Erica Ryan Makeup

New York, NY View map

Specializing in weddings, Erica Ryan Makeup is a professional hair and makeup service based in New York, New York. This experienced team ensures customers look and feel their best for their special day. With over a decade of experience, Erica Ryan wants her clients to feel relaxed and comfortable on their wedding day. Her team brings professionalism, passion, and peace of mind to every appointment. Their main aim is that their clients feel satisfied and confident with their wedding day look.

Erica has a range of services for the wedding party, including traditional airbrush and eye makeup. She offers fake lashes, tattoo coverage, and group wedding packages. Erica and her team offer a makeup trial ahead of the big day to ensure their clients are happy with their chosen look. Blowouts, hair trials, textured styling, updos, and on-site hair services are available upon request.

Other services available include;

• Touch-up hours
  • Location change
  • Engagement photo hair and makeup
  • Portrait photo hair and makeup
  • Event hair and makeup
  • Sew-in extensions
  • Hair clip-in extensions
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Patricia
    Patricia M. Married on 03/19/2022

Erica was great!!

Erica was very responsive and helpful with my numerous questions and concerns leading up to my wedding day. She made me and my family so comfortable the day of! My hair and makeup came out great, exactly how I envisioned! Thank you!!
    Caty S. Married on 01/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Makeup Artist of my Dreams!

Erica is the most talented and knowledgeable hair and makeup artist I know. Whenever she does my makeup, it comes out flawless, regardless of what look I'm going for. She has all the answers to my (many, many) questions and is able to recreate exactly what I want. Her work is absolutely stunning, and she is so sweet, fun, and professional on the job.
  • Amy
    Amy P. Married on 11/21/2021

Bridal Makeup and Hair

Erica was such a pleasure to work with! She was so personable and professional.

The airbrush makeup stayed throughout the long day of early first look pictures and wearing a mask. My friends were so impressed that my makeup and hair still looked fresh hours after my wedding! I always wear my hair down, so wanted a more glam version for my big day. Although it was windy, my hair stayed without any issues for the outdoor ceremony and was very happy with the style. Erica was punctual and stayed on schedule. She was so thoughtful throughout the getting ready process, from the cooling eye pads to the bag of goodies she left for touch up and bridal emergencies.

I was so happy with the results and highly recommend. Thanks so much Erica!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

ERICA FAGAN
ERICA FAGAN
Owner

Welcome! Dropping a few fun facts about myself here!
- Born and raised in RI
- Been in the wedding business since 2009
- Makeup is my way helping people feel better about themselves. A certain look can make you feel a certain way and theres a lot of power in that. Love your look, feel more confident, feel more powerful.
- My favorite makeup tool is my skinny angle brush. Really defining the eyeliner is my specialty.
- Marylin Monroe is my muse. Seems cliche however she's an iconic influence and her personal journey is one to be admired.

Let me get to know you and your wedding vision!

New York New York, NY, 11249
Location of (Erica Ryan Makeup)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding