222 International Dr., Rochester, NH 03801 Map · Phone number

About CJM Weddings & Events

*Currently not offering Day-Of Coordination for 2022*

Based in Portsmouth, NH, CJM Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business owned by Cassandra Miltner. Cassandra's passion for weddings prompted her to move to Manhattan to pursue a career in them after graduation. Now, with many years of experience, Cassandra is well-equipped to assist couples in the days leading up to their big moment.

Serviced Offered

CJM Weddings & Events offers full-service event planning that is inclusive of design and production services. Also available for those who require it, part-time event management and day-of coordination may be booked with ease. Couples with varying numbers of guests can seek this company's services without hassle. Several wedding sizes may be accommodated, from intimate and cozy to large and luxurious. Starting with the couple's shared vision, CJM Weddings & Events can manifest a dream-come-true reality for an unforgettable wedding day.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Radiant Events New England
heels 51 1978649 159588298120953

3 Reviews for CJM Weddings & Events

Sarah H. · Married on 07/10/2020

A lovely experience!

Cassandra planned the perfect day for my husband and I! She was so sweet and accommodating of our large guest list. Making sure every detail was covered along the way and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Casey G. · Married on 06/07/2019

We couldn't have done it without her

Cassandra made all of our wedding dreams come true! My husband and I both have demanding jobs, so Cassandra took over and really laid out every step of the way for us. She planned our 166 person wedding in TWO months & we were able to take a breather until the big day. If something went wrong, I wouldn't have even know so because she was a step ahead with every vendor down to every piece of decor. Even to mediating with my crazy family- Cassandra was a rockstar for us.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Matthew L. · Married on 10/08/2018

Exceptional!

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Cassandra on our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. When it comes to high maintenance, that is me and she exceeded all of our expectations. The girl knows how to throw an event without a hitch! From the beginning of our journey to our wedding night she made it all happen.

Sent on 08/02/2020

CJM Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines

• 222 International Dr. Rochester, NH, 03801 See on map
    Location of (CJM Weddings & Events)