Frampton's Flowers Reviews

Frampton's Flowers 5
  • Meryl

Meryl Ashley · Married on 06/07/2019

Astounding!

Elaine was simply the best! She took what minimal direction we had and worked magic. Everything was beautiful and complimented our wedding space and our colors perfectly. The beam wraps, bouquets, centerpieces, aisle markers, you name it, they were stunning. We were so lucky to get to work with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Frampton's Flowers 6
    Frampton's Flowers 7
    Frampton's Flowers 8
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Gray

Gray · Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!

Elaine did the most wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding and at a very reasonable price! I could not have been happier! I told her I wanted lost of color and she sure did deliver! Was so easy to work with and everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved my flowers

Frampton's Flowers, now renamed Fresh Weddings and Events, was the perfect choice for our wedding florist. The owner, Elaine, was easy to work with and created some absolutely beautiful arrangements. She was able to capture my vision perfectly, and I loved all my flowers. My bouquets included some really unique blooms and were very stunning. I've gotten multiple compliments on them both during the wedding and after when people have seen photos. She also provided greenery and candles for our tables, flowers for the cake, and decor for the ceremony, all of which looked great. I was very pleased with her work and would totally recommend her for any wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Talented and Professional

Elaine is so talented and a joy to work with! I told her my color scheme and vision and she blew me away with what she produced. She is professional and kind and very knowledgeable about flowers. I wanted something colorful and springy and she delivered. She also made a hanging arrangement from the ceiling of our venue that was just stunning. I loved working with her and would highly recommend Elaine. Her pricing is reasonable and the flowers she uses are very high quality. She had great ideas and was so easy to work with. Thanks Elaine!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Emily · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Fresh by Frampton did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding and captured exactly what we wanted for our special day. Highly recommended !

Sent on 03/25/2019

Morgan · Married on 03/09/2019

Five Stars!

Our wedding planner, Mac & B recommended Frampton's Flowers and we were so impressed with how close she nailed our vision. I wasn't sure what I wanted exactly when it came to the flowers but I did know that I wanted all white flowers, a protea flower in my bouquet, and the bouquets to have the "just picked from the garden" vibe to them. The only request she couldn't get was the white protea because it just wasn't available for our wedding in March 2019 but she subbed them for beautiful white anemones. We meet with Elaine and our wedding planner on a Saturday to go over our vision and walked away from our meeting very relaxed because I knew Elaine is a master! I was speechless when my bouquets was delivered to our hotel and when I saw the flowers in the reception for the first time because the flowers were so beautiful. My bridesmaids also kept gushing over their bouquets and even flew home with them after the wedding. We also rented aisle candles, gold vases, and gold flower stands from her which was so convenient! I highly recommend Frampton's (now Fresh Weddings and Events) if you're getting married in the low country!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Meghan · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful!

Elaine was wonderful! Our bouquets and centerpieces were so beautiful! She was so easy to work with and very quick to reply. We highly recommend Elaine and Fresh Wedding and Events!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Grayce · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful wedding flowers

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous - better than I had imagined. I gave Elaine a concept (colorful wildflowers) and she executed it beautifully. The picture is of the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets. She was professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/13/2018

Completely nailed it, LOVED working with Frampton's

Elaine really made my vision come to life. She took my inspiration and ideas and completely nailed it. Can I just say that my bouquet was STUNNING, I could not have imagined it turning out more perfect. So thankful to have found her, and would highly recommend her to anyone considering her.

Frampton's Flowers 9
    Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Marsh · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Elaine was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She was responsive, extremely attentive to details, and so helpful and patient with all of my questions and needs. She did an incredible job capturing our vision and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Nedra · Married on 09/01/2018

This is the second event for which we have used Elaine and Frampton's. They have produced just the right arrangements for each occasion (one for a wedding rehearsal dinner and one for a wedding). Each time they worked with us for the right flower choices, colors, and arrangements. Splendid! And they let us borrow the vases for the next few days, so we could continue to enjoy the flowers.

Frampton's Flowers 16
    Frampton's Flowers 17
    Frampton's Flowers 18
    Frampton's Flowers 19
    Sent on 09/12/2018

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Choosing Framptons Flowers was one of the best decisions I made during the vendor selection process. Elaine is not only personable and fun to work with but she loves her job so much it shines through everything she does. You can tell immediately from her instagram feed that she and her team are insanely talented and put so much thought and care into their arrangements. Further, Elaine is skilled at making sure your arrangements are the absolute best they can be. The afternoon before the wedding it turned out that one of the kinds of flowers I was looking for were not quite yet fully formed and were not the right color. She immediately sent me a text with a picture asking me whether it was more important to me to include the flowers in every bouquet as discussed or to just pick out the best ones for mine. I would absolutely recommend Framptons to every bride getting married in Charleston.

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Mike and Lindy

Mike and Lindy · Married on 03/30/2018

To be honest, flowers were not a top priority for me when starting to plan our wedding. I had never been that into flowers and could never seem to find examples online that I liked. That all changed once I met Elaine. I can now say that I love flowers because I have witnessed her beautiful work! When I saw my bouquet, I literally started to cry. It was that perfect. Elaine was a gem through every step of the process. I was trying to pull together Pinterest visions of centerpieces and arbors and she easily brought those ideas to life. She was easy going, knowledgeable and professional during every step of the process and made things easy for me even though I was planning our wedding from afar! She also created the perfect floral crown for me. To say I was picky with my crown vision would be an understatement and she somehow nailed it. She was so patient with me and sent me pictures to get feedback. Truly, she does not just go through the motions. She is there with you through every big decision and wants to make things perfect for you. When I look back at my original Pinterest visions of my bouquet, centerpieces, aisle petals, arbor and crown, I realize that Elaine's work is more beautiful than anything I had ever pinned. Her talent is unmatched, and even better yet, she is a such a sincere, kind person. This was put on full display when we experienced the passing of my grandma just days before the wedding. Elaine created a special bouquet in her honor which sat on a chair during the ceremony. This meant the world to me and my family. We'll never get over this sweet gesture, as it allowed us to remember my grandma in a special way. Look no further; Elaine is one of a kind and will be the best decision you make for your wedding. xo

Sent on 06/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Elaine and Frampton's were an absolute dream to work with. It took me such a long time to find a florist with the style that I was searching for and from my first meeting with Elaine, I knew that I was in great hands. She clearly understood my vision for my flowers for my wedding and was great with making stylistic suggestions. I was very impressed with her initial proposal for our wedding. During planning, she was always very responsive and quick to answer any questions that I had. Elaine and her team perfectly executed my vision for my wedding and I could not have been happier. The flowers were absolutely amazing, as well as the centerpieces and other elements that we had. The day of my wedding, I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful everything looked. They are true professionals and artists and I would highly recommend Frampton's Flowers.

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/20/2017

Elaine took my budget seriously and completely understood the vibe we were going for after our first meeting. My bridal bouquet was incredible and she set a boho romantic vibe with the beautiful garland, succulents and greenery she strategically scattered around the venue. What I loved about Elaine, was how fun she was to work with -- I never thought I would get so excited over floral arrangements, but working with her achieved just that. She also wasn't shy about giving me feedback on table decor based off of the pinterest images I shared with her. She knew our venue super well and worked great with our planner!

One of the most special details from my wedding day was seeing this enormous, magical king protea bloom sitting perfectly within the most lush, local greens in my bouquet. The photos of the floral arrangements are amazing and I received multiple compliments on how unique and lovely our decor was. Thank you, thank you!!! so lucky to have worked with Frampton's! Side note: the shop is adorable and I never once felt pressured to spend more money.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/15/2017

I had an excellent experience with Frampton's Flowers for my wedding. I was planning everything from out of state and they were so easy to work with. My bouquet was so gorgeous, it exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/04/2017

I had a very specific idea in mind for my wedding bouquet and the staff here were able to make exactly that! It turned out exactly what I had in mind, if not better!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Laura · Married on 04/15/2017

Frampton's did an amazing job on our wedding day!! I interviewed quite a few florists in the area and felt like Elaine was the most consistent with my style and really worked hard to understand my vision and give me EXACTLY what I wanted. I had a vision of big fluffy peonies or similar flowers everywhere in light pinks, ivory and darker pinks with pops of greens and she delivered bouquets and table arrangements more amazing than I could have envisioned! She has a ton of really cool vintage bottles and bud vases that she used along with lanterns and mercury glass compotes and they were all GORGEOUS! I had sent her a photograph of my "dream bouquet" from pinterest (of course!) and my bouquet was almost exactly like the photograph, except somehow even better!! She communicated closely with me all along, unsure if peonies would be available and pretty for our wedding at the very beginning of April. She continued to assure me that she would do everything she could to get gorgeous peonies but that if they were small or not ready yet, she would replace them with equally gorgeous, fluffy, full flowers! We got lucky that the peonies were GORGEOUS for our wedding day, but I have no doubt that the flowers would have been amazing regardless! She was so sweet and so easy to work with! She communicated closely with my planner, made requested changes quickly even the week before the wedding and was willing to work with my budget and my requests in every way possible! I could not be more thrilled with my choice in florist, and I was so sad as my bouquet started to die the week after the wedding, I wanted to keep it forever. It was so gorgeous and I couldn't stop staring at it all night long! I am SO incredibly happy with how the flowers turned out, and she even did a custom piece on the corner of a gorgeous trellis that my father-in-law built for us, and she did such an amazing job at making it beautiful without overpowering the trellis itself. Frampton's is amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Frampton's Flowers did a wonderful job for my wedding and the bouquets were beautiful. They are beyond excellent at communicating and very easy to work with. I had an a idea of what I wanted, rather than specific flowers in mind, and they used their expertise to create beautiful arrangements. Frampton's makes you feel like their only bride, rather than one of many. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

Elaine at Frampton's Flowers was amazing to work with throughout our wedding planning process. She is gifted with an eye for design. She came up with a lovely plan and gave us excellent guidance. I thought I knew what to expect, but my heart skipped a beat or two or ten when I walked into the Carriage House on the wedding day. Elaine had transformed a barn into a wedding paradise!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Katie · Married on 09/25/2016

If there was a way to give Frampton's Flowers more than 5 stars I totally would! Prior to randomly finding Frampton's through a friend's social media page, I had met with a few other florists in the area and simply couldn't find the "right fit". However, after meeting Elaine for the first time, I was hooked! Elaine has such a skill to truly get to know her brides, their vision, and how to guide them so their wedding turns out even better than they imagined! Despite seeing her beautiful pictures online and in her albums, I was blown away by the immaculate job she did for our wedding! Our wedding flowers were truly one of my favorite parts of the wedding, and I still love looking back at all of the beautiful pictures. Elaine also works very hard to give brides options that deliver the look they are after, while staying in their budget as well. She is nothing but professional, prompt, and simply a dream to work with! I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Frampton’s! If you're planning a wedding in Charleston area, stop your search now and reach out to Elaine and her wonderful team – it will be one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Brantley · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Elaine was absolutely wonderful. We didn't want to spend a ton of money of flowers, but still wanted to have some beautiful floral elements at our reception. I had interviewed several florists and Elaine was BY FAR the most organized on the ball and on the same page with my ideas.

I sent very specific colors and ideas to her and she delivered even more than I had imagined. She totally understood the vision and gave invaluable guidance when it came to deciding where the money should go to provide the most impact. She is super responsive and just 'gets it!'

She also created a beautiful flower crown for my bridal shower!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Serena · Married on 06/19/2016

Frampton's Flowers was AMAZING! My flowers were unreal. The center pieces came to life exactly how I envisioned, and the bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect. I felt they were very reasonable priced, and the totally understood the vision I had for the day. I would 100% recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Frampton's!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Elaine and the Frampton's team did an absolutely fantastic job! We had a consultation beforehand where I attempted to explain what I was envisioning. She suggested I create a pinterest board so their team could see what I liked and work from that which was so easy.

I'm not sure how she did it, but she completely nailed exactly what I wanted in my bouquet. I also loved how she tied in what I wanted, but made it blend with the bridesmaid bouquets too. Reception tables all looked fabulous too. Would recommend her in a heartbeat. Professional, extremely easy to work with and fun!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Elaine and her staff did an incredibly job with my wedding! My planner did the centerpieces for my wedding, but Frampton's did the bouquets, boutonieres, and corsages for my wedding and all of them were so beautiful. I told Elaine my more modest budget for these flowers and she immediately asked for pictures. Within days she gave me an estimate and ideas for the arrangements. She was so accommodating with my several e-mails back and forth with questions and changes to what I've asked for. Elaine was incredibly helpful and I would very very highly recommend her. My wedding bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned and then some, and I am so grateful!

Sent on 05/06/2016