Flower Rush

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Based in Poway, California, Flower Rush is a floral studio that provides services for weddings. The company is owned by Angeline Oppenheimer who has ever since childhood possessed a fascination with blooms and petals. Inspired by the aesthetics of her organic materials, she crafts arrangements into artful displays that reflect the vibrant love between you and your sweetheart.

Angeline operates Flower Rush from her home, allowing her to cut overhead costs and provide you with lower prices. The artist will sometimes seek out blossoms growing naturally, incorporating a subtle surprise and enlivening her designs. Angeline enjoys working with each of her clients to help them bring their ideas to life and she carefully works out the details with them. With her arrangements, she knows that she is helping to create a memorable experience for you to hold onto.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 04/09/2022

Outstanding Wedding Florist

AMAZING! Words can't even describe how grateful and in awe of the work Angeline did for my wedding. She went above and beyond. 1000% recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. She created the most beautiful arrangements with so much detail. Thank you for your incredible creations on my special day :)

Flower Rush's reply:

Hi Rachel, thanks for the very kind review. It was my absolute pleasure to make your flowers. You and Kyle looks stunning! Thanks for making me part of your important day and all the best for a happily-ever-after.
  • Aly
    Aly F. Married on 03/27/2022

Hire Flower Rush!!

Hiring Angeline was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Her passion for her job shows through in every consultation, arrangement and interaction you have with her. She stretched our budget to make sure every cent was used thoughtfully, and that we could reuse many elements for different purposes throughout the evening. She even customized the bridesmaid bouquets to work with their mismatched dresses! Truly went above and beyond. Highly, highly recommend hiring Flower Rush!
    Elizabeth T. Married on 03/07/2022

Never seen flowers like these before!

I hired Angeline with an idea in my head. I wanted something whimsical, light, fun, colorful and tropical. I gave her free range and She was able to execute that vision with her creativity and gift! Our flowers were one of the highlights of our entire wedding! I was absolutely blown away and everyone we knew commented on how insanely beautiful they were. Angeline was thoughtful, kind, and efficient. We had a couple of pre-wedding meetings, she created an inspiration board for me and ran with the rest. She also was able to give us double the amount of flowers other vendors were quoting us for. I’m so thankful to have gone with Angeline!

Flower Rush's reply:

Liz, thanks for the very kind review. I so appreciate your comments and I love being part of your beautiful day. You and Sam looked radiant and so very happy. Thanks for the honor and I'm so glad the flowers made a difference. Love you both and wish you the best of married life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Exclusive

12825 Gate Dr Poway, CA, 92064
6192618131

10 am to 7 pm
Location of (Flower Rush)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding