Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number

About Event Envy

Let Event Envy help make your next big event spectacular!

We service New Hampshire and the Greater Boston area.

We create weddings, birthdays, bridal and baby showers, and more...

We provide full-service event planning, partial "a-la-carte" planning, and day-of coordination.

Please visit our website for more information! We look forward to working with you!

screen shot 2014 03 14 at 10 52 23 a
e
tabl

2 Reviews for Event Envy

Liz · Married on 09/06/2014

Last summer I hired Leah as my "wedding day" planner for my September wedding . Upon meeting with her in May , I loved her enthusiasm and all of the wonderful ideas that she came up with for our DIY wedding that she became my whole wedding planner for the whole summer ! From tent set up ideas , theme , wedding invites , furniture rentals , food courses ' parking for our guests -you name it Leah was on top of everything ! Including working side by side with our caterer . All I can say is I could not have done it without her ! I was literally stress free on the day before my wedding and the day of ! I think the fact that she is a school teacher was beneficial to me as she kept me on task ! I will definitely use her for our next event or family wedding !

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

I hired Leah to be my day of coordinator for our wedding. She was very willing to come from NH on multiple occasions to meet with me, see my venue, etc. I appreciated all of her ideas and how detailed oriented she was. On the day of our wedding there were a few problems but Leah did a good job handling things. She was kind and friendly to my family and our guests.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Event Envy FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military

• Salem, 03079 See on map