149 Arlington Street, Acton, MA 01720 Map · Phone number

About EWhitney Events LLC

EWhitney Events LLC, located in Acton, Massachusetts, is a very talented and experienced wedding and event planning business. Servicing Boston, Cape Cod and Concord, this company makes it a point to tend to every need of their clients. Offering a wide range of services from vendor recommendation, consulting, day-of coordination and planning, this agency gets it all right when it comes to planning special events. For beautifully crafted planning EWhitney Events LLC is the one.

With over 11 years' experience in event planning, EWhitney Events LLC knows how to serve their clients and offer up services as unique as each couple. Custom tailored solutions and attentiveness give EWhitney Events LLC an edge when it comes to planning events. Other great services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Decorated table setup
Decorated table setup
6bda37998fb6fa76 1449855842636 weddings ccw 11 zev fisher

8 Reviews for EWhitney Events LLC

Booking wedding planning services with Emmy from EWhitney events was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about our wedding, and we still can't believe that it all worked out exactly the way we had planned.

Emmy was very professional and easy to work with. Through out the whole process she kept us on task and checked in on all of the details. She helped us to find the right vendors and handled all of the communications, which was so helpful. Emmy was very flexible and always there when we needed to discuss ideas or make decisions.

On the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, Emmy was our lifesaver. Especially on the day of the wedding, I really cannot say enough about everything that she did. The wedding day itself was EXACTLY as I hoped it would be. My goal in hiring a planner was to not have to worry about anything during my wedding day- I didn't want to answer any questions, remind anyone about the timeline, or try to deal with any issues. I just wanted to get married and have a blast with my family and friends. Emmy made this a reality. Each part of the day unfolded as we had planned, since Emmy was working constantly behind the scenes to make it happen. I actually didn't even have to speak with Emmy much on the day of the wedding, because we had so many conversations beforehand, that I was shocked that we didn't need to recap on the day of. This was such a relief, because I was able to focus on other things instead of wrapping up details.

I would highly recommend that you use EWhitney events for any event that you are planning!!

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/11/2014

Emmy was absolutely essential and wonderful for coordinating our wedding. She reached out to all out vendors the week before the wedding and took all communication out of my hands, which was much appreciated during the hectic week of the wedding. In the months leading up to the wedding, she helped build a detailed timeline for all parties involved, and distributed that timeline to all vendors. Most importantly, on the day of she could not have been more helpful. There were definitely a few things that went wrong with our vendors, and Emmy handled them swiftly and so that I never knew there was an issue. She is creative, resourceful, and excellent at dealing with a variety of personality types both with guests and vendors! I would 100% recommend her to someone else, if they want their wedding to go as smoothly as possible, and work with such a pleasant, great person at the same time!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Leah · Married on 08/31/2014

Emmy was a great help! She was excellent at staying on top of all the details, prompting me with questions and reminders. She was lovely to work with, flexible and understanding. I would definitely recommend working with her.

Sent on 11/17/2014

EWhitney Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1