Peper Events Reviews

97 | Charleston, SC

97 Reviews for Peper Events

Stephanie R. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Erica was awesome!

Erica made sure that our wedding went down perfectly! She was always extremely responsive and helpful, and was always available when I wanted to schedule additional calls to discuss details (and believe me, I scheduled a ton of them lol). Navigating through 2020 was tough, but Erica made everything so much easier. I would highly recommend Peper Events to anyone planning a wedding in the Charleston, SC area!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Amber E. · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Peper Events made our special weekend carefree and memorable.

Erica made our destination wedding weekend absolutely perfect, even when there were a few glitches due to us she jumped in an made those glitches disappear and none of our guests were even aware that anything had changed, Erica and her team were just like an extension of our family, we will definitely use them for the next wedding in our family!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Carolynn E. · Married on 03/06/2021

Simply the Best!

Stop looking and hire Peper Events! I am an event planner so I am extremely critical of events that I go to and hiring Peper Events made me feel 100% relaxed about everything. They are so organized, easy to work with, and every person from the team is amazing. I told them that whatever twist/problem came up day of (because there is always something), that I trusted them to make a decision because I just wanted to have fun and they did just that and our day was perfect!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Lee G. · Married on 01/05/2021

Awesome experience!

Absolutely I would recommend them to a friend - they were totally awesome, very professional and handled all the infinite details so we didn’t have to. All of us were extremely happy with the service we received

Sent on 05/29/2019

Anna K. · Married on 12/12/2020

Peper is the best!

Erica and her team were awesome to work with! They were very responsive and professional. Erica has a lot of connections and was able to work her magic a few times when I needed to get in touch with different people. All of the vendors she recommended were amazing and truly made our day more memorable because of them. I would highly recommend Peper Events and I’m so glad we went with them!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Abigail · Married on 12/06/2020

Fantastic down to earth wedding planner!

Looking for a wedding planner can be difficult.. and I am so glad I held out and decided to work with Erica! She was extremely warm and inviting from the moment we first started talking. I never second guessed our budget/ideas etc.. which had happened previously. I was out of country for the beginning of our planning but Erica made it easy to stay on top of things. Leading up to the wedding we talked quite a few times and Erica was always so comforting (covid can make any bride question everything). She also will think of all the things you know nothing about! What a lifesaver. The day of everything was as we discussed.. we were complimented so many times by how week everything ran/was setup and I definitely credit that to Erica and her team. Seems silly but our entire reception was totally Pinterest worthy and exactly as I imagined. We are still dreaming of our day and constantly look at our pictures wishing we could just do it again!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Sydney

Sydney K. · Married on 12/04/2020

Never get married without peper events

I do not recommend anyone have a wedding without Erica and her team at Peper events. She was a godsend this year and theres absolutely NO WAY our wedding would have been successful without her. She could charge twice as much. She is amazingly helpful with her timelines, checklists, vendor recommendations, and she even hooked me up with a last minute bouquet order. She truly goes above and beyond!
    Need a super helpful planner that feels like she could've been your bestie for years? Stop reading reviews and book Erica. Seriously.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Samantha M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Professional! Knowledgeable! Fun! We loved working with Peper Events!!

I can't speak highly enough about Peper Events, Erica, and her team. I found Erica through a friend and from the first phone call I knew we were going to hire her. My fiance and I planned this wedding amidst a pandemic and Erica was there every step of the way offering guidance and advice. During the planning process, she did an amazing job answering all of our questions, giving her professional opinion, while taking our style, budget, and vision into account. She wanted this wedding to be exactly what we wanted it to be and we leaned on her so much. I can't tell you the amount of "I HAVE ONE QUICK QUESTION" & "I AM FREAKING OUT" emails I sent to Erica in the months leading up to our wedding. She always responded quickly and never failed to put my mind at ease. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how little I stressed, how on top of everything the team was, and how beautifully they set it all up. They went absolutely above and beyond to make our vision come to life. From getting pillows out of the bed of my dad's truck minutes before the ceremony started because we all forgot they were there, to handling the ceremony music flawlessly, to making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time; they did it all. If there were any hiccups along the way, I wouldn't know. My wedding was awesome and an absolute blast and I couldn't have done it without them. I don't know why I'm crying right now, that is so weird, but I am. Thank you, Erica and Jaqueline, and every other team member that helped us this year. You all are amazing! Hire this team!! They are absolutely worth it!!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Erin A. · Married on 11/13/2020

Can not say enough great things about erica!

Erica and her team were truly the most amazing! From our initial call to the day of, she has been nothing short of FABULOUS. If you are looking for a planner, stop and book Erica Peper (I promise, it will be the best decision you can make!). We had initially talked to to a couple planners and I was so discouraged- then we called Erica. Let me tell you.... she was so excited for us, told us we could do everything in budget, gave us great recommendations on other vendors and truly made our day SO special. We live out of state now so we relied heavily on Erica (even more so because we couldn't travel home to Charleston because of COVID). She did everything for us and made the process so amazing even during a crazy time. We got married the day after a tropical storm and during COVID. Erica was so calm and assured me that no matter what it was going to be a special day. The day ended up being BEAUTIFUL and she had everything taken care of. I just had to relax on wedding day. She truly blew away all expectations and was able to see the vision that we had in our head. I will be recommending her to anyone and everyone who is getting married in Charleston!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Sarah H. · Married on 11/11/2020

A friend for life!

Erica is a bride whisperer! Throughout this whole process she knew my vision and was a calming presence during the planning process. On top of that, working with her was like working with a friend which made all the difference leading up to my wedding day. The day of, she made all my ideas and dreams come to life. I could not have had my dream wedding without her!
    If you are looking for a highly detailed, organized, hilarious, kind soul to plan your wedding then stop what you are doing and book Peper Events immediately!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/10/2020

Best. Planner. Ever!!!!

Where do I even begin. I have so many great things to say about Erica I could write a book! Erica was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process and always made all my silly questions feel important. Erica gave vendor recommendations that honesty made our entire wedding! Before booking with Erica, I spoke with other planners but the moment I spoke to Erica I KNEW instantly we had to have her and that I could trust her. Planning a wedding is not easy, especially during Covid. Erica truly puts her brides first and working with her through Covid proved that Even more. She is so organized, detail oriented, and just all around a wonderful person! She made the entire process seamless and I knew I didn’t need to stress one bit on my wedding day because I had Peper events handling everything. I couldn’t have asked for a better planner and I seriously can’t recommend her enough. She is part super hero and part therapist too 😉. You should 1000% put your trust in Erica and the Peper events team!! I seriously don’t know what I would have done without them!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Chelsea H. · Married on 10/08/2020

Erica is the best!

As a bride doing a destination wedding in Charleston, SC and having to plan 99% of everything through email, Erica with Peper Events made the process as easy and carefree as possible! From day 1, she was very kind, responsive, and professional. When my mother and I met with her, she helped us with a vision for the venue, had connections with the vendors, and gave suggestions for anything I needed along the way. The wedding went off without a hitch and was the best day of our lives. I can’t thank Erica and her team enough!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria A. · Married on 08/03/2020

Peper Events is Awesome!

Jacqueline was so wonderful to work with the past few months! From the moment we signed on with Peper Events, she had everything under control, which meant we could focus on all the other important stuff. I cannot begin to tell you how helpful Jacqueline was in the weeks leading up to the wedding -- literally while we were driving to Charleston she pointed out that we didn’t have a microphone for the ceremony, and within 5 minutes we suddenly did. This woman is a boss. Then, she and Alejandra herded a bunch of cats (the wedding party, the family, the bride and groom…) super early in the morning to make everything happen. Alejandra also has a special place in our hearts for making sure we ate right before the ceremony, because OOPS that got left out.

Our wedding was beautiful, chill, and so much fun thanks to the folks at Peper Events! From a couple who planned their wedding long distance, we can confirm that it would have been an absolute nightmare without Peper Events.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah T. · Married on 08/01/2020

Peper Events SAVED Our Wedding!

First thing's first. HIRE PEPER EVENTS!!! Yall. Getting married in 2020 was a hard enough task to begin with, pandemic and all. But when our dream destination wedding had to be cancelled 30 days before our wedding date, we didn't know where to begin! We live in South Carolina, so we decided we should try to plan a wedding in Charleston. My husband is a Citadel grad, so Charleston is of course very special to us. A girlfriend of mine used Peper Events for her wedding and suggested I reach out to them. I thought there would be NO WAY they'd have room on their books with 30 days to go til our wedding day, but I was pleasantly surprised when Erica messaged me and said that Jacqueline was available! Yall. Jacqueline helped me plan our BRANDNEWFROMSCRATCH wedding plan in roughly 10 business days. TEN. BUSINESS. DAYS. We joke now and say why did we ever think we needed a year+ engagement when we wound up actually planning the wedding we had in two weeks? I just didn't think it was possible, but by some magic and smiles from heaven, we got the EXACT perfect wedding we were meant to have all along. Our destination wedding plan doesn't even seem like it would have been fitting now. God knew that we were meant to be married in Charleston and Jacqueline and Peper Events were the exact gift from God we needed to make our special day happen! So again, I will reiterate, HIRE PEPER EVENTS!!!

-Sarah and Blake, August 1st 2020

Sent on 11/10/2020

Jayme P. · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly Recommend!

Erica and her team were amazing to work with. They truly went above and beyond. Always incredibly kind, organized, calming during times of stress. We had an amazing wedding in the most uncertain times and we couldn't have done it without Erica and her team!

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Paige

Paige T. · Married on 07/03/2020

Best decision we made!

Working with Erica and her team at Peper Events was the best decision we made! We planned our Charleston wedding long distance and Erica was so incredibly helpful with helping recommend vendors and serving as our local expert to help make judgment calls. She and her team was so incredible day off as well - we didn't worry about a thing! They definitely go above and beyond for their brides (and grooms of course!) My family and I were so appreciative of their hard work, dedication and calming demeanors. We highly recommend Peper Events for all of your planning needs!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle N. · Married on 06/06/2020

Peper Events is the BEST!

Planning, adapting and executing a wedding during a pandemic is not an easy task. However, the ladies of Peper events handled the entire process with class.

What I loved the most about working with Peper events was the communication and organization. I never felt ignored or worried the entire process. It was like having a trusted group of friends running your wedding. You just KNEW they had your back.

They are the sweetest and kindest go with the flow women and my day would not have been the same without them. They went above and beyond for me and my wedding. I can't say THANK YOU enough.

If you are wondering if you should hire Peper events for your wedding the answer is YES, YES YES. Heck, I may just get married again so I can hang with these ladies (JK!)

Sent on 02/12/2021
  • Audrey

Audrey T. · Married on 05/09/2020

A Fairytale Evening

We had the pleasure of working with Erica Peper & Jacqueline at PEPER EVENTS for our big day in Charleston! First & Foremost, I was a #COVIDBRIDE with our big day planned for April 2020…we had to postpone til October 2020. Fortunately they were able to accommodate and work with us on our new date! I cannot thank these two ladies enough for their flexibility, attention to detail, and dealing with a very stressed, sometimes sad and anxious bride, due to this years circumstances! The evening went INCREDIBLY smoothly and their direction & work at the venue brought me to tears. It exceeded all expectations and those guests who were able to celebrate with us, were blown away. My vision and bridal moment, that I had been looking forward to for so long, finally came to fruition and I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 04/11/2020

Highly Recommend!

We hired Peper Events for our wedding day coordination and we were very happy! Our lead planner, Jacqueline did an exceptional job leading up to our wedding day, keeping things organized and accessible throughout the process, accompanying us on visits to both our ceremony and reception venues, helping us to finalize the details of our wedding day bringing her expertise and also ensuring that our vision and the things that were important to us were kept in the forefront. She took so much off our plate not only the day of but in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Jacqueline and her assistants were all extremely warm, friendly, flexible and attentive on the day of our wedding. Although we hired Peper Events for our wedding day coordination, Jacqueline was so helpful in answering any planning questions that came up along the way. They helped make it very possible for us to relax and enjoy our wedding day. Not only was their service exceptional but their pricing is also such a great value!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Anna

Anna W. · Married on 02/08/2020

I would like to be president of the Erica Peper Fan Club

I would like to be president of the Erica Peper Fan Club. She made every moment of planning our wedding a complete joy!

At the very beginning of the planning process, I thought we would hire a day-of coordinator but manage the planning ourselves – we only started looking because several of our favorite venues required partial or full planning. Now, I think the very best part of those venues was the fact that they introduced us to Erica. Our entire engagement (not to mention the wedding itself) were so much better for Erica being part of it. She kept me on track, was ALWAYS down to hop on the phone or share ideas by email, and clearly knows the world of Charleston weddings inside out. She helped us choose the perfect venue (The William Aiken House!), managed every aspect of the rentals order, introduced us to all our favorite vendors, created a perfect weekend timeline, and had a constant no-detail-too-small attitude. She was completely respectful of our budget and so creative at helping us to decide where to splurge and where to save, picking up on the things that mattered to us and where we could cut costs without noticing a difference. I can't say it enough – Erica made what could have been a stressful process one of the most fun experiences I've ever had.

On the wedding weekend, Erica once again brought all the joy. Working with her makes you feel like your best friend is planning your wedding – she is that warm and kind. Our ceremony was offsite, but Erica and Jaqueline (we were lucky enough to have them both with us!) were at The William Aiken House bright and early working with all of the vendors to make sure everything was perfect when we arrived. Where Erica shone the very most, though, was when we had a mini-fiasco with our band stuck in traffic; she created a new timeline on the fly, calmed my nerves, and rolled with a new plan so that not a single guest noticed a difference. Once again, what could have been stressful, Erica completely handled and gave us the freedom to enjoy the most special day of our lives.

After the wedding, I told my husband (!!!) I was genuinely sad not to have a reason to keep calling Erica. I looked forward to every phone call, vendor meeting, and more than anything, the wedding itself. Hire Erica and her team for your wedding, and I'm confident you'll feel the same way – and then come join me in the Fan Club!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Melanie B. · Married on 01/25/2020

Dream Team

To start by saying that Erica and Jacqueline were great would be an understatement. I couldn't image having my wedding without them...and I'm pretty sure I would have gone crazy along the way. When I first got engaged, I knew right away that I wanted to use Peper Events for my big day. During my engagement my fiancé and I moved to Colorado and I knew right then I had made the right choice in having Peper Events as my team. Erica was always available....always! Weather it was for the big stuff (like catering) or even just a quick email because I needed a second opinion, she was there to help ease my nerves and make sure I knew it was all going to work out. I felt I could be 100% honest with both Erica and Jacqueline about my vision and I knew they would ensure it happened. I can't say that I didn't worry, because that's not who I am. I'm a planner and I worry about everything. BUT every time I had something in mind, they had already taken care of it. These two really are the dream team and I'm so thankful they were part of my big day.

Sent on 03/14/2020

Josh G. · Married on 01/19/2020

Great planning and so friendly!

We hired Peper Events as our month-of planner for our destination wedding in Charleston. Erica and her team were very helpful in helping provide recommendations leading up to the wedding, and helped make sure everything ran smoothly the day of so that we didn't have to worry about any details. We would definitely recommend her for any planning needs!

Sent on 03/12/2020

King S. · Married on 01/01/2020

Wonderful team!

Erica + her team are wonderful coordinators to have as part of your wedding day vendor team!

Erica is thorough + detailed as she professionally guides our clients through wedding logistics. During the planning process, she does an exceptional job communicating with our team to make sure we are well prepared + everything runs smoothly.

Day-of, Erica + her team are hands on + readily available. They work in sync alongside our team to make sure our clients + their guests receive top notch customer service.

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Josie

Josie A. · Married on 11/08/2019

10/10 dentists recommend

Jacqueline was our lead planner throughout our engagement and she KILLED IT! Erica Peper also went above and beyond for us during the planning stage and we are forever grateful. Our married friends told us to be prepared for something to go wrong on the day of - didn't happen! Jacqueline ran a tight ship and kept everyone calm, cool, collected, and organized! It was our dream wedding and it wouldn't have happened without their professionalism and insight.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Leslie O. · Married on 11/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Eric and Jacqueline were great! They answered my questions throughout the process, were kind, understanding and made sure everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/19/2019