18821 N 45th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number
Package Price $700
  • Pricing

About Celebren Events

Weddings are one of life's greatest milestones and have been for centuries. For so many women, their wedding day has been something they've been told is the most important day of their lives; and consequently they've been planning and fantasizing about their big day since they were young girls. That's probably a good thing since there are so many aspects of a good wedding, especially for traditional ceremonies. If it isn't done right, the ceremony just doesn't mean as much.

We tend to put so much bearing, weight and importance on making sure everything about the big day is completely perfect, that the day is almost ruined by stress and fatigue. You only get one wedding day and you should be standing back and enjoying the moment, not worrying about trivial things that someone else could be handling.

Wedding planners are often thought to be used by those planning extravagant soirees, but just like a pre-wedding spa treatment, a wedding planner can be the first wedding gift you give yourself. From day coordination to full-on design and planning, Celebren Events can plan a magnificent event for every budget. BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!!

Follow Celebren Events on

wedding 11833031280
wedding 11832741280

3 Reviews for Celebren Events

Korissa · Married on 11/21/2016

Daniel is an amazing planner he was there every step of the way , he handled any problem that came up with our wedding hall he is a pro I cant wait to have him plann more of my events .

Sent on 11/25/2016

Brian · Married on 03/12/2016

My husband and I got married last night. We brought Dan on as our day of coordinator. This guys knows his stuff. Our wedding went by flawlessly. He kept everything on track, on time, and focused. All of our guests had nothing but good things to say about how fun our reception was. He let my husband and I enjoy our day instead of dealing with all of the small things. Thank you Dan and your team at Celebren Events.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Celebren Events's reply:

Thank you guys for allowing me to assist you on your special day. You both were an absolute blast to work with.

Celebren Events was amazing. Daniel was our wedding planner and he did a fantastic job. When i say fantastic I mean fantastic. He was originally just going to plan day of services. My husband and I had lined up all of our own vendors and we thought all was set. Two days before the wedding our photographer canceled on us, and on the day of Daniel got to the venue just in time to see that our cake was melting because the vendor left it right under a heat shaft. DANIEL SAVED OUR WEDDING. He got right on the phone and within 1 hour his photographer was on site and taking photos. He was able to get ahold of his pastry chef in his network and they fixed the cake for no charge. My husband and I would highly recommend using Daniel and Celebren Events and we seriously owe him for giving us the memories we were ment to have. Thank You SO much Daniel

Sent on 03/06/2016

Celebren Events's reply:

Thank You so much for your review. It was my pleasure to help you out. When times got tough I was happy to help. What a fun night it was too. Again thank you for letting Celebren Events help you celebrate your special day.

Celebren Events Pricing

Celebren Events Price Rates

• Always & Forever Wedding Officiant
    Always & Forever Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I highly endorse and recommend Celebren Events to all my clients. Amazing business with a great vision to make your special day perfect. It is a must to contact them for your wedding event planning.

• 18821 N 45th Ave Glendale, 85308 See on map