Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About Cobblestone Convivial

Con•viv•ial : adjective- (of an atmosphere or event) friendly, lively, and enjoyable; of or relating to social events where people can eat, drink, and talk in a friendly way with others (m-w.com).

Cobblestone Convivial specializes in weddings and occasions offering packages, services and creative assistance in implementing events. We work with some of the best vendors in Charleston to bring you exclusive discounts and promotions unique to CC.

We understand that planning an event can be overwhelming- but it doesn't have to be!

With over seven years of experience in all aspects of event management, Cobblestone Convivial can help you realize your ideal event without absorbing your precious time.

Follow Cobblestone Convivial on

Couple kissing
Couple kissing

17 Reviews for Cobblestone Convivial

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

I'm almost overwhelmed trying to write this review because I can't even explain how much Ashley helped me. I got engaged 2 years ago when I was halfway through medical school, so hiring a planner for my destination wedding was a no-brainer. I purchased Ashley's "Duchess Package" (full planning services) because I loved her portfolio and she seemed fun and easy to work with. Little did I know I was making the best decision in the entirety of my wedding planning journey.

I mentioned I'm a med student because I'm exactly as you might picture me: incredibly busy, type-A, anxiety-prone, and detail-oriented. So imagine the surprise of my 3 closest friends (the bridal party) when I show up to my wedding fresh-faced, relaxed, excited, and calm. THAT is the gift Ashley provides. (Did I mention it poured rain at my outdoor venue on my wedding day, and I was hardly fazed because I knew Ashley was that competent?) I can't tell you how many times Ashley calmed my nerves, helped me get discounts, provided brilliant solutions to problems, and "got" my vision when even I couldn't fully explain it. It is no understatement that I could not have pulled off my wedding without her. The first thing I recommend to engaged friends now is to hire a wedding planner, because if you get one half as good as Ashley, then you really have nothing more to worry about! Do yourself a favor and hire her before she books up.

Candace · Married on 01/20/2018

Ashley was so awesome to work with! She provided great recommendations on vendors and was so awesome the day of our wedding! She did a great job at keeping us on schedule and got us on the dance floor so we could enjoy our band like we wanted to!

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashley is AMAZING! I loved working with her from start to finish. She is incredibly punctual, attentive and organized. She far exceeded my expectations and did way more than what was in her job description. On the day of she had a whole lot to do for my sort of DIY wedding and she pulled it off very well. She managed to balance all of my requests with all of my mom's and bridesmaids' ideas as well. I would not have been able manage what I thought I could without her and I'm so glad I had her there with me the whole way.

Cobblestone Convivial 1

Award

Cobblestone Convivial FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 775.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 875.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 70.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 3