Peper Events Reviews

Peper Events 5
Peper Events 6
Peper Events 7

Alycia · Married on 09/23/2018

Living in Florida and trying to plan a wedding in Charleston was very nervous at first. One call with Erica and out monds were set to ease. She was phenomenal throughout the entire planning process. She didn’t miss a beat. On the day of the wedding, she knew the exact words to help keep the bride calm and smiling!
    Her team kept everything going on schedule and to perfection. I can’t say enough about her!

Peper Events 8
    Peper Events 14
    Peper Events 15
    Peper Events 16

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a wonderful experience with all the Peper girls! They made sure our day was absolutely perfect. They organized a schedule from start to finish, followed up with vendors, listened to our every ask, and executed flawlessly! We are so happy we had Jacqueline as our rehearsal dinner and day of coordinator. It helped take the stress out of the small details and really allowed us to enjoy every minute. We are so grateful to the Peper team! THANK YOU!!

Shannon · Married on 08/18/2018

Erica was amazing on our wedding day! I didn’t have to lift a finger. She was super friendly and professional and made my day run so smoothly I was able to actually enjoy myself! Can’t thank you guys enough for all your hard work!

• LaMainiac

Kayleigh · Married on 07/30/2018

Erica is amazing! She worked within our budget and really made our destination wedding easy! Totally recommend!

tajae · Married on 07/20/2018

Erica was nothing short of amazing. I am so thankful for her. I went with her day of coordination package and it was probably the best decision I ever made. She was so nice and everyone, down to our parents loved her. She made sure everything ran smoothly and I am truly appreciative. Thank you Erica!!!

Meagan · Married on 07/13/2018

Everyone who came to my wedding will be talking about what a great job my day of coordinator did. My Wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without these girls. She fought to give us exactly what we wanted and was open to almost every idea I had.

AMANDA R Wenta · Married on 07/12/2018

Exactly what I needed......

Our wedding was a small destination wedding. I just needed some local to keep in contact with. Erica was wonderful to work with, and even though I didn't need much I couldn't have done it without her!!

Peper Events 17
    Peper Events 28
    Peper Events 29
    Peper Events 30

Megan · Married on 06/17/2018

If you are getting married in the Charleston area Erica is the planner to go with! She is so amazing and helpful. My wedding was everything I dreamed about thanks to Peper Events!

Peper Events 31

Allison · Married on 05/06/2018

Stop looking at other planners and hire this fabulous woman! She will make all of your wedding dreams come true.

We originally found her in the Charleston Area Wedding guide and she was recommended to us by three of the other coordinators we contacted. She has an excellent reputation in the community.

Actual quote when we were doing research: "I don't know... that is kind of a lot of money to spend to have someone tell me when to walk down the aisle."
    Reality: Erica is worth every single penny, and many more. She solves problems we never knew came up, all the timing went super smooth, she is funny, professional, and ruled the day with an iron fist so that no wise-cracks to put a damper on the wedding.

Erica was our month-of-coordinator but was a tremendous help through the whole planning process answering a million questions we had. She expertly guided us through a lot of the bigger planning items and the whole event went off basically perfect. Our rehearsal she put together went off like a well oiled machine; it was quick, easy, and clear to all involved - mirroring the big day. Erica far and away exceeded every expectation we had and so many of the other vendors and guests were highly complimentary of how smooth the flow of the night was.

She helped fix some wardrobe malfunctions, made sure we got a goodie basket of all of our food to take home, everyone always knew what was going on, and the set up and clean up were fast and efficient. The whole month prior to the wedding was essentially planning and stress free for us.

11/10 would hire again without the slightest of hesitations.

Peper Events 32
    Peper Events 33
    Peper Events 34
    Peper Events 35
    Peper Events 36
    Peper Events 37

TR · Married on 04/28/2018

We were unsure about whether or not to get a day of coordinator, and are SO happy that we did - and more importantly, that we went with Erica. She was warm, responsive, professional, and detail-oriented; and all of this allowed us (and me, the more neurotic, anxious one in the couple!) to enjoy our day 100%. Erica coordinated everything with our vendors, reminded us about our last minute things that we would have forgotten about without her, and at the wedding itself was our sherpas. She even stayed by our sides, making sure we ate dinner. Hire Erica, for sure. You won't regret it.

Sally · Married on 04/21/2018

Peper Events is a blessing for brides AND their families. Typically family members get stuck helping the day of, well not with Erica and her dream team. I am so thankful that our day went off without a hitch, but even if there had been a problem I'm sure Peper Events would have handled it quickly and quietly!

Whether you're looking for a full on planner, month, week or day of... I highly recommend Erica with all of my heart. She is so genuine and kind, and you can tell she is not only professional but empathetic and truly wants you to have the best day of your life.

I could not have done it without her!

Peper Events 38
    Peper Events 44
    Peper Events 45
    Peper Events 46

Janet · Married on 03/16/2018

We hired Erica as our day-of wedding coordinator, and she did a wonderful job! She managed everything and everyone seamlessly - from helping us envision the venue set-up to coordinating with the other vendors on our behalf and much more. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about or do anything, except enjoy myself! I would whole-heartedly recommend Erica to anyone looking for a kind, thoughtful, organized, responsive, professional wedding coordinator. She is awesome!

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2018

I got married January 20, 2018 at the Market Street Pavilion in Charleston South Carolina. I could not have done it without Erica! Erica was so professional and willing to help in any way. Erica has a bubbly personality and is very genuine. Everything was so organized and flowed so smoothly. I loved it so much I want to get married every weekend :-) thank you Erica for everything! Jennifer

Peper Events 47

Sharon · Married on 01/20/2018

As the mother of the bride, I felt we needed a day of coordinator. Erica Peper was recommended and I felt an instant rapport when I called her. She is most organized, confident, and calm , guiding me in the right directions upon our first meeting, phone calls, and thru the wedding day. Erica had many wonderful suggestions and was so helpful with everything I asked. Her expertise and knowledge as a wedding day of coordinator/planner was superior. Our daughter met Erica the day of her wedding and instantly loved her! She helped her with her gown and pictures and many other numerous things needed. Erica got the bridal room back in order among other things. Erica has a way of getting people to relax while she is doing her job. At the end of the evening, she had everything organized for us to take home. She was a delight to work with and far exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend Erica Peper of Peper Events . Thank you Erica!!

Sharon and Dennis Feinberg
    Jennifer Feinberg-Allums

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Erica went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing and stress free. We went with the month of coordination package and Erica was so helpful in making sure that preparations in the last month were easy. Erica was always quickly responsive to my questions and was easy to get a hold of; her communication was great! The day of the wedding, Erica and her assistant were so diligent in making sure that everything went smoothly and looked beautiful. If anything did go wrong on our wedding day, my husband and I had no idea! Erica and her assistant did a wonderful job making sure that our wedding was beautiful. I would most certainly recommend her services to any other bride!

Sabrina · Married on 11/12/2017

Erica was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! My husband and I are so glad we chose Erica to take care of our wedding at Legare Waring House. Even though we live in New York and Charleston was a destination wedding for us, we both felt totally at ease with her from the very beginning. She is very quick to respond to emails and provides expert advice. On the days of the rehearsal and the wedding, Erica was ten steps ahead of everything. I did not have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day, thanks to Erica and her team. One of my bridesmaids has been an event planner in NYC and was raving about great of a job she did. Look no further! Peper Events will take care of you!

Kristy · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Charleston, SC area, we HIGHLY recommend Peper Events/Erica. You will not be disappointed. We really cannot say enough positive things about Erica! From the minute we met she was incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful. We first met at a local coffee shop and ran through our entire wedding day (we were over a year out and she still helped us envision what our big day would be like). We decided on Charleston, SC as a destination for our wedding and obviously had some concerns with the set up, how we were going to get there, how we were going to find venders, etc. It was so easy to talk to her and provide our opinions for what we imagined our wedding day to be like and she provided recommendations for vendors, hair stylist, makeup artists, and bakeries along the way. Erica was extremely responsive to emails, texts and phone calls. At times she even felt like a therapist when we were getting stressed with the planning process (seriously can't thank her enough for that!). Once our wedding was finally here, Erica did an amazing job keeping everyone on time and in position for the first look, ceremony, reception, dances and more. Our wedding day was so seamless and flowed perfectly and it could not have been possible without her and her assistant, Cassie. They were both AMAZING! Not many people would say they actually miss their wedding planner but we can honestly say that we do! Erica felt more like a friend through this process than a vendor or a wedding planner and for that, we will be forever grateful. <3

Patricia · Married on 10/08/2017

I hired Erica for day of coordination for my daughter's wedding. She was incredible!! I wasn't exactly sure what all she would be doing. She went above and beyond all of my expectations. She took care
    Of items such as timeline, logistics and other details that I did 't know I had to worry about. She helped to decorate and to clean up.She absolutely
    Made the whole evening run very smoothly. She and her assistant also made sure that everything that we really wanted to happen during the ceremony and reception actually happened (which I know from
    Experience that doesn't always happen.) I could
    Literally go on forever about how satisfied we were with Erica Peper. All I can say is that if
    You are planning a special event that you want to go off perfectly, then you need to hire Peper Events. You will not be disappointed. The value of her expertise is
    More than worth her fee. She is a great value!! I would hire her again if I had another daughter!

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2017

I highly recommend hiring Peper Events for your special day! Erica is AMAZING! In my case, I knew exactly what I wanted, so we knocked out a lot of planning on our own, but then realized we still really needed someone to handle the "month of" and "day of" planning to make sure what we imagined and planned would become reality when it really mattered, plus we would be lost as far as handling the logistics of the ceremony! Not everyone offers this service in the area, and when we found Erica, we KNEW it was going to be the perfect match! She was extremely friendly, responsive, accommodating, and professional (plus her smile will put a smile on anyone's face!). She had a flawless timeline set up for us, which we would have never been able to make on our own & communicated so well with all of my other vendors! the rehearsal she helped all of the wedding party figure out what they were doing, and put our nerves at ease. On the day of the wedding, my mom got to spend most of the day with me (not with vendors), and when we got to Boone Hall everything was perfect, just as we had imagined! From the last minute planning the month before the wedding to making sure the ceremony and reception went as planned, and that my husband and I were everywhere we needed to be, Erica made our day PERFECT! I cannot wait to schedule another special event and ask Erica to help me make it magical! It is what she does best! The second you meet her, you feel like you have known her forever. Thank you Peter Events and Erica for making all of our fairytale wedding dreams come true! You hit it out of the park!

Mallory · Married on 09/16/2017

Highly recommended! Erica was a huge help on our wedding day! We loved her and extremely thankful for everything she did!

Terri · Married on 06/30/2017

Erica did a fantastic job as our day of coordinator! She is a true professional and made my day as MOB perfect. She took control and the day was truly the best day ever! I highly recommend Erica if you want to relax and enjoy your event with no worries!

• User6546719 · 1+ year ago

Erica was our day of coordinator and she was AMAZING!! She is seriously one of the sweetest people I have ever met and it was so much fun working with her! Leading up to the wedding Erica was always super quick with responding to emails and happy to help with anything we needed. Day of the wedding my mom and I didn’t have to worry about a thing because we had complete faith in Erica’s abilities. If you are looking for someone who is professional, caring, flexible, helpful, energetic and feels like a close friend then you need to hire Erica for your big day! She is AWESOME and I will be recommending her to EVERYONE!! Thanks again Erica, we just LOVED YOU so much!!

Jane · Married on 06/18/2017

Peper Events is without a doubt THE BEST wedding planning service in Charleston, or in the entire South for that matter!! Erica Peper is beyond wonderful, and she was such a joy to work with!! My daughter's wedding at Magnolia Plantation could not have been a more wonderful, beautiful, happy event....and we will forever be grateful to Erica for making my daughter's wedding everything she wanted it to be....and more!! Erica is extremely organized and professional, and she kept everything running exactly on time, and she does this with the most amazing balance of professional authority and pure fun!! Everyone in the wedding party loved her!! I didn't even realize this, because I (as the mother of the bride) had already been seated, but my husband reported later that there was some catastrophe with my daughter's veil right before she and her father were about to walk down the isle. My husband still talks about how calm Erica was, no panic whatsoever, and she just calmly and quickly fixed the problem. No one in the audience even realized that there had been a problem. My husband said we should have probably paid her double just for the way she handled that incident alone!! She truly is prepared for anything!! Another way she went above and beyond the call of duty was how she had everything organized for us at the end of the event. My daughter had taken a lot of her own decorations for the reception at the plantation, and we had envisioned a chaotic collection of various vases, twinkle lights, signs, etc....at the end of the reception when the bride and groom had left. As soon as they drove away, we thought we better get to work.........but Erica already had everything of ours neatly boxed and ready to go!! I still can't figure how or when she did this.......just part of her magic, I guess!! She really is THE BEST wedding planner anyone could ever have, and in addition to her planning skills, she's the nicest and most fun person you could know!!

Victoria · Married on 06/17/2017

From the moment we met her to the end of the contract and after, Erica was such a joy to work with! She did everything I asked and I was pretty picky- she went along with all of our untraditional visions and made them come to light! Erica made sure to let my husband I enjoy our day without interruptionwhich was a huge request and not be told to do something every 10 minutes- everything flowed together wonderfully thanks to her! She is a no BS get it done type of girl! Do yourself a favor and do not miss out on working with this amazing planner and person! You will not regret it! Thanks Erica!!!!!! Victoria and Ben

Cherie · Married on 05/21/2017

I highly recommend Peper Events! Erica was instrumental in helping me plan a rehearsal brunch for my son and his new bride. She responded to emails and phone calls quickly with very pleasant professionalism. During the brunch, Erica was on hand and available with a smile. I will definitely use Peper Events again!