Peper Events Reviews

83 | Charleston, SC

83 Reviews for Peper Events

Amber England · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Peper Events made our special weekend carefree and memorable.

Erica made our destination wedding weekend absolutely perfect, even when there were a few glitches due to us she jumped in an made those glitches disappear and none of our guests were even aware that anything had changed, Erica and her team were just like an extension of our family, we will definitely use them for the next wedding in our family!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Lee Graybeal · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Awesome experience!

Absolutely I would recommend them to a friend - they were totally awesome, very professional and handled all the infinite details so we didn’t have to. All of us were extremely happy with the service we received

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sarah Hilton · Getting married on 11/11/2020

A friend for life!

Erica is a bride whisperer! Throughout this whole process she knew my vision and was a calming presence during the planning process. On top of that, working with her was like working with a friend which made all the difference leading up to my wedding day. The day of, she made all my ideas and dreams come to life. I could not have had my dream wedding without her!
    If you are looking for a highly detailed, organized, hilarious, kind soul to plan your wedding then stop what you are doing and book Peper Events immediately!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria & Alex Skelton & Sauer · Getting married on 08/03/2020

Peper Events is Awesome!

Jacqueline was so wonderful to work with the past few months! From the moment we signed on with Peper Events, she had everything under control, which meant we could focus on all the other important stuff. I cannot begin to tell you how helpful Jacqueline was in the weeks leading up to the wedding -- literally while we were driving to Charleston she pointed out that we didn’t have a microphone for the ceremony, and within 5 minutes we suddenly did. This woman is a boss. Then, she and Alejandra herded a bunch of cats (the wedding party, the family, the bride and groom…) super early in the morning to make everything happen. Alejandra also has a special place in our hearts for making sure we ate right before the ceremony, because OOPS that got left out.

Our wedding was beautiful, chill, and so much fun thanks to the folks at Peper Events! From a couple who planned their wedding long distance, we can confirm that it would have been an absolute nightmare without Peper Events.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Paige

Paige Tintle · Married on 07/03/2020

Best decision we made!

Working with Erica and her team at Peper Events was the best decision we made! We planned our Charleston wedding long distance and Erica was so incredibly helpful with helping recommend vendors and serving as our local expert to help make judgment calls. She and her team was so incredible day off as well - we didn't worry about a thing! They definitely go above and beyond for their brides (and grooms of course!) My family and I were so appreciative of their hard work, dedication and calming demeanors. We highly recommend Peper Events for all of your planning needs!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 04/11/2020

Highly Recommend!

We hired Peper Events for our wedding day coordination and we were very happy! Our lead planner, Jacqueline did an exceptional job leading up to our wedding day, keeping things organized and accessible throughout the process, accompanying us on visits to both our ceremony and reception venues, helping us to finalize the details of our wedding day bringing her expertise and also ensuring that our vision and the things that were important to us were kept in the forefront. She took so much off our plate not only the day of but in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Jacqueline and her assistants were all extremely warm, friendly, flexible and attentive on the day of our wedding. Although we hired Peper Events for our wedding day coordination, Jacqueline was so helpful in answering any planning questions that came up along the way. They helped make it very possible for us to relax and enjoy our wedding day. Not only was their service exceptional but their pricing is also such a great value!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Anna

Anna Watt · Married on 02/08/2020

I would like to be president of the Erica Peper Fan Club

I would like to be president of the Erica Peper Fan Club. She made every moment of planning our wedding a complete joy!

At the very beginning of the planning process, I thought we would hire a day-of coordinator but manage the planning ourselves – we only started looking because several of our favorite venues required partial or full planning. Now, I think the very best part of those venues was the fact that they introduced us to Erica. Our entire engagement (not to mention the wedding itself) were so much better for Erica being part of it. She kept me on track, was ALWAYS down to hop on the phone or share ideas by email, and clearly knows the world of Charleston weddings inside out. She helped us choose the perfect venue (The William Aiken House!), managed every aspect of the rentals order, introduced us to all our favorite vendors, created a perfect weekend timeline, and had a constant no-detail-too-small attitude. She was completely respectful of our budget and so creative at helping us to decide where to splurge and where to save, picking up on the things that mattered to us and where we could cut costs without noticing a difference. I can't say it enough – Erica made what could have been a stressful process one of the most fun experiences I've ever had.

On the wedding weekend, Erica once again brought all the joy. Working with her makes you feel like your best friend is planning your wedding – she is that warm and kind. Our ceremony was offsite, but Erica and Jaqueline (we were lucky enough to have them both with us!) were at The William Aiken House bright and early working with all of the vendors to make sure everything was perfect when we arrived. Where Erica shone the very most, though, was when we had a mini-fiasco with our band stuck in traffic; she created a new timeline on the fly, calmed my nerves, and rolled with a new plan so that not a single guest noticed a difference. Once again, what could have been stressful, Erica completely handled and gave us the freedom to enjoy the most special day of our lives.

After the wedding, I told my husband (!!!) I was genuinely sad not to have a reason to keep calling Erica. I looked forward to every phone call, vendor meeting, and more than anything, the wedding itself. Hire Erica and her team for your wedding, and I'm confident you'll feel the same way – and then come join me in the Fan Club!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Melanie Baker Matthews · Married on 01/25/2020

Dream Team

To start by saying that Erica and Jacqueline were great would be an understatement. I couldn't image having my wedding without them...and I'm pretty sure I would have gone crazy along the way. When I first got engaged, I knew right away that I wanted to use Peper Events for my big day. During my engagement my fiancé and I moved to Colorado and I knew right then I had made the right choice in having Peper Events as my team. Erica was always available....always! Weather it was for the big stuff (like catering) or even just a quick email because I needed a second opinion, she was there to help ease my nerves and make sure I knew it was all going to work out. I felt I could be 100% honest with both Erica and Jacqueline about my vision and I knew they would ensure it happened. I can't say that I didn't worry, because that's not who I am. I'm a planner and I worry about everything. BUT every time I had something in mind, they had already taken care of it. These two really are the dream team and I'm so thankful they were part of my big day.

Sent on 03/14/2020

Josh Goodman · Married on 01/19/2020

Great planning and so friendly!

We hired Peper Events as our month-of planner for our destination wedding in Charleston. Erica and her team were very helpful in helping provide recommendations leading up to the wedding, and helped make sure everything ran smoothly the day of so that we didn't have to worry about any details. We would definitely recommend her for any planning needs!

Sent on 03/12/2020

King Street Hospitality Group · Married on 01/01/2020

Wonderful team!

Erica + her team are wonderful coordinators to have as part of your wedding day vendor team!

Erica is thorough + detailed as she professionally guides our clients through wedding logistics. During the planning process, she does an exceptional job communicating with our team to make sure we are well prepared + everything runs smoothly.

Day-of, Erica + her team are hands on + readily available. They work in sync alongside our team to make sure our clients + their guests receive top notch customer service.

Sent on 05/03/2020

Taylor Hamlett · Married on 11/10/2019

More than I could ever have imagined!

Erica was simply amazing! Everything went off without a hitch and it is all due to Peper Events! She handled everything the day of the wedding with ease and calmness, taking away all of our stress. All of our vendors knew exactly where to go and if anything went wrong, Erica handled it without me even knowing! Her customized wedding timeline was a huge help to keep our bridal party and family organized and on time. I knew Erica would be a big help, but she absolutely blew my expectations out of the water! We simply could not have had the amazing wedding we had without her.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Josie

Josie Allen Boehm · Married on 11/08/2019

10/10 dentists recommend

Jacqueline was our lead planner throughout our engagement and she KILLED IT! Erica Peper also went above and beyond for us during the planning stage and we are forever grateful. Our married friends told us to be prepared for something to go wrong on the day of - didn't happen! Jacqueline ran a tight ship and kept everyone calm, cool, collected, and organized! It was our dream wedding and it wouldn't have happened without their professionalism and insight.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Leslie Ogden · Married on 11/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Eric and Jacqueline were great! They answered my questions throughout the process, were kind, understanding and made sure everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Flo

Flo Braddy · Married on 10/05/2019

Everything we could have ever wished for and more!

We are so thankful Erica was recommended to us. She is absolutely fantastic. Our wedding had to be rescheduled due to Hurricane Florence, and Erica had a brand new menu for us within 24 hours incase we could go ahead with the original date. She was so supportive through it all. We could tell that she felt our pain and wanted to do whatever it took to make sure we were satisfied. We honestly don't know what we would have done without her. We ended up having to reschedule, and she made sure to keep in touch to finish up any last minute details. She went above and beyond to make sure our day went to plan. Erica had everything running like clock work. It could not have been easy to chaperone our guests after a few drinks or two, and coordinate the sparkler exit, but she did a fantastic job. Her helper was incredible too! The day was simply breathtaking. We honestly didn't have to worry about anything. We just turned up, had fun and enjoyed our special day. Thank you so much for everything Peper Events! We are so sad it's over, but the memories will stay with us forever.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Megan · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible wedding planner!

We were very fortunate to have worked with Erica Peper throughout our planning. She was extremely responsive, knowledgeable, and always willing to offer her insights on my million questions. She helped bring my vision to life and took care of all the little details of the day - I had no stress our entire wedding thanks to Erica! I cannot recommend her enough - she took care of so many details and made our day perfect.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/28/2019

Peper Events is AMAZING

I absolutely loved working with Erica & Jaqueline as day of coordinators! It was so helpful to meet with them one month out to walk through our day with them. Erica gave me a lot of confidence in our plan and provided some ideas of little touches to add to our reception. I had no doubt that decor would be setup beautifully and it was even better than I imagined. Everything went smoothly day of thanks to them, and I super appreciated being handed a glass of wine once I got to cocktail hour! Definitely recommend working with Peper Events for your big day.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Emily Sims Melton · Married on 09/14/2019

Jacqueline was a true blessing!

I am not even sure how to compile all of my gratitude into one review! Peper Events was on a long list of wedding planning companies that I called into when starting the wedding planning journey, and somehow my conversation just felt right with these ladies and boy am I glad I listened to my gut!!!

Erica Peper, the head of the company, was already booked for my wedding date and so she assigned Jaqueline Noto to me for my wedding on September 14, 2019 at Middleton Place in Charleston! In all honesty, I was skeptical of not getting to get the highest ranked individual in the company as I am sure most would be the same way in this situation, however------ I would never change a thing, Jacqueline is THE BOMB! If you did not know any better, you'd think she was the head honcho !!!

Truly, I had the most amazing and EASY wedding planning experience!

During the planning season of my wedding (the very short 4.5 month planning season might I add), my family was given some very unfortunate news that my amazing, funny, and caring Dad was diagnosed with cancer and that it would be a long and hard journey to remission and never fully cured of this disease. To say my mind was more focused on my dad and my family more than my wedding would be putting it very lightly. And without the help of Jacqueline, the wedding would honestly have been postponed. When I titled this review, there was no other way to describe it- Jacqueline was a true BLESSING to my family!

During the wedding day (the start at 8:30am getting ready to the send off at 11:00pm that night) me nor my mom were asked or bothered by anything with the wedding except Jacqueline asking my mom "Can I have your car keys to load your car with your things" at the end of the night---- WOW.. That was truly unheard of compared to my other friend's weddings that did not have a planner involved! We truly forgot through the entire day that we were the ones putting on the show, we felt like guests just getting pampered as all the other wedding party felt! This is because Jacqueline had taken care of it all from start to finish, from small detail to the overall picture, she had planned and executed it perfectly !!

We truly will never be able to repay or thank you enough, Jacqueline and Peper Events!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2019

Would go with Peper Events again and again

We are so glad we choose to get a wedding planner and even more so that we went with Peper Events! Erica helped us out through the whole process and kept us on track! She had a ton of great recommendations in the information that we provided her in what styles we wanted. We loved that right after our wedding ceremony Erica's team had the drinks we wanted waiting for us! Also we were amazed that Peper Events team made us plates of our happy hour food after our pictures and before they announced us for the first time into our reception. We were not expecting to eat our hors d'oeuvres, but were glad we could. Everything ran so smoothly! Defiantly would recommend this team to be apart of your special day!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Jean

Jean Breeding · Married on 08/12/2019

Perfection!

Jacqueline was our " day-of" reception coordinator, and she did an outstanding job. This was an out-of-town wedding for us, and she was so helpful to help us set up a timeline and keep all our vendors organized. The reception was completely "stress free" for me as the Mother of the Bride, and I was able to enjoy the day. I cannot say enough good things about Peper Events!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2019

Couldn't have done it without them!!

Erica & Jacqueline were AMAZING. They were with me every step of the way leading up to the wedding - helping with both little details and major decisions. They were fun, professional, and knew exactly what to do to make our day go smoothly and perfectly. Our day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without them. I am so thankful for Erica & Jacquline and can't say thank you enough!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

The best team to work with! They made my dreams become my reality!

Peper Events was INCREDIBLE to work with. I worked directly with Jacqueline throughout planning. She helped me so much with any questions I had and always helped guide me in the direction of the best way to make my vision come to life. She and Cassie along with the rest of their team were amazing the day of my wedding. All of my dreams and visions were made into the reality of my wedding day thanks to all of their hard work. I couldn’t have asked for a better group to work with as my wedding planner. Beyond thankful to have been able to work with these incredible women. I HIGHLY recommend Peper Events to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 06/01/2019

If you want perfection then erica⠹s your lady

Erica was AMAZING!!! From organizing my ideas, to planning the most unique ideas, and creating my dream day!!! I can’t rave or say enough good things about Peper Events! Erica and her team are so personable and make wedding planning fun and stress free:)

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Campbell · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible experience!! :)

Erica and her team were incredible! The wedding day was the most perfect day and PeperEvents made it come together so well. I was initially a little nervous about having a wedding in Charleston since we live out of town, but Erica made the entire day and process so easy! She went above and beyond and met with us prior to ease all our nerves, answered every email so quickly, and provided so many recommendations through the process. Her day of itinerary that she provided was so helpful in setting up everything that needed to be done. Everything was just perfect!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Greta

Greta · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner

Jacqueline was an exceptional wedding planner. She was extremely organized, detailed oriented, professional, calm, caring and effective. The wedding and reception were perfect due in large part to her! We all enjoyed the wedding leaving the details to Jacqueline and not worrying about a thing. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • mital

mital · Married on 05/24/2019

Best coordinator ever!!

Erica played such a vital part in making our special day perfect! She is extremely professional and organized. She is clearly an expert in what she does! She helped keep everything in order. Without her I am sure our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did. Am so glad we got to work with her, and my husband and I recommend her without any reservations!! Thank you so much Erica!!

Sent on 07/31/2019