Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica Reviews

42 Reviews for Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica

• Will

Will W. · Married on 03/08/2021

Great Value

We had to switch to Jessica from our original planner and she made it a very smooth transition. She was helpful throughout and always available. Even with the virus, she was able to help us navigate the ever-changing circumstances and make it a magical day for my wife and me.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah G. · Married on 05/08/2020

100% Recommend to any bride

We had such a pleasant experience with Jessica for our October 2020 wedding. She helped to coordinate our weekend-of and was extremely helpful, professional and responsive during the month leading up to the wedding, communicating and coordinating with all of our vendors, pointing out details and asking questions that we had not even thought of! Jessica is very knowledgable and has a lot of experience in wedding planning, she took a lot of weight and pressure off of our shoulders for our big day. Every thing was executed perfectly and I felt like on my wedding day I was able to just have fun, relax and enjoy because Jessica had it handled! Our day was perfect and I would recommend Jessica to any bride

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Amy

Amy S. · Married on 11/09/2019

Better than Imagined

Our day wouldn’t have been what it was without Jessica. We got married a week ago today and can honestly say it was better than we imagined. Jessica was truly amazing. We planned our wedding from out of state, and Jessica made time to meet with us when we were in town and was a great sounding board. The month and weeks before, she took time to make sure we were all squared away and took a lot of weight off our shoulders. We truly felt like Jessica came through for us and more on our wedding day. She made the space beautiful with the decorations we spent months pulling together, she coordinated seamlessly with all our vendors from start to finish, and she “had our backs” throughout. Having her there definitely helped keep us calm, keep us on schedule, and allowed us to truly experience the day. Your wedding day will be a blur, we totally u see stand that first hand now. However we are thankful
    Jessica helped make it a beautiful blur.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Executed perfectly

Jessica was very helpful through the final planning stages. She took our ideas and plans about how we wanted our wedding day to be and executed them perfectly!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica was a great month-of and day-of coordinator for our May wedding. She was very responsive and made sure all our loose ends with vendors were wrapped up the month before our wedding. She ran the rehearsal smoothly even when last minute changes were made. She arrived promptly the day of the wedding and kept the us on-time with our time line! Even though it stormed on and off my wedding day, Jessica was watching the radar like a hawk and made the necessary adjustments to bring the wedding inside! The decorations looked gorgeous and she even helped us put together a box of things we left behind at the venue, which we greatly appreciated! Jessica is very professional and provided many services for a price well within our budget. I recommend her if you need a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Cathy · Married on 04/28/2018

Jessica was amazing! We hired Jessica as a day of coordinator for my daughter's April wedding. She is very organized and knowledgeable about the wedding process. She took what we had done and brought everything together for the wedding day! ! A few weeks out she made contact with us to get all of our vendors info. She made contact with each of them and made sure everything was in order. She ran rehearsal and it went off without a hitch which got us to the rehearsal party on time. The wedding day timeline she created made the day run very efficiently! I (MOB) expected the wedding day to be very stressful. I began helping with some of things that I knew had to be done. She immediately told me she knew what to do and sent me in to enjoy the day with my daughter and bridesmaids as they got ready! This really meant a lot!! I was able to relax and be rested for the wedding activities. At the end of the reception, I discovered she has already put the gifts in our vehicles and was putting away things that we needed to pick up the next day. What a relief! I cannot say enough positive things about Jessica and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Haley · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a pretty clear vision from the start of our wedding planning process of what we wanted our big day to include, but also knew we would need someone behind the scenes to direct and handle all the last minute details, so we hired Jessica as our weekend of coordinator, and she was nothing short of amazing! We met in person with her about a month ahead of our wedding to start putting all of the vendor details and scheduling together. She was extremely organized, and was always one step ahead of the game. She provided us with a very helpful summary of our vendors, and timelines for the full wedding day. We chose to do a lot of our own decor, so she also provided a list of who was providing what materials for all of that. We had a large wedding, so she brought an assistant for the ceremony and reception, who was also great. Our experience with Jessica was nothing but a positive one, and we really enjoyed working with her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Jessica was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was responsive and took the lead to make sure things got done the right way. She made our special day seamless, and set up all of our decorations with no direction and made the venue look beautiful! We could not have been more pleased. Jessica kept the ceremony and reception schedule on time and made sure we had food, cake, and packed up everything for us at the end of the night. Don’t hesitate to use Jessica if she is available for your wedding, she is the best!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Karen · Married on 02/24/2018

Jessica is very organized and so easy to work with. I hired her for “Day of” coordinating services and am so glad that I did. Her professionalism and guidance was truly helpful, especially since I was planning from out-of-state. Hiring her definitely took a huge burden off me and was one of the better wedding decisions my husband and I made. Thank you, Jess! You are awesome!

Sent on 03/24/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 02/18/2018

Month and day of services were worth far more than charged. Not only did my husband, my mother and I value Jessica, we had many guests compliment us on her diligence and thoroughness at the ceremony and reception. After my dress, her fee was the best money we spent.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Katie · Married on 02/16/2018

Jessica is so sweet & professional. I did most of my wedding planning but I’m so glad I was able to turn it over to her and enjoy my wedding day. The ceremony & reception ran so smoothly and I’m so thankful that we chose to hire Jessica. I highly recommend a day of (week of) coordinator and Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica is money well spent.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Nicola · Married on 11/19/2017

Jessica did an awesome job as day-of planner for our daughter's wedding. She was prompt to answer my questions by email and offered excellent advice with the schedule for the reception. On the day of the wedding, the reception hall was absolutely beautiful! She oversaw the entire set-up and has an eye for details to ensure that everything was perfect. The entire evening she attended to all of the details so we could enjoy ourselves. I could not be happier with the entire day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Paul · Married on 10/27/2017

There is a reason all the other reviews are so glowing- Jessica does superior work. Our daughter wanted to get married on the beach on Sullivan's Island. She lives in Baltimore and we are from NY. We hired Jessica as a day of coordinator but there was plenty of communication prior to the rehearsal and event. We met Jessica the night of the rehearsal. She is very low key, calm and engaging all at once. Jessica came in knowing what we wanted, listened to any new ideas, and carried it all off beautifully. You have to put a lot of trust in the professionals you work with on such an important day and Jessica did not let us down. We can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2017

Jessica was absolutely fantastic !! My husband and I were married on October 5th, 2017 at the Legare Waring House in Charleston and it was absolutely perfect! Jessica was my day of coordinator and made my wedding day run so smoothly. She understood my vision and was extremely detail oriented and attentive. She was so responsive and patient with all of my requests and my day turned out to be the best day of my life because of her ! Can't recommend Jessica enough !!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/16/2017

Jessica was AMAZING! I met Jessica at a wedding I was attending and after watching her and seeing how good of a job she was doing I asked for her information in hopes she would be available for my wedding date. She was, thank goodness! Before our first meeting Jessica made sure she had gotten all the right information from me so our meeting together would go quickly and smooth. Jessica was a huge help with every question I had for her! She is very knowledgeable, polite, organized, efficient, and so many other great things! My wedding was on September 16, the weekend after hurricane Irma hit. With the possibility of a hurricane hitting Charleston and causing our wedding to be canceled or delayed Jessica was extremely helpful and encouraging. Jessica took the time to contact all of my vendors to discuss cancelation policies and any other details needed for this type of issue. She changed her schedule around to meet my mom and I at the venue a few days earlier then planned to discuss all final details and our backup plan. Jessica made my wedding experience with a wedding planner everything I hoped it would be! I can't thank her enough for all of her hard work and efforts! Our wedding flowed so great thanks to Jessica's organization and professionalism. If you are looking for a fabulous wedding planner who is THE BEST, look no more because Jessica is your girl!! I would highly recommend her services! Thank you again, Jessica! It truly was a pleasure working with you!

Jordan

Sent on 10/05/2017

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

Being an out of state mother of the bride, and my daughter being out of state too - we knew we needed a professional wedding planner to help navigate us through this process. We could not have been happier with Jessica! "Calm, cool & collected", "grace under fire", "all-knowing", "detail oriented", and "have it under control" are just a couple of phrases that describe Jessica. With Jessica in charge, I could focus on enjoying the day. I can't say enough about the great job Jessica did. I could not have done this without her. Thank you Jessica - job well done!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Beverly · Married on 04/14/2017

Our daughter got married April 14, 2017 at the Aquarium in Charleston. We used Jessica Chaney with " Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica" and we could not have been happier with her services. We live in Aiken, S. C. which made the planning more difficult but Jessica made sure every i was dotted and every t was crosssed which relieved the stress on me tremendously. She was worth every penny spent and more. I truly do not know what I would have done without her. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica. You won't be sorry.
    Beverly Burch

Sent on 05/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2017

My husband and I got married at the Rice Mill in Downtown Charleston on March 31st of 2017 and Jessica was our wedding/event planner. I could not have asked for better. We are from NY and now live in Myrtle Beach which is about 2 hours from Charleston. Jessica moved her schedule around to accommodate meeting with us on a day we would be in Charleston for other wedding errands. I had a great feeling about her from chatting on the phone and through e-mails but meeting her in person solidified the fact that we made the right decision in choosing her. She was so genuine and super knowledable and helped me make the right decisions for the wedding based on her expertise and experience in the industry. I am a type A personality and like to be in control of everything lol but I felt completely comfortable handing everything over to Jessica. She made the day of the wedding run so smoothly and I was able to just enjoy everything and everyone and not worry at all! The day/night of our wedding everything went off without a hitch and I couldn't have been happier. I would without a doubt recommend Jessica to anyone looking for an event/wedding planner! :-)

Sent on 05/06/2017

Jasmine · Married on 03/06/2017

Jessica was very professional and thorough in helping us with our wedding. We booked the day of coordinator package, and she went above and beyond with helping us. We planned a destination wedding, and Jessica was so helpful with being our eyes and ears from a distance. She helped with recommendations, tips, and was our go-to consultant. On the day of, Jessica had a beautiful eye for decorating and made our wedding look even more beautiful than I imagined. Every detail we shared was in place, and she was always right there for any last minute needs too. We forgot a lighter, and Jessica had us covered with a spare lighter at hand to light our ceremony candles. She thought of everything! I would highly recommend Jessica!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Logan · Married on 12/11/2016

Jessica was incredible! She is very laid-back and relaxed in the best possible way and always has a smile on her face. She helped me with every small detail and was able to command our wedding party of 20 very well! We had rain in the forecast the night before the wedding and she was on the phone with rental companies all over Charleston to secure a tent (that I refused to originally book...). If you want someone who does their job at a high level, is a joy to work with and makes the day fun and stress-free, I would highly recommend Jessica!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Adam · Married on 11/05/2016

My "now" wife and I were quickly approaching our wedding day in Charleston, SC. We had planned most everything from out of town and were very excited about our wedding and welcoming everyone to celebrate with us in Charleston. As our wedding approached we decided that having a coordinator would be helpful. We could not have found a more perfect professional to help us with all things on our wedding day. Jessica took care of everything and made us and our guests feel as if there was nothing to worry about. We HIGHLY recommend Jessica and her services. We had an amazing time and she helped make it that much more special for us all.

Sent on 12/18/2016

We hired Jessica for our wedding planning and we are so glad we did! She was amazing. We live a few hours from Charleston so we mostly communicated via email and she was very responsive and recommended vendors to me when we need some suggestions. I had a ton of decorations that I made myself and she set everything up beautifully at the venue. She was very professional and my family could not get over how great she was from the ceremony through the entire reception. I would definitely recommend Jessica to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kaelon · Married on 04/08/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica and the wedding coordinating sevices she provides. I live out of town so most of our communication was via email. Jessica was extremely prompt when responding to any questions or concerns I had. There were alot of details I never would have thought about or considered, but luckily Jessica brought those to my attention. Jessica was our day-of coordinator, which included her taking over and coordinating with all vendors about 1.5 months out. Our wedding day was perfect all thanks to Jessica. Working with Jessica was such a pleasure! I highly recommend using Lowcountry Weddings by Jessica.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Blair · Married on 03/26/2016

Being an out of town bride and having our wedding in Charleston, I could not have done it all without Jessica. She helped me so much throughout the process. From contacting vendors the week of the wedding, reading through the contracts/details much better than I could, and keeping me calm on the actual day, Jessica can do it all. My venue looked great because of her direction. Thank you so much for your hard work and helping me create the day I had dreamed about.

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/12/2016

Our venue required us to hire a day-of planner and I was not wild about the idea--I though I could easily do it myself. In retrospect, one of the best things that we spent money on for our wedding was hiring Jessica. Though we only bought day-of services Jessica met with us a couple of times before the day to plan out all of the details and create a schedule. She was also great about answering my questions as I tried to stumble through putting together a list for our rental company and working with two different caterers that rarely do weddings. Jessica came to the rehearsal--a service that many other day-of planners charge extra for. On the day of Jessica devoted her WHOLE day to help our wedding run smoothly. She organized, set up, directed, and even sorted through a couple of minor crises--no champagne for the toast. After it was all over I kept saying, "I'm so glad we hired Jessica." Seriously.

Sent on 03/23/2016