Lynchburg, VA 24515 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

22 Reviews for Celebration Bridal

I went to Celebration because I wanted my mother to be able to see me try on dresses. My whole idea was I want her to feel a part of the process because I knew when I went out of town she would not be able to attend. I had no idea that in the bridal shop in my hometown would be where I found the dress of my dreams. Even though Celebration was the first boutique I went to, I did visit others in that same day. I loved the dress so much after a full day in Lynchburg looking for dresses I went right back to Celebration to get that specific dress. Brandy was such an AMAZING consultant, the entire staff was super friendly and I'd recommend this boutique anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Emma · Married on 06/25/2016

My family and I had an amazing experience! I was sure that as picky as I am I would never find a dress. But with celebration bridal I found the dress of my dreams in less than 30 mins and of course it was the first one I ever tried on! So many laughs and happy tears.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Oh my word I absolutely love these ladies at Celebration -- and their dresses are to die for!!! Jessica was the most amazing, helpful person I have ever dealt with at any store! I had an amazing experience here and would absolutely go back.

Sent on 08/23/2015