611 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Che Bella

As long as I can remember, I have been passionate about design and sharing it with others. As I started designing accessories, I realized there is nothing more beautiful than a bride who has found her own style.

My own experience as a bride is what prompted me to start carrying dresses at Che Bella. After falling in love with a dress beyond my budget, I realized there is a need for couture wedding gowns that are affordable. We are proud to offer several designer lines that blend yesterday’s classic styles with today’s elegant trends.

I welcome you to stop by our store on the east end of the Grand Avenue shopping district.

Jennifer, owner

1 User photo

Che Bella 1

Ashley Goodenough · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Welcoming, Professional and Personal

The staff at Che Bella was extremely welcoming and knowledgeable about their designs. This was a huge relief in what can be a very stressful search for the perfect dress! I found my dress at another wedding dress shop earlier that day and also saw it at Che Bella. I purposely went back to Che Bella because the quality of the experience I had with the staff and their connections to an amazing tailor. My experience felt very personalized and professional. The dress arrived ahead of schedule and I received many updates from the team about when it would be ready. A few months after I bought my dress, I went back to buy jewelry and pick it up. The owner Jennifer and the staff remembered my name and my dress and helped me to pick out more accessories. I highly, highly recommend buying your dress from Che Bella.

Che Bella 2
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Perle Zhitnitskiy · Married on 08/25/2018

Intimate and personable experience

I loved every bit of my experience at Che Bella. First, there is only few clients at one time in the boutique which makes you feel relaxed. There was a comfortable area for the people who were with me. I came in with the idea that an a-line dress would be the best for me. However, the lady helping me recommended that I tried a mermaid shaped gown, because in her opinion it would fit me better. I tried one and she was spot on. She listened to what I wanted and her advice was excellent. I would definitely recommend Che Bella!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Eva · Married on 09/16/2017

Shopped here for dress for daughter. Found the dress, but price was out of our range. Asked if it ever went on sale and were told that sometimes they go on "sample sale". So I asked if we could be contacted if it went on sample sale. They took name and number. I eventually found same dress at another sample sale and purchased through that store. However, received call the other day -- months and months after we were in the store -- to say that the dress was now going on sample sale and were we interested. We had already purchased the dress, so unfortunately could not buy it form Che Bella, but I had to comment on their great customer service. So often now you do not find service like this, so wanted to compliment the management on this outstanding service! Well done.

Sent on 03/16/2017