Peper Events

Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Peper Events

Peper Events excels in logistical planning and day of coordination to ensure the event you have created runs seamlessly!

Wedding ceremony setup

Peper Events 5
Peper Events 6
Peper Events 7

Emily · Married on 03/10/2019

Erica and Her Team are Top Notch!

Erica was an absolute joy to work with--she is exceptional at what she does, and is incredibly friendly and fun! I was rather overwhelmed by all that goes into the planning process, but from the first phone call with Erica, I knew she would handle it all with enthusiasm and finesse. I didn't have much of a "vision" in the early stages, so she helped me determine and define the big picture. Her attention to detail is remarkable--she thought of, explained, and executed all the little things that I now know are crucial in order to have the day run smoothly. Throughout the entire process, I emailed Erica what might be considered to be an excessive amount of questions, and she always responded with helpful insight, recommendations, and/or reassurance. The wedding day itself was absolutely wonderful, tremendously exceeding any and all expectations, and I am forever grateful to Erica for making it happen!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Brette

Brette Rowley · Married on 02/23/2019

Erica is the best.

I can't say enough good things about Erica. During the planning process, she helped me stay organized, think of things that I hadn't before, and was an overall joy to work with.

During our wedding weekend, Erica was amazing. She was prepared, self sufficient, and so helpful. She anticipated everything that I needed and every question that I had and I can truly say that I didn't worry about a single detail of the wedding - and that's surprising for as OCD and "type A" as I am. I was able to enjoy the moments and was not at all stressed because I knew she had everything handled.

Having Erica at our wedding was worth every penny and I HIGHLY recommend her for brides who are looking for a stress-free and flawlessly executed event.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Tory · Married on 01/25/2019

Flawless Execution of my Wedding!

The best thing I did throughout my entire planning process was book Peper Events. I used Erica Peper for my Day of Coordination and can honestly say I don't know how I would've done it without her. I didn't meet Erica until my rehearsal but I immediately felt like we were friends. She kept the timeline on track and made my ceremony and reception run flawlessly. Don't look elsewhere when it comes to a planner. Book Peper Events and I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Peper Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Marley Photography
    Marley Photography Wedding Photographers

Erica is a phenomenal wedding planner and coordinator! I have had the honor of working with her several times now and every wedding has been nothing short of perfect. She is very attentive and always ready to help the Bride and Groom with a smile on her face. She is a great choice to hire for your wedding!

• Charleston, 29407 See on map