25 Reviews for Peper Events

Religious (2)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)
25 Peper Events Reviews

I got married January 20, 2018 at the Market Street Pavilion in Charleston South Carolina. I could not have done it without Erica! Erica was so professional and willing to help in any way. Erica has a bubbly personality and is very genuine. Everything was so organized and flowed so smoothly. I loved it so much I want to get married every weekend :-) thank you Erica for everything! Jennifer

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I felt we needed a day of coordinator. Erica Peper was recommended and I felt an instant rapport when I called her. She is most organized, confident, and calm , guiding me in the right directions upon our first meeting, phone calls, and thru the wedding day. Erica had many wonderful suggestions and was so helpful with everything I asked. Her expertise and knowledge as a wedding day of coordinator/planner was superior. Our daughter met Erica the day of her wedding and instantly loved her! She helped her with her gown and pictures and many other numerous things needed. Erica got the bridal room back in order among other things. Erica has a way of getting people to relax while she is doing her job. At the end of the evening, she had everything organized for us to take home. She was a delight to work with and far exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend Erica Peper of Peper Events . Thank you Erica!!

Sharon and Dennis Feinberg
Jennifer Feinberg-Allums

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
3.7

Erica was super nice and easy to work with! I wish the set up of the space was more in line with what we had discussed and I planned out. Other than that they made things easy and kept the night flowing magically!

Profile Picture Katie , 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing and stress free. We went with the month of coordination package and Erica was so helpful in making sure that preparations in the last month were easy. Erica was always quickly responsive to my questions and was easy to get a hold of; her communication was great! The day of the wedding, Erica and her assistant were so diligent in making sure that everything went smoothly and looked beautiful. If anything did go wrong on our wedding day, my husband and I had no idea! Erica and her assistant did a wonderful job making sure that our wedding was beautiful. I would most certainly recommend her services to any other bride!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! My husband and I are so glad we chose Erica to take care of our wedding at Legare Waring House. Even though we live in New York and Charleston was a destination wedding for us, we both felt totally at ease with her from the very beginning. She is very quick to respond to emails and provides expert advice. On the days of the rehearsal and the wedding, Erica was ten steps ahead of everything. I did not have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day, thanks to Erica and her team. One of my bridesmaids has been an event planner in NYC and was raving about great of a job she did. Look no further! Peper Events will take care of you!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 11/12/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Charleston, SC area, we HIGHLY recommend Peper Events/Erica. You will not be disappointed. We really cannot say enough positive things about Erica! From the minute we met she was incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful. We first met at a local coffee shop and ran through our entire wedding day (we were over a year out and she still helped us envision what our big day would be like). We decided on Charleston, SC as a destination for our wedding and obviously had some concerns with the set up, how we were going to get there, how we were going to find venders, etc. It was so easy to talk to her and provide our opinions for what we imagined our wedding day to be like and she provided recommendations for vendors, hair stylist, makeup artists, and bakeries along the way. Erica was extremely responsive to emails, texts and phone calls. At times she even felt like a therapist when we were getting stressed with the planning process (seriously can't thank her enough for that!). Once our wedding was finally here, Erica did an amazing job keeping everyone on time and in position for the first look, ceremony, reception, dances and more. Our wedding day was so seamless and flowed perfectly and it could not have been possible without her and her assistant, Cassie. They were both AMAZING! Not many people would say they actually miss their wedding planner but we can honestly say that we do! Erica felt more like a friend through this process than a vendor or a wedding planner and for that, we will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Erica for day of coordination for my daughter's wedding. She was incredible!! I wasn't exactly sure what all she would be doing. She went above and beyond all of my expectations. She took care
Of items such as timeline, logistics and other details that I did 't know I had to worry about. She helped to decorate and to clean up.She absolutely
Made the whole evening run very smoothly. She and her assistant also made sure that everything that we really wanted to happen during the ceremony and reception actually happened (which I know from
Experience that doesn't always happen.) I could
Literally go on forever about how satisfied we were with Erica Peper. All I can say is that if
You are planning a special event that you want to go off perfectly, then you need to hire Peper Events. You will not be disappointed. The value of her expertise is
More than worth her fee. She is a great value!! I would hire her again if I had another daughter!

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

I highly recommend hiring Peper Events for your special day! Erica is AMAZING! In my case, I knew exactly what I wanted, so we knocked out a lot of planning on our own, but then realized we still really needed someone to handle the "month of" and "day of" planning to make sure what we imagined and planned would become reality when it really mattered, plus we would be lost as far as handling the logistics of the ceremony! Not everyone offers this service in the area, and when we found Erica, we KNEW it was going to be the perfect match! She was extremely friendly, responsive, accommodating, and professional (plus her smile will put a smile on anyone's face!). She had a flawless timeline set up for us, which we would have never been able to make on our own & communicated so well with all of my other vendors! the rehearsal she helped all of the wedding party figure out what they were doing, and put our nerves at ease. On the day of the wedding, my mom got to spend most of the day with me (not with vendors), and when we got to Boone Hall everything was perfect, just as we had imagined! From the last minute planning the month before the wedding to making sure the ceremony and reception went as planned, and that my husband and I were everywhere we needed to be, Erica made our day PERFECT! I cannot wait to schedule another special event and ask Erica to help me make it magical! It is what she does best! The second you meet her, you feel like you have known her forever. Thank you Peter Events and Erica for making all of our fairytale wedding dreams come true! You hit it out of the park!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines

Highly recommended! Erica was a huge help on our wedding day! We loved her and extremely thankful for everything she did!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica did a fantastic job as our day of coordinator! She is a true professional and made my day as MOB perfect. She took control and the day was truly the best day ever! I highly recommend Erica if you want to relax and enjoy your event with no worries!

Profile Picture Terri, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica was our day of coordinator and she was AMAZING!! She is seriously one of the sweetest people I have ever met and it was so much fun working with her! Leading up to the wedding Erica was always super quick with responding to emails and happy to help with anything we needed. Day of the wedding my mom and I didn’t have to worry about a thing because we had complete faith in Erica’s abilities. If you are looking for someone who is professional, caring, flexible, helpful, energetic and feels like a close friend then you need to hire Erica for your big day! She is AWESOME and I will be recommending her to EVERYONE!! Thanks again Erica, we just LOVED YOU so much!!

Profile Picture User6546719, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Peper Events is without a doubt THE BEST wedding planning service in Charleston, or in the entire South for that matter!! Erica Peper is beyond wonderful, and she was such a joy to work with!! My daughter's wedding at Magnolia Plantation could not have been a more wonderful, beautiful, happy event....and we will forever be grateful to Erica for making my daughter's wedding everything she wanted it to be....and more!! Erica is extremely organized and professional, and she kept everything running exactly on time, and she does this with the most amazing balance of professional authority and pure fun!! Everyone in the wedding party loved her!! I didn't even realize this, because I (as the mother of the bride) had already been seated, but my husband reported later that there was some catastrophe with my daughter's veil right before she and her father were about to walk down the isle. My husband still talks about how calm Erica was, no panic whatsoever, and she just calmly and quickly fixed the problem. No one in the audience even realized that there had been a problem. My husband said we should have probably paid her double just for the way she handled that incident alone!! She truly is prepared for anything!! Another way she went above and beyond the call of duty was how she had everything organized for us at the end of the event. My daughter had taken a lot of her own decorations for the reception at the plantation, and we had envisioned a chaotic collection of various vases, twinkle lights, signs, etc....at the end of the reception when the bride and groom had left. As soon as they drove away, we thought we better get to work.........but Erica already had everything of ours neatly boxed and ready to go!! I still can't figure how or when she did this.......just part of her magic, I guess!! She really is THE BEST wedding planner anyone could ever have, and in addition to her planning skills, she's the nicest and most fun person you could know!!

Profile Picture Jane, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment we met her to the end of the contract and after, Erica was such a joy to work with! She did everything I asked and I was pretty picky- she went along with all of our untraditional visions and made them come to light! Erica made sure to let my husband I enjoy our day without interruptionwhich was a huge request and not be told to do something every 10 minutes- everything flowed together wonderfully thanks to her! She is a no BS get it done type of girl! Do yourself a favor and do not miss out on working with this amazing planner and person! You will not regret it! Thanks Erica!!!!!! Victoria and Ben

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I highly recommend Peper Events! Erica was instrumental in helping me plan a rehearsal brunch for my son and his new bride. She responded to emails and phone calls quickly with very pleasant professionalism. During the brunch, Erica was on hand and available with a smile. I will definitely use Peper Events again!

Profile Picture Cherie, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica was truly a blessing on our wedding day. Through the whole process of planning and all throughout the big day, she was always prompt to respond and was always flexible to make our day exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her to any bride, any day.

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot put into words how WONDERFUL, AMAZING, and HELPFUL Erica was during my wedding planning and wedding weekend. Erica was so helpful, responsive, and thorough in the months and weeks before my wedding; she suggested vendors (all of whom were incredible recommendations!), answered questions promptly, gave me great advise, and was readily available to help whenever I needed. She met with me and mom and then fiancé multiple times to chat/plan! Then the BIG DAY came, we had a couple of unforeseen roadblocks and Erica handled them with easy-- so much so, I did not even notice!! She got my husband and I our food immediately upon entering our reception, she was so helpful with getting (and keeping!) our wedding party in line, and basically helped usher me through my whole wedding night! It was so nice to not have to think and make sure I was going according to schedule because Erica kept me and my husband on track time wise and made sure we did all the activities we wanted to do, but she did it with such grace and fluidity I didn't feel like I was being rushed or missed a thing! She also had an assistant the day of which made me happy there was an extra set of hands!! The assistant was also lovely and helpful.

Erica was the best money I spent on my wedding and I cannot thank her enough! I would recommend Erica's services 1000% percent, I wish we could do it all over again! -Emily

Profile Picture emily, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica was amazing and extremely professional. She was quick to respond to my last minute frantic calls the week before the wedding. She was able to keep everything on time even though I couldn't get anywhere in a timely manner to save my life! My wedding day was a breeze thanks to her!!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica is a pleasure to work with. She is on top of her game and wonderful at what she does. She truly helped everything run smoothly on our wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a day of coordinator.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Destination

Erica is amazing to work with! We planned our wedding from Texas and she was very responsive to our emails and needs. She was also amazing to work with the week of the wedding when we were in town. She did an amazing job setting up our reception and being present during the reception in case we needed anything. I highly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture alexandra, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're looking for an easygoing, laid back coordinator who will help you relax and keep you from panic spiraling as a stressed out bride then Erica is a great choice! Our wedding at Stono Ferry was a beautiful event, and we got nothing but positive feedback on how much everyone enjoyed everything. Erica was a pleasure to work with throughout the months preceeding our big day, and then when the weekend finally arrived, she went above and beyond to make certain that this bride was happy and taken care of! She always had the perfect thing to say at the perfect time to help me relax and enjoy the day (she gave me a wonderful compliment about overhearing staff talking about what a beautiful bride I was at just the right moment) and according to reports did an excellent job wrangling our lovably unruly groomsmen! Everything on our wedding day went off without a hitch, and her smile and kindness always helped me relax when I started to worry! I wouldn't have had it any other way, and I highly recommend both Erica and Stono Ferry to any Charleston area brides!

I couldn't thank her enough for all her hard work, kindness, general awesomeness, and for being such a pleasure to work with. Her sweet compliments at just the right moments coupled with her laid back, relaxed and cheerful style really helped keep this bride calm, happy, and enjoying a truly special event. It definitely wouldn't have been the same for me without her!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I knew we wanted to have our wedding in Charleston as a favorite destination of ours. When we met Erica through a venue, we were so impressed with how knowledgeable and flexible she was. She was incredibly attentive and flexible with our vision. Every question or request we had during planning was met with a quick and thorough response. With both of our families being out of town, we really relied on her recommendations for most vendors and her suggestions really came through as well. I was very laid back throughout the planning process and Erica really handled a lot of the big picture items and important details, especially in the week leading up to the big day when I was just ready to go along for the ride. We were seriously impressed with how Erica was able to put every component together while keeping us both calm and assured. I only wish we could have cloned her! My husband and I are so thankful to Erica for making our day so special and unique while allowing us to enjoy ourselves in the moment. I would absolutely recommend Peper Events to anyone looking for a fun, sweet and thoughtful planning service!

Profile Picture Selena, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Erica Peper delivers an awesome wedding experience. Erica provided wedding planning services for my daughter who recently married on 5/14/2016, as well as for another daughter who married in May of 2014. Erica is extremely thorough and organized, paying close attention to details. Not only does she anticipate potential gaps or issues, she initiates and follows through with solutions. She has an excellent rapport with the various wedding vendors in the community (cake services, rentals, florists, etc) resulting in a stress free wedding day. Last but not least, Erica has a fabulous disposition and clearly loves what she does! Thank you Erica!!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Erica provided me with 'day of' coordination services. She was so helpful and supportive to me on my special day! She is excellent at anticipating needs, arranging decor, dealing with your other vendors, and has quite the eye for detail. Erica displayed the highest caliber of professionalism and really made all the difference in my event. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Reception, Military, Religious

Erica was hands down the best wedding planner I could've asked for! She is incredibly helpful and so so very easy to work with. During the whole planning process she kept me on track and made sure I understood how everything typically works and what should get done when. I always looked forward to meeting with her because if I was ever unsure of anything, I knew she would figure it all out, answer all of my questions, and keep my stress level down! She's extremely personable and always responds so quickly. I HIGHLY recommend her! I have no complaints whatsoever; she is so good at what she does and makes everything from start to finish go over so smoothly.

Profile Picture User5409700, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Erica helped to plan all of the logistics at my wedding reception venue. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was always there when I needed her - email or text... she even planned her own wedding around mine. What more could you ask of a planner? Erica made my whole process with her and Stono Ferry seamless. She had a lot of recommendations in the early stages of planning and had great referrals for other vendors. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User6227985, 2+ years ago, 1 Review