Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica

Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica specializes in day of/month of wedding coordination in the Charleston, South Carolina area. Wedding planning can be extremely stressful and time consuming.

Let Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica handle the day of coordination so you can relax and enjoy this special occassion with your family and friends. Day of wedding coordination is perfect for the bride who has planned the details of her wedding but now wishes to turn over the final details and logistics to a professional.

Check out my Facebook page at facebook.com/lowcountryweddings

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Follow Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica on

Outdoor wedding ceremony

39 Reviews for Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Executed perfectly

Jessica was very helpful through the final planning stages. She took our ideas and plans about how we wanted our wedding day to be and executed them perfectly!

Caroline · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica was a great month-of and day-of coordinator for our May wedding. She was very responsive and made sure all our loose ends with vendors were wrapped up the month before our wedding. She ran the rehearsal smoothly even when last minute changes were made. She arrived promptly the day of the wedding and kept the us on-time with our time line! Even though it stormed on and off my wedding day, Jessica was watching the radar like a hawk and made the necessary adjustments to bring the wedding inside! The decorations looked gorgeous and she even helped us put together a box of things we left behind at the venue, which we greatly appreciated! Jessica is very professional and provided many services for a price well within our budget. I recommend her if you need a wedding coordinator!

Cathy · Married on 04/28/2018

Jessica was amazing! We hired Jessica as a day of coordinator for my daughter's April wedding. She is very organized and knowledgeable about the wedding process. She took what we had done and brought everything together for the wedding day! ! A few weeks out she made contact with us to get all of our vendors info. She made contact with each of them and made sure everything was in order. She ran rehearsal and it went off without a hitch which got us to the rehearsal party on time. The wedding day timeline she created made the day run very efficiently! I (MOB) expected the wedding day to be very stressful. I began helping with some of things that I knew had to be done. She immediately told me she knew what to do and sent me in to enjoy the day with my daughter and bridesmaids as they got ready! This really meant a lot!! I was able to relax and be rested for the wedding activities. At the end of the reception, I discovered she has already put the gifts in our vehicles and was putting away things that we needed to pick up the next day. What a relief! I cannot say enough positive things about Jessica and highly recommend her!!

Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica 1

Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2