedding and literally cried when I saw my bouquet with a piece of my mothers wedding dress around it. I was so happy with everything she did for me and having Nancy do my flowers for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She matched my vision perfectly and is so sweet. I cannot say enough great things about Nancy and her work. What a gem she is and truly an artist.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Nancy Lobo Designs 32
  • Kaila

Kaila Michitsch · Married on 06/01/2019

Nancy lobo is amazing!

Nancy was amazing and is a wonderful florist! I got married at the San Diego Botanic Garden in Encinitas. We brought in an outside arch (so glad we did) that Nancy designed with flowers. She also used her magic and skills to add floral designs to the back of our last row of ceremony chairs, our center pieces, vases, and misc. She allowed me to send her pictures of my vision and she absolutely did not disappoint. She is professional, responsive, understanding, and provides her honest opinion and feedback to ensure you have the most beautiful event! I teared up walking through the ceremony before it stared when nobody was there as it was so peaceful and perfectly designed by Nancy. I can’t thank you enough, Nancy. You made my vision come to life and looking back at the video and photos makes me so thankul for your beautiful work. THANK YOU! Don’t miss out...stop looking and hire Nancy now! You CANNOT go wrong with her!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Nancy Lobo Designs 37
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 05/31/2019

So impressed!

I had sent in a picture of what i wanted and she wad able to duplicate exactly what i asked for. I am so beyond thankful and happy with my wedding bouquet.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Nancy Lobo Designs 38

Sam · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Arrangements

I was introduced to Nancy through our wedding planner. We didn’t live in San Diego, so everything was done over email. Nancy was very easy to work with and very responsive. I didn’t have strong opinions on the type of flowers or even necessarily the colors (I know that sounds crazy for a wedding). I sent Nancy a photo of some wedding flowers that I liked and that’s all the direction she needed. She sent over a pdf of flower ideas for various parts of the wedding and after a couple back and forth emails, we had the concept set. Day of the wedding, I was blown away at quality of the arrangements. They were beautiful. I had numerous comments from guests about how expensive the arrangement looked. Nancy’s prices were very reasonable so I took this as a complement! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nancy again!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Nancy Lobo Designs 39

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2018

Nancy is amazing and very easy to work with. I emailed her multiple times before our wedding and she got back to me right away. I was very comfortable with her and knew that everything would turn out beautifully. Sure enough, on our wedding day everything turned out just the way I imaged and better. Nancy did an amazing job and I think that everyone should use her for every occasion! Thank you, Nancy!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 04/28/2018

Nancy was a dream to work with! We met her about a year before our wedding, and she was very willing to work with our budget! She completely understood my vision, so we decided to give her a lot of creative freedom, and wow she did a great job! We ended up adding a few extra things along the way (sorry Nancy for a million emails), but she delivered and did an amazzzzing job! The centerpieces, the bouquets, the little extra flowers she placed everywhere (cake, decorations, etc) were all beautiful! Thanks Nancy!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Nancy Lobo Designs 44
    Nancy Lobo Designs 45
    Nancy Lobo Designs 46

Laura · Married on 03/03/2018

Nancy was such a great choice for our wedding! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she really listened to all my crazy bride emails about ideas that I had. She was dependable and on time. She was super flexible and so easy to work with. She is well liked by all the other vendors that work with her. I am so thankful we snatched her up for our wedding, because I like good people like her to be apart of our wedding!! Thank you Nancy!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Bryttani · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy and her team were wonderful. Every time I had a question or needed anything Nancy was always available and super flexible. My flowers were stunning, she did the best job making my venue look amazing and everything turned out even better than expected!! When I received my bouquet on the day of the wedding, I couldn't have been happier it was beautiful!!! I also forgot to order flowers for the Virgin Mary which I needed for the church. On the day of I asked her team if they had a few flowers to soare, and they quickly made me another beautiful bouquet and eased my stress!!!! I would recommend Nancy to every Bride!!! She's amazing and does the most beautiful job making your ideas come to life! Couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy was absolutely amazing. She did more than capture my vision. The center pieces were perfect and wedding venue smelled like beautiful flowers all night long! I wanted my venue to look like a garden dream and she was able to do that for me. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Joni · Married on 07/22/2017

Nancy was an absolute dream to work with. She did such a great job bringing my vision to life. I told her what I was wanting and she made it all come together. I would recommend her to everyone I could for flowers. Book Nancy for your wedding or event cause you will absolutely not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Nancy is not only extremely talented, but she worked with us to make our wedding vision come true! She used our love for natural greens and neutral tones as well as incorporating aspects of or personal lives (using Beer hops for the boutonnière’s). I would highly recommend her for your future event!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

The flowers from Lovely Stems? Ah-mazing.

I shared the vision for my wedding with Nancy, and she brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. From the centerpieces to the bouquets to the draping garland and more, everything looked so dreamy and romantic. Our guests kept commenting on the flowers!

Nancy's thoughtfulness and organization helped make the big day go smoothly. She sorted and labeled the corsages and boutonnières, and even included some extra flowers to decorate the event space. Lovely Stems completely exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/22/2017

Nancy is such a sweetheart and phenomenal at creating the most beautiful bouquets!
    We got married at Shadowridge Country Club on April 22, 2017. Lovely Stems Floral created bouquets for me and my five bridesmaids. They were exactly what I envisioned and I couldn't have been happier.
    Nancy is very professional and in clear communication to make sure everything is perfect for your special day.
    Brides, she is the florist for you!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Edselle · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so pleased with all the flower arrangements for our wedding. It was everything we had imagined it to be. Beautiful! Nancy is so sweet and very professional. She was easy to work and communicate with. She easily captured our vision. All of our guests had great compliments. We highly recommend to anyone! ??

Sent on 11/30/2016

Keri · Married on 11/06/2016

I was referred to Nancy at Lovely Stems Floral by two of my friends who worked with her for their weddings in 2015 (the flowers at both of their weddings were beautiful). The initial consultation with Nancy was great!! I appreciated her recommendations for what I wanted at my wedding and loved the sample bouquet she had prepared. Nancy was very responsive whenever I emailed her throughout the planning process. The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted and what we had discussed. I received many compliments from my guests. I would highly recommend Nancy for any event. She prepared the arrangements for my bridal shower and they were beautiful too!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm so glad we chose Lovely Stems for our wedding flowers! Nancy is so sweet and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn't know much about the flowers I wanted, but I brought a few pictures to our consultation, and Nancy told us how she could use different flowers to create similar looks at different price points. All of the flowers turned out gorgeous and mirrored the photos i brought to the consultation. I highly recommend Lovely Stems. The flowers were exactly what I wanted, and the service was outstanding!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Michele · Married on 11/03/2016

Nancy was amazing! And the flowers couldn't have looked any better. I was on a budget and she was still able to work wonders. Before she left the venue she checked in with me to make sure everything was perfect, and it truly was. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful, Nancy!!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Helen · Married on 10/15/2016

Nancy and Lovely Stems Floral are wonderful. From the time that we met Nancy through our wedding, we were very pleased with her customer service and expertise. For our first meeting, Nancy put together a mock up of a centerpiece based on Pinterest photos I had sent her. It was beautiful and so helpful to finally see something in person of what we were envisioning. She was also very helpful as we planned everything out and adjusted our order so that it would fit our budget. The flowers were gorgeous on our wedding day and I would highly recommend Lovely Stems Floral to any couple planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Z

Zoar · Married on 09/17/2016

Nancy was amazing , I honestly am thankful for everything she did! I loved my wedding flowers . She truly has a gift and I'm super happy she was able to share it with us on our wedding day !!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Becca · Married on 09/16/2016

Nancy was amazing!! So friendly and did an incredible job! I had NO idea what flowers or colors I wanted, and she helped guide me through and made me a truly gorgeous bouquet that everyone loved! All the flowers and arrangements were beautiful and I couldn't be happier with how they all turned out!

Sent on 09/27/2016