This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2018

New Dreams Beauty Studio is a professional personal studio located in Sacramento, California. Jaime, the owner and independent stylist, has been providing stunning hair and makeup looks for brides for close to 15 years. She is very detailed, technical yet flexible on the needs of her clients. New Dreams Beauty Studio consists of a small team available to help if needed. The focus is to put clients at ease while delivering their skills and professionalism to provide a memorable experience thats unique to each individual.

A consultation is always provided and is complementry. This gives a full understanding of the client’s vision and style is. We offer hair and makeup services. Extended add on services for hair are always available. Such as, precision haircutting, hair coloring, highlighting and extensions. Other services offered include:

Jaime also provides services to bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. When it comes to hair, Jaime's trained stylists can provide blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, keratin, updos, and styling. The makeup artists are skillfully trained in contouring, natural makeup, and eye makeup. Other services include:

• On-site travel to you, services
  • Multiple stylists available if needed
  • Men's grooming/styling
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Waxing
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$35

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

4.9 out of 5 rating
97% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Clients highly recommend Jamie for wedding hair and makeup services. They praise her communication and flexibility throughout the process and appreciate her ability to create the desired look. Jaime and her assistant were skilled and efficient, providing services on-location and making the entire experience enjoyable. Clients also value Jamie's professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to make them feel beautiful and calm on their wedding day.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Marissa
Marissa P. Sent on 11/15/2022

Jaime Transformed my Hair & Makeup Experience

Jaime and her makeup assistant did an absolutely incredible job! I had to change my wedding hair and makeup stylist last minute, about 1 1/2 weeks before my wedding and my husband found Jaime. She was available for our wedding date and very professional yet extremely personable and inviting. The contract process was seamless and she was so easy to work with! She made my bridesmaids, mothers, and I look absolutely stunning. I would say the bridal trial was one of my biggest highlights throughout my husband and I's entire wedding planning process! Jaime worked with such detail and at a steady pace. She made me feel so calm the morning of my wedding. She and her assistant did 18 services in 6 hours, absolutely incredible. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!
K
Kaitlyn M. Sent on 07/17/2023

An overall great experience

Jaime did a stellar job on hair and makeup for my recent wedding. She was communicative and flexible through the whole process. I felt heard during the trial and the day of. Jaime was excellent at creating the look I and my party asked for. My updo and makeup stayed in place well the entire day of my wedding. I highly recommend Jaime to anyone looking for a hair and makeup stylist.
N
Nora N. Sent on 12/31/2022

On-site hair and makeup experience, 9 girls

Jaime and Erika did the hair and makeup for myself and 8 other bridesmaid. They came to our house to help us get ready and were definitely super skilled at their art. We all looked great and had a wonderful morning getting ready with them! It was fantastic that they could help us get ready on location!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours