Chicago Makeup Artist - City Lights Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist

Chicago, IL View map

With so many options to choose from, how can you be sure you have selected the right makeup and hair team for your wedding day?

Your wedding day should be just that, your wedding day. That means you certainly shouldn't be frustrated or concerned in the slightest about the way you look. How you look, will set the tone for the day on how you will feel. When booking with Paula Heckenast, you are gaining peace of mind. Not only is she personable and professional... she also "gets you". In fact, in most cases, Paula "gets" (understands) you before you even understand you! How? By asking all the right questions and having a gifted eye to find beauty in everyone.

Each and every bride is unique. Her mother is unique. Her Maid of Honor is unique. Simply said, each woman is unique. We'd love to celebrate that with you by creating a gorgeous, high quality makeup and hair style that will flow with each of our client's features and their desired look for the day.

We don't have a menu of basic styles to choose from. We don't just apply everyone's makeup exactly the same. We put the ART in makeup artistry by tending to each woman as a unique individual. Working hand in hand to create the look you've been dreaming of.

There are only so many weekends in a year beauty, contact us today to reserve your date. Call/Text 708.969.0680 * Email paula@citylightsmakeup.com

Neelam Married on 09/10/2018
    Paula did an excellent job. My skin looked flawless and the eye makeup was just awesome. I llooked like a different person. Loved it. Loved the way she did my hIr. It looked full and sexy
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 10/08/2017
    Had a great experience getting my hair and makeup done for my boudoir shoot! Makeup lasted all day and looked amazing!
    Jane Married on 08/12/2017
    I cannot recommend City Lights Makeup and Paula Heckenast highly enough!!! The best part of our weekend was having my makeup and hair done for our special event by you! How could you possibly make me look so fantastic in such a short period of time? You are truly the most talented makeup artist in the world! Everyone at the event noticed my makeup right away and was talking about lovely it was the whole night!! I felt like a "star, " and it was all because of you! I can only say that if anyone is looking for the best makeup artist in Chicago, it is definitely Paula Heckenast. Go with her, whether it is for a wedding, other special event, or just an evening out on the town! You won't regret it. She is delightful, honest, kind, true to her word and exquistly and superbly talented!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Chicago Makeup Artist - City Lights Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist Price Rates

JC and Company Jewelry JC and Company Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Simply flawless perfection! City Lights work is full of masterpieces and great people. Can't go wrong with this gold mine. :)

Bedhead Boudoir Photography Bedhead Boudoir Photography Wedding Photographers

Paula is AMAZING! I have used her many many times to give my very special Bedhead Boudoir Photography clients "That Look"! She is very organized with appointments, following up and great with feedback. Her perfectly tousled hair, smokey bedroom eyes and luscious lips last well into the evening so the ladies get to look crazy sexy later on. She knows exactly how to play up a woman's gorgeous features and never misses! There was one time that I was honestly scared and not sure what Paula could do because a clients hair seemed to be quiet unruly. She came through and looked stunning!

Sarasota Beauty Bar Sarasota Beauty Bar Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Paula from City Lights many times. I highly recommend her. Her work is incredible. She has made every bride I have seen look absolutely flawless. She never ceases to amaze me with her talent and ability to transform or accentuate ever face. Her photos are proof enough, but to see it in real life is also incredible.

948 W. Madison Chicago, 60607

Appointment
Location of (Chicago Makeup Artist - City Lights Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding