Brushed With Honey Beauty was created because of Emily"s huge success in the Manhattan bridal scene. Emily knows how to create modern, soft and organic looks, elevating her clients look so they have their dream hair on their wedding day. She will work with you one on one, leading up to your big day, prepping your hair for perfection. Styling hair for television regularly and working with some of the top hair and make-up artists in the country, Emily has developed an amazing network of artists to work with. Brushed With Honey will connect you with the best of the best, bringing you the Glam Team of your dreams.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Brushed With Honey

5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
Cara
Cara P. Sent on 02/18/2020
5 out of 5 rating

Could not have been more perfect !

Could not have been happier with Emily. Not only was she a pleasure to work with and have around but she is beyond talented. She is honest, kind, and creative. She has an organic, natural feel and will make you look and feel beautiful!!! Emily will make your special day the most perfect. Hire her and you won’t be disappointed!!
Jill
Jill L. Sent on 03/18/2019
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing and fantastic to work with!

I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily and Sofia! From the moment I had my trial I knew I wanted to work with them. They were professional and efficient and I loved the way my hair and makeup came out. They each walked me through several different looks, all of which were amazing-- it was hard to choose! On my wedding day, they were nothing short of unbelievable. Not only was I thrilled with the way I looked, but they brought such wonderful, positive energy to the room, and helped keep things calm and fun! They also ran ahead of schedule all day, which was incredibly helpful when it came to photos and did an incredible job on the members of the bridal party, my maid of honor, and my mom. Sofia even assisted with bustling my dress, which far exceeds her job description!
Becky
Beth Sent on 12/15/2018
5 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous outcome from professional, experienced hairstylist and makeup artist

I found Brushed With Honey, and in particular, Emily’s work with hair, on Instagram and immediately knew Emily could handle my thin hair and turn it into glam, curly locks for both the engagement shoot and the wedding. Prior to the engagement shoot, she gave me a gorgeous haircut that would allow for better waves, then used her master skills to create amazing work with the right curlers, irons, and hairsprays.

Sofia executed the perfect smokey eye for both the wedding and engagement shoot - to different degrees of darkness, which we discussed in advance. She worked fast yet meticulously to create the perfect look for my eyes, and she listened to me when I requested nude lipsticks for the wedding day. When I woke up on the wedding day with some unsightly blemishes, Sofia didn’t bat an eye. She was easily able to cover them up naturally and no one noticed my face had broken out.

I’m so happy I chose to work with Brushed With Honey. Thanks for making me look the most beautiful I ever have.
illustration message bubble