Peper Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Julia
    Julia P. Married on 04/30/2022

Beautiful job!

Peper events is really wonderful. Our planner, Jacqueline was amazing. She paid attention to detail and was always responsive. She was on top of everything!! She orchestrated our wedding with many moving parts/vendors beautifully. Highly recommend!
    Mary B. Married on 04/23/2022

The most perfect Charleston wedding day!

My husband and I had the most incredible wedding experience and it was all because of Erica and her company Peper events. I had the pleasure of working with Erica for the last year and a half. We got married at the Gadsden house on April 23rd in Charleston (we are a destination couple from Boston). The new saying today is ‘run’ don’t walk (according to TikTok) when something is amazing… well I am telling you to sprint right now to book Erica as your wedding planner!!! I talked to so many planners prior to hiring Erica, and I instantly knew after talking with her that she was like unlike all of the others and she was going to be a perfect fit and I could trust her. Erica is patient, detail oriented, kind, experienced, and genuinely just one of the kindest people we’ve ever met. She made sure that throughout every step of the way our experience was flawless. I have had countless guests tell me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to- multiple people said that it was such an experience to see every single vendor just so happy and kind which made for an upbeat happy vibe throughout the entire evening. Every single vendor Erica recommended was just perfect in all aspects, and we couldn’t have been luckier to have her support and coordination for our big day. We will miss her dearly! 100/10 stars!
  • Susan
    Susan J. Married on 03/12/2022

Performed Miracles

We hired Peper Events (Jacqueline Noto) was our month of coordinator for our wedding at Wild Dunes. We live in Atlanta, so having her expertise and awesome recommendations were critical. She has wonderful attention to detail and made sure everything on our wedding day went flawlessly.
    She was on top everything every step of the way and so nice to work with. Jacqueline and the Paper Events team made our day perfect! :-)
    Anna S. Married on 12/11/2021

The best!!!

3 months after my wedding and I’m finally getting around to doing vendor reviews, and I knew that Erica was first up on my list. We started planning our Lowndes Grove destination wedding May 2020, right after the pandemic hit. Being college students trying to plan a wedding from hundreds of miles away during a crisis is obviously hard, but Peper Events made it so much easier. I had an extremely particular vision of my wedding day, and Erica executed it better than I could have ever imagined. From finding us the exact rentals I wanted, to planning the perfect reception layout, and always being around to answer a million questions, Erica did everything perfectly. We made adjustments to our budget every day and eventually threw it out the window and Erica was still able to adapt to the craziness so quickly, which I definitely know is hard. I will forever be thankful for her and the work she did to make our amazing dream wedding a reality!
  • Christine
    Christine J. Married on 12/10/2021

Minimony and full wedding at Middleton

Erica has been a gem to work with since our first introductory meeting. Prior to Covid, we booked our venue and Peper events. I am so grateful that we did. She is incredibly professional, organized and a trust worthy. Erica was able to provide us with excellent, honest vendor recommendations and Covid handlings throughout the year prior to our wedding. Which was a very stressful time for myself and my family. When we decided to move our wedding, Erica quickly jumped into action for rescheduling and replanting. With only a few weeks, She and Jacqueline supported us in the planning and day of execution of a minimony of a few family members at Middleton which was small and perfect. Her team will be coordinating and supporting the wedding on our re scheduled date. James and I are very appreciative of her and her team. Thank you for making our small ceremony possible. I look forward to the wedding planning later this year for our rescheduled wedding.
  • Emma
    Emma B. Married on 11/19/2021

Charleston Wedding Weekend

Erica & the Peper Events team were absolutely incredible! Our wedding weekend would not have been the same without them. Both my husband & I work in the events industry, so we knew how important a good planner was for the wedding planning process.. And for our peace of mind when it came to execution the day of. And we had two days of events!

Erica was an absolute professional in every sense of the term. And we had a whole lot of fun in the process! Actually was a little sad when I didn't talk with her the week after our wedding! Even though we were planning from out-of-state, we knew that everything would be handled & taken care of when we arrived in Charleston the week of our wedding.

If you are looking for someone who will effortlessly ensure that your dream will come to life, while also thinking about every single detail & in a no-stress/pressure environment, this is your team! We thought about nothing else but having a blast on our wedding weekend & that wouldn't have happened without this amazing group of ladies.
    Sydney M. Married on 11/13/2021

Top Notch from start to finish

Jacqueline Noto of Peper Events was fantastic! She knows her stuff and made our wedding experience phenomenal! She quickly responded to any questions and went above and beyond to be sure the bride was 120% pleased, which she was. All her vendor recommendations were top notch and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience!
    Mg Married on 11/01/2021

Excellent events team, seamless wedding reception

We hired Peper Events for our wedding reception in November 2021 and are so happy that we did. Erica and her team are true professionals. We hired them for month-of coordination and, once they got up to speed with where we were in the planning process, they consistently offered helpful suggestions, answered emails promptly, coordinated with all of our vendors, made sure everyone was operating on the same timeline, sent helpful reminders for billing dates, and, last but not least, actually executed a flawless and seamless wedding reception. Erica is efficient, organized, and friendly. Honestly, we could not have done it without her and her team.
  • Joanna
    Joanna C. Married on 10/29/2021

Stress Free Wedding, Perfect Wedding

Erica is the best. That's it really. We hired her two months before our wedding and the first thing she did is see our rentals reservation fell through--no chairs, plates, glasses, anything! She saved it in under 48 hours. She also apparently saved our wedding from exploding votives, but we had no idea til after. She made our wedding the best day of our lives. She had our signature cocktails waiting for us the minute we walked back down the aisle, set up the tables, helped my mom with her 40 page list of needs, and coordinated everything with the vendors. As a bride, I had ZERO stress day of. Literally. All I did was show up, get pampered, eat, drink and get married. We are throwing a church wedding in Greece this summer, and guess who we are bringing with us? The whole staff is stellar. So sweet, so professional and so kind. Peper events makes your wedding day what you want it to be, YOUR day.
    Much love Erica!!
    Chris M. Married on 10/24/2021

Jacqueline and Peper Events are amazing!

Jacqueline Noto from peper events was a pleasure to work with. She went above our expectations as our day of coordinator. She made sure everything was in line with exactly what we requested from the many vendors we had present on our big day. She even found us a local bartender for our rehearsal dinner that we held at our house. I had requested this last minute and she came through to help. She truly made it the perfect day for us and relieved all of our stress so that we could enjoy the day with our family and friends.
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommend

We worked with Jacqueline at Peper Events. We had a small wedding with about 50 guests at Leon’s. While it was an intimate and non-traditional wedding (i.e., no bridal party, first dance, etc.), I knew I needed a good wedding planner. Jacqueline was so attentive and organized from the beginning of the process until the end of the wedding. I’m pretty detailed oriented (I am a lawyer and Excel spreadsheets are my go-to), but I wholeheartedly trusted Jacqueline. She managed most of the details and coordinated with vendors. Everything turned out beautifully. Our friends can’t stop talking about the wedding and how it was the best they’d ever attended. Jacqueline is friendly, responsive, professional, and very accommodating. Highly recommend her and Peper Events!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 09/25/2021

We are so grateful for Peper Events!

Erica and her team truly made our wedding day a stress-free DREAM, I am so thankful we hired her for partial planning!! Since we do not live in Charleston, I knew I would need a planner who could help pick the best vendors and help me manage planning from afar. I hired all of my vendors through Erica- and every single one was amazing!! We even found our photographer Kate Dye through Erica, and I am so grateful she recommended her- the two of them were an awesome team on the big day. Though I was lucky I did not have to postpone our wedding- working in healthcare during a pandemic and trying to plan a wedding was no easy feat and I'm not sure how I would have managed without Erica. Anytime I had a question (and I had a lot!) she was there with all the answers and was always willing to jump on the phone to chat. I had long spurts where planning had to be put on the backburner and I was at ease knowing Erica was keeping me on track. When I interviewed planners I was worried about hiring someone who would lead me to get carried away with the little details and budget. When I spoke with Erica on the phone, I immediately felt like she had our best interest in mind and was going to help us keep things simple and fun! She was so great about keeping me organized and reassured during the planning process. The day of the wedding my husband could not stop saying how impressive Erica was balancing our wedding party and timeline with all the details of the day. She did an amazing job working with the venue and other vendors bringing every part of our vision to life. If you're getting married in Charleston, I couldn't think of a better person to than Erica to plan!!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn B. Married on 09/04/2021

Felt at Ease on the BIG Day!

I cannot express how helpful and supportive Jacqueline Noto from Peper Events was leading up to and on my wedding day. She was so responsive to all concerns and gave great input and advice along the way. I had interviewed many planners but when I spoke to Jacqueline I was laughing, felt at ease and did not feel judged for any of my silly questions, vision or budget friendly suggestions. I wanted a beautiful, organized, amazing venue, and FUN wedding but also did not want to break the bank and unfortunately some planners made me felt like I was cheaping out - not the case at Peper Events. I had an amazing venue and wanted it shine without the floral chandeliers etc. I highly recommend their team, I was not bothered on my wedding day or stressed leading up to the wedding BECAUSE I knew it was all under control or would be taken care of. Having that trust was super important to me. For those who need help with planning a wedding - because you probably have never done that before nor plan on doing it again haha - I would suggest Peper events. Did I say they kept me at ease? I had no stress!!!!!!!!!! Above and beyond service!
  • Alison
    Alison B. Married on 07/17/2021

You might not know you need Erica in your life yet, but you do!!

If you want the short story - just hire Erica & Peper Events to make your wedding day better than you could ever imagine. If you are a type A bride (like me) who isn't convinced that you need an event planner to help you pull off your day, keep reading for all the amazing reasons why you need Erica involved in your day.

During the early months of wedding planning, I was skeptical to hire an Event Planner as I assumed I could select vendors online and outline a wedding day plan myself. My venue required at least a day of coordinator and so I went on the search for a planner who I could easily pass off my plan to without incurring more charges than I already had. I reached out to Erica, told her I had all the plans together and that I really just needed help with coordinating rentals and the day of. In my mind, I assumed I would be an easy bride...

In the month leading up to the wedding, Erica reached out weekly to ask if I had anything new to pass off to her. She responded within minutes of each text, including new quotes for rentals (at a lower cost than I had found) and coordinated with each vendor on their day-of timing. She took everything off my plate so I could enjoy the last few weeks before the wedding - something that I didn't realize I needed!

On the wedding day, Erica was everywhere I needed her to be. She calmed me down before walking down the aisle, brought our signature drink and appetizers to us while we took a minute to ourselves, and ensured we had enough time to soak in every aspect of our ceremony layout and cocktail hour. During the reception, she was standing by me with champagne in her hand before my Dads toast, flip flops when I wanted to take my heels off, and placed a hair tie on my wrist before leaving the venue. She made my husband and I dinner plates so we could try everything without getting up and constantly ensured we had drinks in our hands. And that's all that I saw. I cannot imagine the magic she did without me knowing!

On the morning after my wedding day, I woke up to a fridge full of leftovers and cake (plus my favorite lemon cake pops) that Erica had packed for us. I also had an extra pair of wedding shoes shipped to her house just in case, which ended up arriving after our wedding day. She coordinated the return process and dropped the package at UPS for me so I wasn't inconvenienced.

Erica and her team are everything you will need on your wedding day, even if you don't realize it yet!
  • Katy
    Katy C. Married on 07/16/2021

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I used Erica as our wedding planner this past October for our wedding at Kiawah Island. Our previous planner fell through at the last minute and we hired Erica for month-of. We were SO impressed with how seamlessly she was able to take over planning. She knew many of the vendors and was able to not only execute on all of the existing details, but bring fresh ideas on how to streamline certain things (saving money!) or add a special touch (that we previously had not thought of).

Throughout the process, Erica was incredibly friendly and professional both to us and all of our vendors. Erica truly made the wedding planning process feel easy! We can't recommend her enough!
    Amy H. Married on 07/15/2021

An absolute pleasure to work with!

Let me preface this review by letting everyone know that I am NOT cut out for planning a wedding. I shopped around for planners for a little bit before stumbling upon Erica. Knowing how stressful this process was going to be for me, I needed to be picky while choosing the best possible team to rely on to get me through it all! I interviewed several planners and Erica was a no brainer just by our first conversation. She was personable, fun, energetic and BEYOND helpful. Throughout the process she was on top of everything (as I was on top of nothing) and was there to calm me down whenever I was panicking about all that needed to be done. She was willing to chat about topics that didn't even necessarily need her attention. The day of the wedding, she was everywhere at all times, attentive, innovative and made everything flow so smoothly. If there was ANY issue during our big day, I never knew about it -- and that is exactly how it should be. I would recommend Erica and her team to absolutely anyone. Our day truly was a fairytale and she is the one who tied it all together to make it possible.
    Stephanie R. Married on 07/12/2021

Erica was awesome!

Erica made sure that our wedding went down perfectly! She was always extremely responsive and helpful, and was always available when I wanted to schedule additional calls to discuss details (and believe me, I scheduled a ton of them lol). Navigating through 2020 was tough, but Erica made everything so much easier. I would highly recommend Peper Events to anyone planning a wedding in the Charleston, SC area!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey L. Married on 06/25/2021

Peper Events FTW - the sweetest, most organized team!

Erica and her team are the real deal. My husband and I had to reschedule our wedding due to covid and Erica handled everything for us, rescheduling all of our vendors without any issues at all. One of the great things she does is that she gives you 3 options for choosing a vendor, 3 different price points, but all are wonderful options with spectacular reputations. She made everything so easy for us. Being a covid bride and also being very type A, she answered all of my hundreds of questions. All the time. Having her and her team there for us on our wedding day was the best decision we could have ever made. She has the sweetest, most bubbly personality and makes you feel so at ease. It was honestly like having a best friend with me the entire day. She is so much more than a wedding planner, she is a wedding fairy godmother. Love, love, love her!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 06/19/2021

AMAZING Charleston Wedding Planner!!!!!

If you're getting married in Charleston, you've got to work with Peper Events! These ladies are wonderful! The Peper Events team will forever hold a special place in my heart! We worked with Erica and Jacqueline throughout our engagement, and with multiple venues, last-minute transportation logistics, pop-up storms right before the ceremony, tons of tiny details, Erica made this day go off without a single hitch. I also never felt any stress, weather worries, or timeline crunches - and they were able to direct everything in a cool calm subtle manner that kept our day so relaxed. They made our perfect day seem effortless, they were quick to respond to any of my calls and emails throughout the planning process, they were always one step ahead of me at helping me figure out what to plan for or book next, and were super great in communication. I cannot recommend Peper Events enough - they were such a special part of our big day.
  • Mollye
    Mollye M. Married on 06/05/2021

Runnymede Plantation Dream Wedding

Peper Events, where can we start. First, we can tell you to hire Erica and Jacqueline ASAP. Second, we can tell you to immediately get the Partial Planning especially if you are an out-of-town couple looking to have the best day of your lives. We have family and friends in Charleston, but live out of state. We knew what we wanted our venue to be (Runnymede Plantation) but had no idea how to put together our wedding day. We said that we wanted to show up to our wedding and feel like the honored guests. Jacqueline worked with us for over a year to help us with a budget breakdown, selecting vendors, and putting all the final touches on our day. She made the wedding planning process so easy! Everything we mentioned to Jacqueline that we wanted or were thinking about including, she would have 5 recommendations of vendors to make it happen, all within budget. She created our entire layout for the ceremony and reception and answered all last-minute crazy bride questions. We couldn’t imagine our wedding without Jacqueline and Peper Events. They made all of dreams come true and will go above and beyond for you too!
  • Casie
    Casie J. Married on 05/29/2021

Stress Free Wedding Day

My husband and I were one of many who had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19. While it wasn't ideal, Peper Events made the transition from planning 2020 to 2021 absolutely seamless. Jacqueline reached out to all of my vendors and was able to reschedule everything for me. It was a true weight off of my shoulders to have someone I trusted to take care of all the details, especially when it all felt overwhelming. Jacqueline and her team made my wedding day a breeze. One thing I didn't want to do during my wedding day was get caught in all the small details that could cause unnecessary stress. And Jacquline was able to help in just that. If there was an issue or something that needed attention, they were there to fix anything that needed solving before I even knew it was an issue. This allowed me to take in the day and be fully present for one of the best days of my life. Truly thankful for Peper Events for giving me the opportunity to fully experience my wedding day with full bliss.
    Margaret H. Married on 05/20/2021

Consummate Professional

Peper Events is the consummate professional when it comes to wedding planning. She has plans to work with every budget, and solid relationships with the top vendors. We found Erica to be well organized, detail orientated, and very responsive. On top of all of that, she is just an incredibly kind and sweet person! My daughter, her husband, and I all highly recommend Peper Events!
  • KELSEY
    Kelsey D. Married on 05/17/2021

More than a Wedding Planner- Erica is like family!

Working with Peper Events was the best decision we made. Erica was hands on at the right moments and hands off at others- she let me lead bu added all the support we needed! She helped us pick vendors, organize details, navigate through *several* postponements due to the pandemic- and she did it all over phone and email as my (now) husband and I live in Texas. I think most of all, Erica and her team were always the calm in the storm. Whether we changed vendors, our number of guests, the date of our wedding- the team handled everything with grace and poise. Even the day of, with lots of strong personalities in our families the team flawlessly navigated each family member and guest making the day comfortable and enjoyable for everyone! Truly so grateful for all that they did for us and would easily choose them all over again.
    Amber E. Married on 05/12/2021

Peper Events made our special weekend carefree and memorable.

Erica made our destination wedding weekend absolutely perfect, even when there were a few glitches due to us she jumped in an made those glitches disappear and none of our guests were even aware that anything had changed, Erica and her team were just like an extension of our family, we will definitely use them for the next wedding in our family!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 05/09/2021

I love Peper Events!!!

They make everything a breeze. Helpful through the whole process, help problem solve, not a detail forgotten, always updating with vendors, they give options for any price point, and always open to new ideas. The level of communication is amazing and makes you feel relaxed knowing everything is handed. I would suggest Peper Events to everyone!