Lovely Stems Floral Reviews

Lovely Stems Floral 6
Lovely Stems Floral 7

Sam · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Arrangements

I was introduced to Nancy through our wedding planner. We didn’t live in San Diego, so everything was done over email. Nancy was very easy to work with and very responsive. I didn’t have strong opinions on the type of flowers or even necessarily the colors (I know that sounds crazy for a wedding). I sent Nancy a photo of some wedding flowers that I liked and that’s all the direction she needed. She sent over a pdf of flower ideas for various parts of the wedding and after a couple back and forth emails, we had the concept set. Day of the wedding, I was blown away at quality of the arrangements. They were beautiful. I had numerous comments from guests about how expensive the arrangement looked. Nancy’s prices were very reasonable so I took this as a complement! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nancy again!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Lovely Stems Floral 8

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2018

Nancy is amazing and very easy to work with. I emailed her multiple times before our wedding and she got back to me right away. I was very comfortable with her and knew that everything would turn out beautifully. Sure enough, on our wedding day everything turned out just the way I imaged and better. Nancy did an amazing job and I think that everyone should use her for every occasion! Thank you, Nancy!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 04/28/2018

Nancy was a dream to work with! We met her about a year before our wedding, and she was very willing to work with our budget! She completely understood my vision, so we decided to give her a lot of creative freedom, and wow she did a great job! We ended up adding a few extra things along the way (sorry Nancy for a million emails), but she delivered and did an amazzzzing job! The centerpieces, the bouquets, the little extra flowers she placed everywhere (cake, decorations, etc) were all beautiful! Thanks Nancy!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Lovely Stems Floral 13
    Lovely Stems Floral 14
    Lovely Stems Floral 15

Laura · Married on 03/03/2018

Nancy was such a great choice for our wedding! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she really listened to all my crazy bride emails about ideas that I had. She was dependable and on time. She was super flexible and so easy to work with. She is well liked by all the other vendors that work with her. I am so thankful we snatched her up for our wedding, because I like good people like her to be apart of our wedding!! Thank you Nancy!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Bryttani · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy and her team were wonderful. Every time I had a question or needed anything Nancy was always available and super flexible. My flowers were stunning, she did the best job making my venue look amazing and everything turned out even better than expected!! When I received my bouquet on the day of the wedding, I couldn't have been happier it was beautiful!!! I also forgot to order flowers for the Virgin Mary which I needed for the church. On the day of I asked her team if they had a few flowers to soare, and they quickly made me another beautiful bouquet and eased my stress!!!! I would recommend Nancy to every Bride!!! She's amazing and does the most beautiful job making your ideas come to life! Couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy was absolutely amazing. She did more than capture my vision. The center pieces were perfect and wedding venue smelled like beautiful flowers all night long! I wanted my venue to look like a garden dream and she was able to do that for me. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Joni · Married on 07/22/2017

Nancy was an absolute dream to work with. She did such a great job bringing my vision to life. I told her what I was wanting and she made it all come together. I would recommend her to everyone I could for flowers. Book Nancy for your wedding or event cause you will absolutely not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Nancy is not only extremely talented, but she worked with us to make our wedding vision come true! She used our love for natural greens and neutral tones as well as incorporating aspects of or personal lives (using Beer hops for the boutonnière’s). I would highly recommend her for your future event!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

The flowers from Lovely Stems? Ah-mazing.

I shared the vision for my wedding with Nancy, and she brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. From the centerpieces to the bouquets to the draping garland and more, everything looked so dreamy and romantic. Our guests kept commenting on the flowers!

Nancy's thoughtfulness and organization helped make the big day go smoothly. She sorted and labeled the corsages and boutonnières, and even included some extra flowers to decorate the event space. Lovely Stems completely exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/22/2017

Nancy is such a sweetheart and phenomenal at creating the most beautiful bouquets!
    We got married at Shadowridge Country Club on April 22, 2017. Lovely Stems Floral created bouquets for me and my five bridesmaids. They were exactly what I envisioned and I couldn't have been happier.
    Nancy is very professional and in clear communication to make sure everything is perfect for your special day.
    Brides, she is the florist for you!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Edselle · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so pleased with all the flower arrangements for our wedding. It was everything we had imagined it to be. Beautiful! Nancy is so sweet and very professional. She was easy to work and communicate with. She easily captured our vision. All of our guests had great compliments. We highly recommend to anyone! ??

Sent on 11/30/2016

Keri · Married on 11/06/2016

I was referred to Nancy at Lovely Stems Floral by two of my friends who worked with her for their weddings in 2015 (the flowers at both of their weddings were beautiful). The initial consultation with Nancy was great!! I appreciated her recommendations for what I wanted at my wedding and loved the sample bouquet she had prepared. Nancy was very responsive whenever I emailed her throughout the planning process. The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted and what we had discussed. I received many compliments from my guests. I would highly recommend Nancy for any event. She prepared the arrangements for my bridal shower and they were beautiful too!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm so glad we chose Lovely Stems for our wedding flowers! Nancy is so sweet and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn't know much about the flowers I wanted, but I brought a few pictures to our consultation, and Nancy told us how she could use different flowers to create similar looks at different price points. All of the flowers turned out gorgeous and mirrored the photos i brought to the consultation. I highly recommend Lovely Stems. The flowers were exactly what I wanted, and the service was outstanding!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Michele · Married on 11/03/2016

Nancy was amazing! And the flowers couldn't have looked any better. I was on a budget and she was still able to work wonders. Before she left the venue she checked in with me to make sure everything was perfect, and it truly was. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful, Nancy!!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Helen · Married on 10/15/2016

Nancy and Lovely Stems Floral are wonderful. From the time that we met Nancy through our wedding, we were very pleased with her customer service and expertise. For our first meeting, Nancy put together a mock up of a centerpiece based on Pinterest photos I had sent her. It was beautiful and so helpful to finally see something in person of what we were envisioning. She was also very helpful as we planned everything out and adjusted our order so that it would fit our budget. The flowers were gorgeous on our wedding day and I would highly recommend Lovely Stems Floral to any couple planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Z

Zoar · Married on 09/17/2016

Nancy was amazing , I honestly am thankful for everything she did! I loved my wedding flowers . She truly has a gift and I'm super happy she was able to share it with us on our wedding day !!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Becca · Married on 09/16/2016

Nancy was amazing!! So friendly and did an incredible job! I had NO idea what flowers or colors I wanted, and she helped guide me through and made me a truly gorgeous bouquet that everyone loved! All the flowers and arrangements were beautiful and I couldn't be happier with how they all turned out!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/13/2016

Nancy of Lovely Stems Floral did the flowers for my wedding this past August in La Jolla and they were so beautiful. From the initial consultation to the day of the wedding, Nancy was so easy to work with. She was prepared at the consultation with a mock-up that was exactly what I was looking for, and the flowers she created for the actual wedding were amazing. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful all of the flowers and tablescapes were. Nancy is so sweet, she’s very responsive, and her prices were great. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2016

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to what I wanted and provided insightful feedback throughout the whole process. She made planning easy and effortless! She was prompt to deliver the flowers and did an amazing job. She went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much Nancy!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Meagan · Married on 07/09/2016

Nancy was great. She took my ideas and turned them into something I could have never imagined. My flowers were more than I could have ever asked for and Nancy was just the best to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Judi · Married on 05/14/2016

Nancy with Lovey Stems was wonderful!! I highly recommend Nancy. It is only 2 days after our wedding and I felt compelled to take a moment to share our experience. We received so many compliments on the flowers and how beautiful they were. We had a modern rustic theme and Nancy understood my vision immediately. I met Nancy at a bridal show that I just "stopped by" on my way to a luncheon. I am so glad I did. As soon as I met her I felt comfortable with her. As we planned, she was continually accommodating, even offering to come by our house to pick up some small vases we wanted to use vs. asking us to come into her shop. She was flexible and understanding when we were making appointments. She did an excellent job communicating through the whole process and is just a very nice person. She executed our vision to perfection, AND, her pricing was very reasonable. I cant say enough about Nancy and Lovely Stems. Thank You Nancy for making everything beautiful and stress-free.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Both my now-husband and I agree that Nancy was THE SINGLE BEST DECISION we made for our wedding!

We started out the planning process pretty darn set on doing our own flowers, because we had a strict budget and everyone knows professional flowers are supposed to be crazy expensive. Our wedding planner convinced us to take one flower meeting, which was with Nancy, and THANK GOD we did.

We were very upfront that cost was a big issue for us. She instantly got the vibe we were going for, based on a few photos on my pinterest. She was full of ideas on how to minimize cost while retaining the look we wanted. She happened to have a mock-up she had done for another wedding, which she showed us, and it was so gorgeous and we thought "Oh no, we'll never be able to afford it" but SHE TOTALLY MADE IT WORK FOR US!! She also gave us a 10% discount for paying the bill in full early.

On the day of, she went way above and beyond our expectations! She got there early and set everything up herself. We had given her paint samples of our wedding colors, and she totally nailed it. The bridesmaids' bouquets were much fuller than we had expected based on our minimal order. We could only afford one "small" arrangement for our ceremony arch, but she delivered two huge arrangements. I had wanted to get some drapey white fabric for the arch too, but I just never got around to it. When I showed up and the arch was draped exactly the way I had imagined, I was like !!!. Turned out Nancy had somehow read my mind and set it up for us, without us ever asking for it.

At the wedding, everyone kept complimenting us on our florals and we were just like "Nancy's the bomb." Everyone wanted to take home centerpieces. The flowers made our budget wedding look super classy and expensive.

So for anyone thinking about doing their own flowers because of cost, take a meeting with Nancy and you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Natasha · Married on 04/16/2016

Nancy went above and beyond when it and to our wedding flowers! I was absurd BLOWN away! Plus, she is one of the nicest people I have ever met! She made our fairytale wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Natasha · Married on 04/16/2016

Nancy did an absolutely stunning job with our flowers! She made our venue look absolutely soft and romantic just how we wanted! She was one of the most friendly people I have ever met and I would always choose to work with her in the future! I would recommend her to any Bride and groom who wants their vision to come to life :-)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Caroline · Married on 04/16/2016

Nancy was great to work with. She worked with our budget and made recommendations based on the type of flowers that would be in bloom closer to our wedding date. Nancy was very professional during the whole process and made herself available any time we needed her. The floral arrangements turned our great and I loved how my bouquet turned out! Go with Lovely Stem Floral for floral services for your wedding or any occasion. She truly perfected her craft. Thank you so much Nancy!

Sent on 06/27/2016