12825 Gate Dr, Poway, CA 92064 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,000
  • Deals 1

About Angeline's Floral Design

If you're looking for flowers that speak volumes, reflecting your taste, desire, style and dream, you've come to the right place. I offered custom-designed flowers, made just for you and yours. I meet with every customer to discuss and flesh out details and will offer insights and guide you in the ultimate flower creations for your day.Whether you've a specific request or a budget limitation, I'm here to help you do just that. Your happiness is my greatest joy and achievement.

Follow Angeline's Floral Design on

Soft, romantic wedding
Soft, romantic wedding
Cascading bouquet
Cascading bouquet
A cascading bouquet with orchids, roses, dahlias and ruskus.
A cascading bouquet with orchids, roses, dahlias and ruskus.
Cascading bouquet with orchids, dahlias, roses and blue thistile.
Cascading bouquet with orchids, dahlias, roses and blue thistile.
Bridesmaid's bouquet with dahlias, roses, blue thistle and greens.
Bridesmaid's bouquet with dahlias, roses, blue thistle and greens.
Arch decor with orchids, dahlias and trailing greens.
Arch decor with orchids, dahlias and trailing greens.
Organic fall bouquet with king
Organic fall bouquet with king
Sweetheart table decor with roses, stephanotis, pittosporum and votives.
Sweetheart table decor with roses, stephanotis, pittosporum and votives.
White, black and red color scheme bridal bouquets.
White, black and red color scheme bridal bouquets.
Rustic wedding in a vineyard.
Rustic wedding in a vineyard.
Wedding bouquet, wedding flowers, garden roses, hellebore, anemone, green and purple wedding flowers
Purple and green wedding flowers. bridal bouquet, wedding flowers, garden roses, hellebore, anemone,...
Centerpiece, purple and green wedding centerpiece, hydrangea, roses, Italian ruscus, wax flower,...
Arbor flowers, gazebo flowers, purple and green wedding flowers, bridal bouquet, wedding flowers
Wedding flowers for hair, hair flowers, roses, rosemary, basil, wedding flowers
Wedding flowers for hair, hair flowers, roses, rosemary, basil, wedding flowers
Table runner, wedding table runner, eucalyptus runner, wedding flowers, sweetheart table decor
e4aaf35527974647 1472099391636 morgans bouquet close up

Angeline's Floral Design 4
Angeline's Floral Design 5
  • Ariana

Ariana Garcia · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Highly recommend. She's the best.

I would DEFINITELY recommend Angeline to everyone and anyone who is interested in getting professional outstanding florals. I could not say enough how amazing Angeline is and how easy she is to work with. No matter what budget you are at, just ask for a quote and she is there to help you with very quick responses. Angeline is incredibly talented and puts all her effort into her work because her passion for florals is more than just a job but something she truly loves doing. Once I explained everything I imagined for my wedding, she knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond. Honestly, my wedding would not have been the same without her amazing work. She provided way more than what I expected and her precision in each piece was incredible. Please please please reach out to her for a quote I promise you will not regret it! Also she is a very sweet kind lady who is willing to work with you and what you want or with the budget you are at. I cannot thank Angeline enough for her outstanding work which made my wedding day that much more special.

Angeline's Floral Design 6
    Angeline's Floral Design 15
    Angeline's Floral Design 16
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Angeline's Floral Design's reply:

Ariana, you're incredibly sweet and I would have gone to the ends of the world for you. I had so much fun putting your flowers together. I love your vision and working with you was such a pleasure. You trusted me and believe in the creative process of making florals and for that, I'm thankful for the opportunity to expand beyond the scope of our original ideas. Thank you again and I wish you the best.
  • Sharon

sharon choi · Married on 09/08/2019

I loved working with Angeline

My wife and I moved to Michigan 1 1/2 years ago. We wanted to get married back in California surrounded by our family and close friends. I did extensive research about florists since flowers are extremely important. After speaking with 5 different local florists in Temecula area, I chose Angeline and I am so happy that I did. Angeline and I communicated for over 1 year. During that time, she was quick to respond and that is something I really appreciate. Angeline worked with our budget and ideas and I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Our bouquet and arbor decoration was amazing and more beautiful than I imagined. If you are looking for someone that will work within your budget without affecting service and quality, then I highly recommend Angeline. You can tell she does this with passion and not just another "job"

Angeline's Floral Design 17
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Angeline's Floral Design's reply:

Sharon, you were an absolute joy to work with! You're always prompt and precise in conveying your thoughts as we planned this whole wedding over a year's period. I appreciate your kindness, your flexibility and though we planned the wedding mainly via emails, it turned out beautifully. You guys looked absolutely amazing and I loved how it all turned out. Thank you sooo much for this kind review.

Anne E · Married on 08/10/2019

Angeline’s Floral Design

Angeline did a great job for my daughter’s wedding. All the flowers were beautiful especially the arbor flowers as well as the hanging chandeliers at the reception. She’s very professional and meticulous! We appreciate all that she did to make this a very memorable wedding.

Angeline's Floral Design 18
    Angeline's Floral Design 19
    Angeline's Floral Design 20
    Angeline's Floral Design 21
    Sent on 08/18/2019

Angeline's Floral Design's reply:

Thanks, Anne, for the lovely review. It was fun working with you, discussing Delanie's vision and I'm so glad everything turned out beautiful for the lovely bride.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Angeline's Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor