Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Carolina Weddings and Events

Wedding and Event Planner
We are your main source for planning and producing events with over 15 years of experience. We want to create a effortless day for the bride. So if you just need someone to be there the day of the wedding or need a full service planner we are your girls. We want to cater to the needs of each unique client and make sure it is unforgetable! We also produce The Bridal Showcase that is held twice a year at the Charlotte Convention Center. We have tons of vendors to choose from that we trust at our finger tips.   We offer 3 service tiers for weddings as well as customizing a package for you: Wedding Management, Wedding Planner, Wedding Designer and A La Carte Services.   *Please inquire within for services and pricing   We are organizing Operation Marry Me Military for Mecklenburg for the third year in a row! Please see our website for more information! www.carolinaweddingsandevents.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Carolina Weddings and Events on

16 Reviews for Carolina Weddings and Events

Heidi Crowder did an amazing job at my wedding and I cannot thank her and her assistant enough for all that they did for my husband and I on our wedding day. I was able to enjoy the day with my new husband while Heidi handled the details. Prior to the wedding, she helped me stay on task and reminded me of things I would not have thought of or remember to handle. She was extremely flexible and always made time to meet with me. She is very nice and personable which is great when you are working on such a stressful event! I would highly recommend Heidi at Carolina Wedding and Events.

Profile Picture User4147061, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heidi was everything we needed and more! She was professional, organized and very knowledgable. We could not have asked for a better planner! Heidi knows the ins and outs of the business and really helped us when it came to the logisitcs, timing and layouts. I felt so comfortable putting our wedding in her hands. She is very easy to work with and has a gift at seeing what your vision of your perfect day looks like. Heidi is creative and offers her past experience when it comes to making decisions. We could not have done it without her! Thank you Heidi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Christie, 11/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Both Heidi and her mother were indispensable during the wedding. They were both very professional and always made sure that we had everything we needed, as well as ensured that everything was going as planned. Their setup was impeccable and they were such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended and very well worth every cent!

Profile Picture User3635939, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews

1:32 minutes
Operation Marry Me Military- Mecklenburg
1:03 minutes

20 ENDORSEMENTS
Great company. You will be in good hands with them.

Always great to work with!

We have had the pleasure of working with CW&E on several occasions. Heidi does a great job at keeping things running smoothly and on schedule. If something unexpected happens, she remains cool and calm and works through it. She is a total pro at what she does and quality of her weddings and events reflects that.

Carolina Weddings and Events is one of the best companies that we have worked with. Not only are they dedicated to every project they undertake, they are knowledgeable about the industry and are well connected with the community. They are a down-to-earth team of professionals that is easy to work with and are always open to hear our ideas. They have an eye for details and are on top of their game when it comes to making things efficient, convenient and smooth flowing for any operation. We would highly recommend Carolina Weddings and Events to anyone who wants personalized attention and who wants to have a successful event. Thank you for all that you do, we cannot wait to work with you again!

Heidi and her team are so great to work with. They think of every last detail on the wedding day, and will do anything the bride needs to in order to make her day flawless. As a photographer, she always asks me if there is anything I need, and always keeps me up-to-date on the schedule/flow of the day. That is so important because I don't want to miss anything! Hire Carolina Weddings and Events if you want the perfect wedding day! :)

133 PROS I KNOW

Events

3412 Monroe Rd., Charlotte, NC 28205   See On Map
704-347-2900 (phone) 704-347-2991 (fax)
By appointment only