That Spark Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Package Price

I cannot wait to make your acquaintance. I'm Felita, owner of That Spark Events, and I just want to say that it is my personal goal to make yours a wedding come true. If we combine your vision with my dream team's expertise, I know that yours will be a celebration to remember. We welcome you with open arms and we want to help you as much or as little as you need.

That Spark Events is an award winning wedding planning company serving Charleston, SC and worldwide. Our team of experts strive to make your day as perfect as you ever dreamed with Southern grace and hospitality. Every detail is handcrafted with you in mind. Your love story is our greatest inspiration. Contact That Spark Events today to book your consultation.

That Spark Events can provide assistance with rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. We cater to all ceremony types, including religious and non-religious events as well as destination weddings. A range of packages are available depending on your needs, including full and partial planning as well as day-of coordination. Our team also offers design service which includes stunning floral and decor for your event.

To name a few, these are tasks you can count on That Spark Events for:

• Event management
  • Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1050

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 05/21/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Sana took all stress away from my wedding weekend. After having a small COVID wedding that was extremely stressful for me, I wanted to enjoy myself at my big wedding celebration. She was very organized, communicated with my vendors, and had great suggestions for my event. During my wedding, she was everywhere it seemed- either getting me a drink, whipping out the sewing kit to fix my bustle, or communicating with me changes to the timeline and asking my opinion. I was impressed with how smoothly our event went. Also shout out to Felita for directing my rehearsal-- which was extremely helpful given my large wedding party. I thoroughly enjoyed working with these ladies and I definitely recommend them for any large event!
  • Savanna
    Savanna T. Married on 12/05/2020

Month of Coordination

Felita and her team really took the stress of all the last minute details off my plate. When my DJ backed out the day before our wedding, she jumped right in to find a replacement within the hour. They made everything run smoothly for the day of as well. Highly recommend!!
  • Clarisse
    Clarisse R. Married on 11/21/2020

She made our wedding day PERFECT!

I met Felita at my friends wedding, and saw how organized and pretty my friend's wedding was 3 years ago. Felita was such a pleasure to work with. She made planning easy and stress free; Planning a wedding with unforeseen circumstances like Covid wasn't easy, but she made sure she was always there if I needed someone to talk to pertaining the wedding. Professionalism, organization, detail-oriented, knowledgeable and calm, all these speak to Felita's actions through the process.
    Our wedding was really unforgettable, from the vendors that she recommended, to the smallest details she advised. We heard so much good feedback from our guests and family in the days following the wedding. We are beyond grateful to have had Felita as our wedding planner.
    We absolutely recommend her without hesitation.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

29 photos · 11/08/2019

Pricing

That Spark Events Price Rates

Ladson Ladson, SC, 29456
Location of (That Spark Events)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding