Lynchburg, VA 24515 Map · Phone number

23 Reviews for Celebration Bridal

• Annabelle

Annabelle Mills · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic dress experience!

The staff at Celebration were able to fit in a last minute appointment for my mom and me to come by on a visit to Lynchburg. Katie was so knowledgeable (never pushy!) and suggested several beautiful gowns that were right in my price point. I ended up going home with a gown that day! The whole experience felt so special - exactly what I imagined wedding dress shopping to feel like.

Sent on 07/12/2019

I went to Celebration because I wanted my mother to be able to see me try on dresses. My whole idea was I want her to feel a part of the process because I knew when I went out of town she would not be able to attend. I had no idea that in the bridal shop in my hometown would be where I found the dress of my dreams. Even though Celebration was the first boutique I went to, I did visit others in that same day. I loved the dress so much after a full day in Lynchburg looking for dresses I went right back to Celebration to get that specific dress. Brandy was such an AMAZING consultant, the entire staff was super friendly and I'd recommend this boutique anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Emma · Married on 06/25/2016

My family and I had an amazing experience! I was sure that as picky as I am I would never find a dress. But with celebration bridal I found the dress of my dreams in less than 30 mins and of course it was the first one I ever tried on! So many laughs and happy tears.

Sent on 08/11/2015