Cruz Coordination Reviews

43 | Charleston, SC

43 Reviews for Cruz Coordination

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision I made

Hiring Jessica in the middle of my planning process was the best decision I made. From the beginning she was sweet, kind, professional, thorough and prompt. She is extremely knowledgeable and had so many ideas and input on details I would have never thought of. She was always available for advice, recommendations and was our liaison with our vendors during the final days before the wedding. She handled EVERYTHING at the rehearsal and on the day of. She handled and resolved every small hiccup that inevitably happens during weddings with grace and professionalism. She even held my train when it kept unexpectedly catching on splinters on the pier! Everybody loved her and was so grateful for her hard work and help that night! I cannot recommend her enough -- she gave me the freedom to actually enjoy my wedding. I wish I could give 10 stars.

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2018

You need to book Jessica!

Jessica was the BEST planner we could have asked for! The entire time I was in communication with Jessica, she was professional and responsive. During the actual wedding weekend, she was extremely efficient and prepared. So many people complimented me on Jessica because she truly made our wedding run so smoothly from start to finish. It felt like she knew everyones names and roles by heart! She also had an assistant with her that was equally cheerful and helpful! Everyone told me that getting a planner was some of the best money that they spent- if you book Jessica you will be taken care of!

Lindsay · Married on 03/17/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica! We do not live in Charleston, so I was worried about planning a wedding from afar. Those worries were calmed the second we chose Jessica as our wedding coordinator. We chose to get married at Magnolia Plantation; Jessica came highly recommended not only by Magnolia, but also by every single vendor we encountered. Jessica is so detail-oriented--she really thinks of everything! Jessica is very efficient and quick to respond to emails. She provided such great, detailed advice about choosing vendors and planning our wedding timeline. She really has the inside scoop on planning a wedding in Charleston. Our wedding rehearsal and wedding day went so smoothly, and I know I only have Jessica to thank! Not only is Jessica amazing at her job, but she is also a genuinely sweet and friendly person. She has a great, calming presence, and she immediately put me at ease when I met her. I guarantee that your wedding day will be amazing if you choose Jessica! She's the BEST!

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

I chose to get married in SC after seeing such a beautiful blog about Magnolia plantation! After looking at different planners I was recommended to Jessica. She is so sincere and sweet. She was willing to help me with every detail of my wedding , making sure my vision came to life. Every time I asked her a simple question she wrote back a DETAILED answer with different options and ideas - literally a dream come true. She is knowledgeable about the wedding indrusty. She gave me her honest opinion about the vendors I chose before I picked them, she is supportive with whoever you go with and is such a pleasure to work with. All of my guests and parents were impressed with her enthusiasm and professionalism! Overall my favorite thing about her was how organized she is! She made planning a destination wedding from Miami so easy for me and kept me calm the whole way!

Allison · Married on 10/27/2017

Choosing Jessica is one of the greatest investments you can make for wedding day. Jessica's professionalism, organization, and eye for detail will help you enjoy planning and the wedding day. Jessica met my mom and I for a walk through to establish timelines, floor plans, and determine rentals. Her reminders and connections kept me on track and on budget (and on time!!). My vendors all raved about working with her. Jessica helps coordinate the delivery, execution, and clean up of your event. She has strong leadership skills; the rehearsal and wedding day went smoothly because of her strong voice and ability to manage family dynamics and unforeseeable mishaps. Our wedding day was enjoyed by all members of the family. My mom and dad still rave about what an incredible job Jessica and her team did so that they could be fully present with their friends to celebrate the day. From turning around to our drink of choice, to making sure my dad ate, securing privacy/comfort for a medical need, to finding all the pieces of my sister's earring that broke dancing too hard from the band. She made the entire day a dream. Jessica's presentation of our personal belongings or specialty items for the wedding was beautiful. I highly recommend Cruz Coordination to help you plan and execute your wedding day.

Alex · Married on 10/26/2017

If you are on the fence about whether or not to hire Jessica as your wedding planner, let me make your decision easier and tell you to just DO IT! :) I don't know how Jessica does it, but she is superwoman when it comes to wedding planning. I hired her for month of/day of and at some points, (mostly at all points) she knew my wedding better than I did. (while juggling planning for multiple other upcoming weddings) which blew me away!! She took all of the stress out of the day of and saw that everything went smoothly and how I imagined. I wish I was better at words to explain all of the amazing qualities that Jessica brought to the table but she is very attentive, organized and friendly and will make your day sooo much easier! Thank you Jessica for everything you did to make my wedding dreams a reality!

Sofya · Married on 05/14/2017

Jessica is FANTASTIC! We could not have made a better decision while picking a wedding coordinator. We got married at Magnolia Plantation's Veranda a couple of weeks ago and Jessica made it completely stress-free for us. She knows the area, the venue, the vendors, the whole science behind the wedding logistics and a whole lot of other stuff that you (or Google!) don't! She also has certain discounts with the vendors in the area and connections in the industry, which helped a LOT. She pointed out the things that we need to worry about and the things that were minor and guided us through the whole process without being either pushy or controlling. This was the best investment out of all our wedding expenses and we could not be happier with the service and the treatment that we got, which was so much more than what we anticipated!

Susan · Married on 05/05/2017

Jessica was absolutely fantastic as our wedding coordinator! She helped us from day one with insight on catering services, event rentals, hotel blocks, etc. She was super helpful with the design and layout of our wedding - always including images to help us visualize our wedding. She took the hassle out of contacting/communicating with all of our vendors. Jessica was also money conscientious - including ways to save money/cut costs. The day of the wedding was a breeze with Jessica in charge. She told everyone when and where to be, made sure we kept to our timeline, and even kept our hard-to-handle best man in line :) I had absolutely no worries with the wedding since Jessica was there! She's super sweet, organized and such a hard worker! I cannot express how thankful I am for Jessica!!!! I recommend her to my closest friends and family, and also to you!

Lindsey · Married on 03/25/2017

We loved Jessica! She was so professional, she made night run soooo smoothly. I was so grateful I didn't have to worry about anything! We would definitely recommend her services!

Leah · Married on 03/23/2017

Hey everyone! If you're looking for a wedding coordinator I can't say enough great things about Jessica Cruz. She was so helpful and amazing!!!! She was with my husband and I anytime we needed anything and was particularly helpful getting a less than responsive vendor to answer us. The day of my wedding I didn't lift a finger, she did EVERYTHING imaginable!! At the reception she kept my husband and I with a drink in hand all night. She even helped wrangle our ring bearer, a lovable but wandering dachshund, during the ceremony and pictures. I also feel that she really cared for us. The photographer snapped a shot of my mom watching our first dance and in the background is Jessica with a look of happiness on her face that almost rivaled my mom's. If you were on the fence about getting a coordinator let me just say that there is no way I could have navigated the Charleston wedding scene without her help!

Alison · Married on 03/03/2017

I booked Jessica Cruz to help me plan my destination wedding in Charleston. As an out-of-town bride, there were bound to be challenges with planning a wedding from afar, but Jessica was there for me every step of the way! When we first spoke on the phone, she explained that her role would become much more involved the closer we got to the wedding, especially the month before. However, Jessica was absolutely and completely available to me throughout the entire YEAR of planning to answer questions, talk me through ideas, recommend vendors, and help me make decisions. She has extensive knowledge of the industry and knows all of the top vendors, but she also was able to offer creative solutions and lesser-known, unique vendors as options as well. We only met one time before my wedding - and yet she executed my vision PERFECTLY on the big day. Like she had promised, the month before my wedding she did EVERYTHING for me, contacting all of my vendors and making sure that everyone was on the same page. She was so lovely during our rehearsal, and somehow managed to get our two very excited families who had just gotten into town to focus and listen to her instructions (a miracle, if you ask me)! On our actual wedding day, Jessica was an absolute rock star!!! She worked tirelessly to make sure that everything was perfect...and, truly, everything was perfect thanks to her and her wonderful assistant. My parents stayed a little later during the clean up process and were blown away by her organization and efficiency. I am so completely and utterly grateful to have worked with Jessica and to have been lucky enough to have her help throughout the process and on my big day. She is AMAZING at her job, and I highly recommend Cruz Coordination to anyone looking for planning or coordination help for their Charleston wedding! Book her now!!! xox

Katie · Married on 11/19/2016

Jessica was very professional and does this job well! She was always extremely helpful when I was deciding on final details. Many of my friends and family reported to me that she was one of the best wedding planners they had ever seen! She exceeded my expectations for a planner and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Kristen · Married on 11/06/2016

Jessica and Jolene are seriously the sweetest people I have ever met. I'm so glad I hired Jessica as my planner because I would have legitimately lost my mind had I not. Everything was so beautiful and went so smoothly and I have Jessica to thank! I'm so glad you guys got to share in my special day, and hopefully I didn't stress you guys too much haha! Love you guys!

• Samantha Ferguson

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2016

The best. coordinator. ever. As an out of town bride coming to Charleston to get married, I knew that I needed an insider to help things go smoothly. Little did I know, Jessica would be the best vendor I hired for my wedding. I really don't think that I could have pulled it off without her (especially with my DIY projects that I had planned). She knew EVERYTHING there is to know about Magnolia Plantation (and if she didn't, she'd find out) she was absolutely incredible at turning my long-winded emails into reality and did it all without even meeting us first. Her responsiveness was incredible, and if she couldn't respond right away, she would tell me when she could get me the info. She took care of absolutely everything so I knew that I didn't have to worry about anything on my big day. Seriously, if you're thinking about a coordinator in Charleston-hire Jessica.

Pam · Married on 10/22/2016

Jessica was called after I realized I could not do everything by myself, in planning a destination wedding for our daughter.. She was instrumental in helping suggest vendors and gave us useful tips. She worked hard in coordinating all of our vendors and helping to make changes. I love her enthusiasm! Thank you for making my daughter's wedding so special!

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2016

Jessica is amazing!!! I hired her services for day of coordination to save myself the stress I know that comes with wedding planning. BEST MONEY EVER SPENT! Jessica was quick with answer my millions of questions, he attention to detail with planning the timeline was on point. She brought to my attention that my original contract would be less time for dancing, so I added an hour and I'm so glad I did! On the wedding day Jessica was attentive and everything went perfectly smooth. I tore my dress , and it was causing me to trip and Jessica was there to the rescue! She helped me fix the trip hazard in the front of my dress and the bustle in the back. She was easy to work with and has a friendly demeanor. I was able to enjoy my wedding day because I knew Jessica was on top of everything. It was an amazing day, thank you Jessica for helping make our day unforgettable and without any issues or drama. Trust me, she's worth every penny!

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2016

There are not enough words to describe how awesome and amazing Jessica is!! I honestly want to find every place I can write a review for her- and sing her praises! Not only is Jessica on top of everything and makes you feel so comfortable along the way- but she hustles! The day of our wedding- she was moving and shaking the entire day and maintained such a positive and energetic attitude. She is absolutely amazing- made such great suggestions along the way, was always timely in answering my wails or phone calls, followed up with any vendors right away. I planned my Charleston wedding from New York- and Jessica made the entire process so easy for me! She got every detail and executed it perfectly! My whole family was also obsessed with her- as she really helped not only my husband and I on our big day- but also both of our families. I would recommend her to anyone! If planning a wedding and needed a coordinator or a full time planner-- she is the person to use! And aside from Jessica being awesome at her job as a wedding planner- she is just such a good person through and through. Such a positive and warm person to be around. Cannot say enoug good things about her!

Jenna · Married on 05/07/2016

Can Jessica work with me everyday?! She is the sweetest person ever and made my wedding day an absolute breeze! Weeks prior to the big day, Jessica organized a timeline which kept everyone in order. She is super professional, nice and will go out of her way to make your event the best day of your life. Thank you Cruz Coordination!!!

Ann · Married on 05/05/2016

My initial communications with Jessica were regarding our wedding venue, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. Jessica was extremely helpful in providing the information we requested and always in a timely fashion. In the time it took us to decide, Jessica had transitioned to her own business Cruz Coordination.
    After researching other coordinators in the area, and finding their services EXTREMELY expensive, the new coordinator at Magnolia forwarded my info to Jessica.
    I didn't need someone to do everything for me, but I did require some help with recommendations and decorating tips.
    For a little extra (and I really mean a little compared the extraordinary service Jessica provided) Jessica helped me with everything I needed!!!
    Jessica is a joy to work with! She is sweet and kind. She understands very quickly your likes and dislikes. She is able to help you bring your ideas to life in a way that is very specific to you, no the generic and trendy stuff you see everywhere(unless that's what you want).
    Jessica responds quickly to your inquiries and offers wonderful suggestions!
    The day of the wedding I felt like a Queen! She was Johnnie on the spot!!! Jessica made sure we always had drinks, sat down to eat. Jessica made sure the evening flowed beautifully and everything was arranged as we had discussed!
    She attended to every need I didn't even know I had! Jessica even helped contain some wild children while our photos were being taken.
    I can't say enough god things about Jessica! We love her and consider her a friend. We highly recommend her to anyone who needs and event planned!

Sherri · Married on 04/09/2016

Words are not enough to explain how wonderful Jessica was as a wedding coordinator! She was perfect from beginning to end. First, Jessica's fees are beyond fair given the level of service that she provides. She is extremely knowledgeable about vendors and the ins and outs of getting married in the Lowcountry. And she is honest. If something isn't going to work, she will give an honest appraisal. I planned the majority of the details of our wedding and we chose all our vendors. She made suggestions both when we asked and when she thought it might make our day better, and she was always on point. We remained in control of the details of our day, and she respected every decision. On our special day, she was cheerful and engaged. She ensured that every detail was perfectly placed and that everything went off without a wrinkle! We will never be able to thank her enough. She was so much fun and such a pleasure to work with that we almost want to get married or host another event again! Thanks Jessica and Cruz Coordination!

Megan · Married on 04/01/2016

Jessica's assistance, guidance, and organizational skills are tremendous. She took such a burden off our shoulders by handling all the nitty gritty details. We arrived at our venue 3 hours before our wedding and were shocked that she and her staff were nearly done setting up exactly to our specifications! She has a very calming, professional demeanor. Do not think for one minute you won't need a planner/coordinator. Her services were invaluable for the bride and her entire family. Thank you Jessica Cruz for making it all fall into place perfectly!

Ashley · Married on 03/12/2016

Jessica and her team were amazing at handling our destination wedding! She brought great ideas to the table that I didn't think of doing or the little details you forget about. They made the day run so smoothly and on time. Super friendly and was always available to help. I am so thankful for all her hard work in helping to plan and run my destination wedding! I highly recommend Cruz Coordination.

OMG BOOK HER RIGHT NOW!!! Jessica is absolutely amazing. She helped us every step of the way and guided us to the most PERFECT Magnolia Plantation wedding we could ever ask for!!! I even spilled champ down the front of my dress and before I knew it she was there with soda water saving the day! She is an incredible person and you will be LUCKY to have her on your team! We love you Jess!! 2.27.16

Jessica is the best! She is wonderful when it comes to communication and she is one of the most personable human beings you will ever meet. I felt so comfortable leaving our big day in her hands and she definitely delivered!! Our Wedding and reception were magical and she is the reason everything came together the way it did. We got married at Magnolia Plantation and she knew it like he back of her hand, as well as the perfect vendors to transform the space into our dream wedding. We had so much fun working with Jeasica and were so happy to have her be a part of our wedding!