Cruz Coordination

Charleston, SC View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Cruz Coordination is an experienced wedding planning company operating out of Charleston, South Carolina. This professional enterprise will aim to highlight all those meticulous details that the wedding pair want their loved ones to notice on the big day. Owner and leader, Jessica Cruz opened her doors in 2015 after spending many successful years working in the events planning industry. Since then, she has built a solid reputation and received acclaim as one of South Carolina's premier wedding vendors. Jessica's undeniable talent for translating dreams into reality is accentuated by her personalized and caring approach to each client.

Cruz Coordination is a partial-planning service that assists with refining and carrying out those important details during the preparation process. Jessica can help with putting together rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. Cruz Coordination allows couples to fully immerse themselves in the magic of their special day while being assured their event is in safe hands. Some of the excellent services they can provide are:

• Guestlist management
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event and Layout design
  • Timelines
  • Rental coordination
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Olivia
    Olivia Married on 06/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica at Cruz Coordination is the Best!!!

Jessica was truly the MVP of our wedding! We were on the fence about getting a planner, but ultimately had to because of our venue - and we are SO GLAD that we had Jessica! I was pretty much never stressed throughout the entire planning process. We were able to fully enjoy our engagement because we weren't overwhelmed with wedding planning! Jessica let us know exactly what information she needed from us, what decisions we needed to make and by when, and gave all of her expert opinion in guiding us for decisions! We never had to worry about forgetting an important detail, because Jessica was on top of it. She was incredibly professional and responsive, but was also just the nicest person which made it seem like you were working with an old friend! On the day of, she was an absolute life-saver. She took care of overseeing all of the setup, was there anytime I needed her for a last-minute dress mishap and figuring out how to put on my veil, and when we had an accidental glass breakage, she was there in seconds with a broom to sweep up the glass! She also was continuously checking in on us to make sure we always had a drink, got a chance to eat, and that we were having the best night ever! I cannot recommend Jessica enough. She was by far our most important vendor and worth every penny. If you want someone who will execute your dream wedding flawlessly at a reasonable price, then Cruz Coordination is the way to go!
    Lisa B. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!

Without a doubt, Jessica Cruz is the BEST wedding coordinator in the business! I feel so very fortunate to have found her to help plan and coordinate my daughter's wedding at Magnolia Plantation Carriage House one month ago today. Jessica was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning journey but she and her staff were truly amazing on the day of the wedding. She orchestrated an absolutely fairytale wedding for my beautiful daughter! From day one, Jessica has been a wealth of knowledge and so kind to work with. When its time for our second daughter to marry, my very first call will be to Jessica!
  • Courtney
    Courtney A. Married on 10/08/2021

Best vendor choice

Jessica Cruz came highly recommended by our venue and several other vendors we had spoken to about our daughters wedding. After listening to their advice, Jessica was the first vendor I hired and she did not disappoint at all. Her communication through phone and email were always very timely. Her advice was always on point. Jessica helped us plan my daughters wedding through the pandemic. I was stressing thinking that I needed to start over with most of my vendors when we had to postpone the wedding from May to August. Without me knowing, Jessica had already contacted every vendor and found out what dates every single vendor was available. It was like we picked up our wedding from one day and put it right back down on the new date. It was sooo easy. It was such a relief and a huge weight off my shoulders. At that moment, I decided Jessica was worth every penny I had spent and then some. Jessica also has a uncanny attention to detail. We took a transit truck full of decorations and vases to the venue from Atlanta. Jessica set up everything perfectly. I was in awe at how perfectly she executed our vision for the wedding day. She handled the wedding day perfectly. Everything went so well that day except we had forgotten my daughters garter at the airbnb. I mentioned it to Jessica and she looks in her magic bag of tricks and hands me a beautiful ribbon that we made her a garter out of right then and there. Jessica is literally worth her weight in gold to me and my daughter. If I had more than one daughter, I would use her again. Let me give you one piece of advice...... Hire her before she books up!!!!!
  • illustration stars

20 photos · 11/04/2018
  • Ashley & Michael
    13 photos · 09/01/2018

Cheryl Quinn Makeup Cheryl Quinn Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is one of the most professional, attentive and responsive planners I have worked with in over 2 decades. She puts her clients at ease by coordinating with great detail, one of the most important and memorable days of your life. Additionally, she connects with people in a way that truly makes them feel special because she truly does care that no stone is left unturned and that your day is exceptional!!

Lowcountry Entertainment Lowcountry Entertainment Wedding DJs

To say it is a pleasure to work with Jessica Cruz of Cruz Coordination is an understatement. She is the epitome of grace under pressure and always goes above and beyond for her couples. It is always a privilege to work with her and to see her client's visions come to life time and time again.

3310 Conservancy Lane, Unit 1210 Charleston, SC, 29414
Location of (Cruz Coordination)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding