New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Brushed With Honey

Brushed With Honey Beauty was created because of Emily"s huge success in the Manhattan bridal scene. Emily knows how to create modern, soft and organic looks, elevating her clients look so they have their dream hair on their wedding day. She will work with you one on one, leading up to your big day, prepping your hair for perfection. Styling hair for television regularly and working with some of the top hair and make-up artists in the country, Emily has developed an amazing network of artists to work with. Brushed With Honey will connect you with the best of the best, bringing you the Glam Team of your dreams.

Follow Brushed With Honey on

Brushed With Honey 1
Brushed With Honey 2
  • Jill

Jill Lerman · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing and fantastic to work with!

I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily and Sofia! From the moment I had my trial I knew I wanted to work with them. They were professional and efficient and I loved the way my hair and makeup came out. They each walked me through several different looks, all of which were amazing-- it was hard to choose! On my wedding day, they were nothing short of unbelievable. Not only was I thrilled with the way I looked, but they brought such wonderful, positive energy to the room, and helped keep things calm and fun! They also ran ahead of schedule all day, which was incredibly helpful when it came to photos and did an incredible job on the members of the bridal party, my maid of honor, and my mom. Sofia even assisted with bustling my dress, which far exceeds her job description!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Becky

Beth · Married on 12/02/2018

Gorgeous outcome from professional, experienced hairstylist and makeup artist

I found Brushed With Honey, and in particular, Emily’s work with hair, on Instagram and immediately knew Emily could handle my thin hair and turn it into glam, curly locks for both the engagement shoot and the wedding. Prior to the engagement shoot, she gave me a gorgeous haircut that would allow for better waves, then used her master skills to create amazing work with the right curlers, irons, and hairsprays.

Sofia executed the perfect smokey eye for both the wedding and engagement shoot - to different degrees of darkness, which we discussed in advance. She worked fast yet meticulously to create the perfect look for my eyes, and she listened to me when I requested nude lipsticks for the wedding day. When I woke up on the wedding day with some unsightly blemishes, Sofia didn’t bat an eye. She was easily able to cover them up naturally and no one noticed my face had broken out.

I’m so happy I chose to work with Brushed With Honey. Thanks for making me look the most beautiful I ever have.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Brushed With Honey 3
    Brushed With Honey 4

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Emily and the Brushed With Honey team. I desperately needed to find someone to do my hair for my wedding and the clock was ticking. I reached out to Emily and she was very responsive. Though she was booked on the day of my wedding, she matched me up with Gina, one of her stylists. At my first appointment, Emily and Gina made me feel immediately comfortable and helped me refine the regal look I was going for. Emily noticed that I could use a trim and style to augment my look on my wedding day, and I'm so glad I took her advice - I plan to go back to her from trims from now on! During my wedding weekend, Gina did my hair for the rehearsal dinner and wedding - both styles were absolutely perfect, and I got a million compliments each night. I'm so thrilled I found Brushed With Honey. If you're looking for a great team that will take the time and personal touch to help you achieve that perfect wedding hair, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/25/2018