address, Alameda, CA 94501 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Chels Kay Beauty Co.

My passion for the beauty industry has always been with me since I was a little girl but it all really started to unfold about 11 years ago when I was hired at Clinique, wearing that white labcoat and working behind the counter with clients. I was given then oppurtunity to be educated on extensive skincare and makeup which opened many doors for me to a career path that I am living today. I was living in the very small town of Walla Walla, Washington where you can only do your best friends makeup so many times so, I happen to get an oppurtunity to move to the Bay Area where I started on Estee Lauder's Freelance Makeup Artist team. I worked with the company for a few years when I realized my passion to work as an independent artist was more of what I wanted. I figured I could offer so much more by being a one man show. I gained so much from working with those companies that it helped me build mine. Fast forward 7 years and here I am with my own business, Chels Kay Beauty Co.

A huge part of why us artists love this industry so much is because of the outcome we get from our clients. The overall result, the first look in the mirror when their service is done, the look they envisoned and so much more. It makes not only them feel more beautiful than ever but makes you feel accomplised because I did that. I created that look. Their enhanced beauty was applied by me, my work. Which brings me to my personal testimony. I take pride in my clients, I take pride in my work. I love everything about my job. The travel, the tools, the art. Whether I do hair or makeup, I get to dive into a creative space and create something that makes others feels amazing. What better feeling is that for someone to experience.

My passion for hair styling started many years ago. A friend of mine asked me to do her hair for her wedding and at this point, I had zero clue what to do. I mean, I had a small clue of what to do but thank goodness for YouTube! After doing her updo, I realized that it was another craft that I could put under my belt and I absolutely the outcome of it! After many trials, practice models and actual occasions it became something I enjoy doing and it goes hand in hand with my makeup artistry. Plus, everyone loves to see a love story unfold which is why I love doing hair and makeup for weddings. It's one of the biggest, most anticipated days of your life. With all the details and production that makes a wedding happen it is so fun being able to be a part of that and most importantly, making the bride feel like she is the most beautiful gem that she already is.

01 1426 51 1888353 1569954586
01 1429 51 1888353 1569954586
01 1426 51 1888353 1569954586
8abf695f 68c8 4869 8ee7 4df608d6a29d 51 1888353 1573487871
1920's glam.

6 Reviews for Chels Kay Beauty Co.

Chels Kay Beauty Co. 1
Chels Kay Beauty Co. 2
Chels Kay Beauty Co. 3
Chels Kay Beauty Co. 4
  • Courtney

Courtney Lockwood · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Chelsey's calm presence and talent was essential to my day!

Chelsey was amazing! It was hectic leading up to our wedding day when we found out our power would likely be shut off, and she handled it calmly and like a pro. She has an amazing energy that helps center you and your loved one during your day that was very much appreciated! Plus I love what she did, she made me feel like the best version of myself, not overly made up.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Chels Kay Beauty Co.'s reply:

You are an angel! Thank you for choosing me, Courtney! You looked absolutely stunning and I’m so glad everything came together like it did. Nothing less than beautiful. I can’t wait to have play dates together with our little ones!❤️

Mengmeng Zhang Cochrane · Married on 10/31/2019

She’s amazing ✨

Chelsey did my makeup and hair for our city hall wedding on Halloween. She is such a fun person to work with! She’ll try her very best to cater your needs, weather it’s early morning, late night, difference locations etc. She’ll ask about your preference ahead of time and make sure you get what you want. I highly recommend her! And I wish the best for her, her business and her little one. ✨

Sent on 11/08/2019
    Chels Kay Beauty Co. 7
    Chels Kay Beauty Co. 8

Chels Kay Beauty Co.'s reply:

Mon!!! You are such a peach. I loved working with you and I can’t wait to do yoga with you! Thank you for choosing me!❤️

Chels Kay Beauty Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chels Kay Beauty Co. 1
    15% off Bridal Trial

I am offering a 15% off Bridal Trial until the end of the year for all my 2020 brides!