New york, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Cinema-Roll

Hey, my name is Austin and thanks for taking a look at our Wedding Cinema business! You've found the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with, now it's time to find your cinematographers. We wanted you to get an idea of who we are, the best way we know how, through video:

logo
Kristen + Jon
Kristen + Jon
Lauren + Steven
Lauren + Steven
Kristen's Gorgeous Bouquet!
Kristen's Gorgeous Bouquet!
We love capturing your rings!
We love capturing your rings!
Can't forget about the groom
Can't forget about the groom
logo

• Videos 5

20 Reviews for Cinema-Roll

• Edgar

Edgar Barbosa · Married on 06/21/2019

excellent service and great people to work with.

No need to look further, they are the right people to trust in such a special day as a wedding. Our wedding day and memory has become one of the best days as they have done such an amazing, they worked with us to help us make the best of our day.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki Drici · Married on 05/18/2019

10/10 HIGHLY recommend!

Working with Austin and Amanda was an awesome experience - they are an incredible team! They are extremely responsive to emails, and overall just great people. They send you a detailed survey to complete prior to the wedding day, so you really have an opportunity to detail any request you may have. On wedding day, they had such great energy! They were so easy to work with, and we got along so well it felt like they were just part of the bridal party. During the wedding festivities they had a great ability of not being intrusive, but still capturing every special moment. Right after the wedding, I had reached out with a specific request on something to be excluded from our videos, and Austin was extremely diligent and receptive. He went the extra mile to make sure the final product was exactly what my husband and I wanted, and we are so appreciative of that. The turnaround for the teaser and highlight video was really quick as well! Their videos are so well done, and exactly what we wanted. As someone who was on the fence about having a videographer, I HIGHLY recommend Austin & Amanda! I can't picture my wedding day without their work (and I'm SO glad I'll never have to)!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

A MUST hire for your wedding

We absolutely loved working with Austin and his wife Amanda. I actually had an incredibly difficult time choosing a videographer. I went crazy trying to find someones aesthetic that didn’t just look like everybody else’s wedding day video - that also was within our budget! When I saw the Cinema Roll clips I knew I wanted to work with them. They were great to work with throughout the entire process. The week before the wedding we had a call to go over my details page which I could tell he had reviewed prior, making the call go smoothly and quickly and leaving me confident that I wouldn’t have to worry about anything the day of. It was lovely having Austin and Amanda with us the entire day. First, they were early. Really early, which I very much appreciated. They were there to capture all of the perfect moments without ever feeling intrusive. Amanda even played a huge role in calming me down and thinking of solutions when I was having a bit of a dress malfunction. I had only gotten them for the first two hours of the reception, but low and behold they actually stayed a bit longer to capture even more of the night than I expected. They even sent a super helpful guide for our honeymoon to Dubai! I can’t say enough good things about Cinema Roll - you’ll be happy that you hired them!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Award

Cinema-Roll FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cinema-Roll 1
    Referral Program

For couples who already book with us, refer another couple who books and receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card! There is no limit to the number of referrals.

• New york New York, NY, 10001 See on map