162 Wentworth Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

ashton brides bouquet
gil10308
marie centerpiece 2
Frampton's Flowers
maggie bride and bridesmaid bouquet
katie brides bouquet

Frampton's Flowers 6
Frampton's Flowers 7

Gray · Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!

Elaine did the most wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding and at a very reasonable price! I could not have been happier! I told her I wanted lost of color and she sure did deliver! Was so easy to work with and everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved my flowers

Frampton's Flowers, now renamed Fresh Weddings and Events, was the perfect choice for our wedding florist. The owner, Elaine, was easy to work with and created some absolutely beautiful arrangements. She was able to capture my vision perfectly, and I loved all my flowers. My bouquets included some really unique blooms and were very stunning. I've gotten multiple compliments on them both during the wedding and after when people have seen photos. She also provided greenery and candles for our tables, flowers for the cake, and decor for the ceremony, all of which looked great. I was very pleased with her work and would totally recommend her for any wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Talented and Professional

Elaine is so talented and a joy to work with! I told her my color scheme and vision and she blew me away with what she produced. She is professional and kind and very knowledgeable about flowers. I wanted something colorful and springy and she delivered. She also made a hanging arrangement from the ceiling of our venue that was just stunning. I loved working with her and would highly recommend Elaine. Her pricing is reasonable and the flowers she uses are very high quality. She had great ideas and was so easy to work with. Thanks Elaine!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Frampton's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 245.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00

Real Weddings

• Photography by Anne, Inc.
    Photography by Anne, Inc. Wedding Photographers

The team at Frampton's Flowers are wonderful to work with! Elaine is incredibly talented, compassionate and handles your special day perfectly. 1st class!

• Peper Events
    Peper Events Wedding Planners

Frampton's Flowers is our #1 go-to florist in town! We had one of our brides actually say, "Elaine read my mind and created my vision better than I could explain it." I love recommending couples to Frampton's because she prices in tiers so that our couples can choose what look best fits within their budget. Elaine's work is absolutely stunning and we always love seeing what she creates!

• 162 Wentworth Street Charleston, 29401 See on map
    8002828619 (Other Phone Number)