address, Alameda, CA 94501 Map · Phone number

About Chels Kay Beauty Co.

Based out of Alameda, California, Chels Kay Beauty Co. provides makeup and hair services for weddings and other spectacular events. Owner Chelsey Stevens has had a passion for the beauty industry from an early age. Listening to her clients’ specific desires, she strives to create their style exactly how they imagined. Chelsey gets no greater joy than from seeing her clients’ faces light up with pure happiness as they look at themselves in the mirror. Taking pride in her work, she aims to enhance your natural beauty, making you feel beautiful from the inside out.

Experience

Chelsey began her career when she worked for Clinique. During this time, she developed her skills by enrolling in a skincare and makeup course, gaining further knowledge of the industry she loves. Chelsey then applied her newly found abilities working for Estee Lauder’s freelance team, offering a range of dynamic services for clients throughout the Bay area. Chelsey now channels all of her experience and talents into providing outstanding hair and makeup services for an array of celebratory events.

Committed to finding your style, Chels Kay Beauty Co. offers hair and makeup trials to ensure that your look is perfected ahead of the event. Chelsey understands the stress that wedding days can cause. She offers on-site services, allowing you to concentrate on more pressing matters. Additionally, Chesley provides makeup for wedding parties, so your entourage can also feel fabulous before the exciting moment arrives. Further beauty services include:

• Hair extensions

Braided updo
Braided updo
image0 51 1888353 1572449414
Soft curls

10 Reviews for Chels Kay Beauty Co.

• Aliya

Aliya M · Married on 12/10/2020

Loved her work

I was very lucky to find Chelsea here, in this app. She made me feel very special on my 3 weddings events.
    I have a lot to write but here limit with 300 words. So I only can say that Chelsea is amazing!!!!!
    Amazing professional with a nice personality. I will definitely be in touch with her for future events

Sent on 11/06/2019

Allie Geoghegan · Married on 10/10/2020

Book her, you won't regret it!

I am so SO happy I booked Chelsey for our wedding! She is a dream to work with. She doesn’t just provide gorgeous hair and makeup, she sets the vibe for the day. I felt at such ease with her, which is exactly how you want to feel on such an important day. I can’t wait until my next event so I can book her again!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Britton · Married on 02/02/2020

Calming and helpful day of

Chelsey did great work on my and my sisters' hair and makeup day of. We were all especially impressed with how quickly she was able to get our very thick and frizzy/curly hair under control. She helped me find times where I could read/answer urgent texts/emails while she was doing my makeup, and then even helped me get dress while my mother was stuck at the venue dealing with issues with our florist and my sisters had forgotten about the schedule and ran off.

I couldn't have gotten to the venue in time for our first look pictures if she hadn't been so helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Chels Kay Beauty Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words Rachel! I absolutely loved working with you and it was my pleasure to help out on all front of your big day. Looking forward to working with you again ❤️

Chels Kay Beauty Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• address Alameda, CA, 94501 See on map
    5095205273 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chels Kay Beauty Co.)