Cinema-Roll Reviews

17 | New York, NY

17 Reviews for Cinema-Roll

• Melissa

Melissa Murphy · Married on 04/27/2019

They captured all of our love beautifully

Our photographers had recommended Cinema Roll Films and we instantly fell in love with their style and skills. My husband and I had the most positive experience from start to finish with Austin and Amanda. The day of our wedding they came on time with all their equipment ready to shoot. They had even scoped out our first look location earlier in day. Throughout the wedding they captured all the special moments- which we were able to relive just a couple weeks after! The sneak peak trailer and feature video were both beautiful- smooth transitions, great soundtrack, gorgeous lighting. You can tell they put so much time into making our videos just right. We are so thankful to have these keepsakes.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Resnick · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Wonderful The Best

We highly recommend using Cinema Roll videography!!! We booked Austin after debating whether or not we should have videography at our wedding - and we are SO GLAD we did! Photos are amazing but the videos make you feel like you are truly reliving every moment of your wedding. Austin captured every important detail and moment, when we saw our teaser and our final video we cried! My sister and brother-in-law used Cinema Roll for their wedding Philadelphia in 2015, and I remember being extremely impressed with their work ethic, professionalism, and the amazing final product - the music, the edits, everything perfect. As we expected from my sister's experience, Austin and his team are extremely professional, easy to work with, and exceeded our expectations in the amount of time they turned around our teaser video (4 days after the wedding) and the final video (1.5 months after the wedding). They were truly amazing to work with and we will be recommending them to anyone and everyone - especially considering the fact that Cinema Roll is based in Staten Island NY but are willing to travel! We got married in Philly and they had no hesitation to come - and we will be forever grateful!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing!!!!!

My husband and I worked with Austin for cinemtaography and his wife, Amanda for photos. We brought them out to our destination wedding in Mexico. Both are unbelievable and amazing to work with! Austin captured all of the elements of our day from start to finish. He was so easy to work with, and helped ensure our day was beautiful. His knowledge of the cinematography space truly shows through his work!!! We discussed what we wanted, and we got it —and then some!!!! We just posted our highlight video and I keep getting text messages from friends saying how beautiful it is and how well put together it is. I’m so glad we chose to work with Austin and CinemaRoll — pictures and videos last forever, so it’s importsnt to ensure they’re done right with someone you trust! :)

Sent on 12/01/2018

Jake Baron · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend!

We couldn’t be happier with their work and for making our wedding day so special, capturing every last detail. We are so lucky to have chosen Cinema-Roll to film our special day. The quality of their video totally exceeded anything we could have imagined! Absolutely beautiful work!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Elissa · Married on 09/16/2017

We were unsure whether or not we wanted to hire a wedding cinematographer until we saw Cinema Rolls work. The quality of their videos coupled with the amazing way they piece in audio segments and music really sets them apart from all other videographers. Austin was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and he and his lovely wife Amanda were an absolute pleasure to work with the day of our wedding! They worked so well with our photographer and we hardly noticed they were there during the reception. It was so nice not to feel like we had cameras in our face all night long yet they were able to capture so much amazing footage. We are so thankful that we decided to hire them to capture our special day and we will definitely look back on the video for years to come!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/29/2016

Cannot thank you enough!

I want to thank you so much for our amazing wedding day video that you captured so perfectly! Your professionalism and the way you made us feel so comfortable is why your so appreciated and awesome! Thank you a million times over!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kait · Married on 10/22/2016

Austin and his team made my wedding unforgettable. Austin was so easy to work with and I felt so at ease once the big day arrived. Unless you are a movie star, you're probably not used to being filmed, but Austin and his team make you feel so comfortable! After a bit you don't even notice them there at all, which is when they capture the most amazing moments. Your wedding day goes so quickly and having this video makes it possible to re-live it again and again. Not to mention the impeccable quality of the video. It looks like a trailed to a feature film! If you are getting married, you need Cinema Roll.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Ariana · Married on 03/12/2016

I can't say enough about Austin and his team. Cinema Roll shot my friend's wedding last summer and after seeing their video we cancelled our previous video contract to book them. Their work is AMAZING! We watch our highlight video at least once a week. Every person we've sent it too has been in absolute awe of how great it came out. We loved it so much we even bought the raw footage so we could keep every moment captured. Austin is also super responsive and helpful with any questions you have. His team is professional and worked so well with my photographer and all other vendors. We couldn't be happier we picked Cinema Roll - MUST BOOK!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Meaghan · Married on 09/12/2015

Cinema-Roll could not have done a better job at capturing our wedding day this past September. From the moment we met with Austin and Sal, we knew we wanted to work with them. At our first meeting, they asked us what we were looking for in a videographer, and a year later, they created a social media teaser, trailer and video that were all way beyond our expectations! It was amazing to be able to feel so comfortable having them around all day. They even worked so well with our photographer, which helped keep the day run smoothly. When we received our final package, we couldn't believe how intricate the details were! We could tell how much they cared to make it special for us. If you want to find a creative, personable, and professional videographer that is also reasonably priced, look no further! You will NOT be disappointed. The video they will create for you will make you relive every emotion you felt on your wedding day (and who wouldn't want to replay their day over and over again?!?!).

Thank you Cinema-Roll, from the bottom of our hearts! xxoo Meaghan and Billy

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/20/2015

We cannot begin to thank the Cinema-Roll production team enough for being such an integral part of our wedding day. Cinema-Roll's professionalism, personalities and flexibility were the perfect balance of what we were looking for as we went through the day's events, and their services blended seamlessly with the entire flow of the wedding - from getting ready through the last hours on the dance floor.

We love the finished product we received and would recommend Cinema-Roll to anyone looking for high quality videography for a value that cannot be beat.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Michele · Married on 04/18/2015

I absolutely loved them! They were so nice and easy going. My husband and I can't stop watching our video!

Sent on 06/30/2015

I don't even know where to begin. From the day we booked, even til this day Sal and Austin went above and beyond our expectations. They were so professional and easy to work with and at the same time we had so much fun. We almost didn't want video but after seeing their work we had to have it. Our friends and family were blown away by the trailer alone and the feature film had them all in tears. Every detail was captured (all of our craziness!) and the editing was perfection! We are so glad we went with Cinema-Roll and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Thanks for making our day even more special!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/28/2014

Cinema-Roll was one of the best decisions we made. I would recommend them to anyone. The work was superb and exceeded all expectations. I am so happy to have this incredible memento to cherish forever. Sal, Austin and team were phenomenal.

I really cannot say enough about how fantastic Cinema-Roll is. Please definitely consider using them, you will not regret.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Cinema Roll was AMAZING to work with for my wedding. They were extremely responsive and helpful from the very beginning of my correspondence with them. During the actual wedding day, I barely knew they were there, which was really important to me. I hate having a huge camera in my face while I am trying to dance at weddings and many of my guests commented that they didn't even know I had a videographer because Austin and Sal were so inconspicuous. I was blown away by all the fantastic shots they got when I received my highlight reel. Every single person I showed it to said it was the best wedding video they had ever seen. It felt very personal to my husband and I. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Emma · Married on 04/12/2014

I have nothing bad to say about Cinema Roll. Their professionalism and creativity exceeded my expectations. From start to finish, Cinema Roll was responsive, thorough and innovative. They have excellent equipment that is clearly top of the line and ahead of the game. Sal and Austin captured every moment that I asked for and more. I originally wasn't going to get a videographer, but was so happy to snag them before my wedding date. It is so awesome to relive your special day. Not only were their videos great quality and professional, they sent us the most beautiful package with our finished product. Pricing is very reasonable and affordable. I am recommending them to every newly engaged couple!!! You will no be disappointed with Cinema Roll.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Porfiria · Married on 10/27/2013

We had our wedding October 27th, 2013 on Staten Island, at The Vanderbilt, and I can't think of any other word to describe it, but PERFECT! Austin truly captured all of our memorable moments in video, including; Bride and bridesmaids getting ready, groom and groomsman laughing it up, the big walk down the isle in our beautiful Basilica, to finally partying it up with family and friends, while focusing in on our first dance as husband and wife! Every detail we had in mind that we wanted to remember, he was one step ahead of us, adding more than we imagined. We are so pleased with our wedding video and the creative way he had presented it to us. We couldn't be happier knowing we chose Cinema roll to take charge of our wedding day and make our video into a real-life fairytale! Austin and his team are always ahead of the game when it comes to video skills and equipment, and I would recommend them to any couple getting married, that want to have THE BEST!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Francesca · Married on 09/23/2016

Austin really was a dream to work with. We actually didn't even meet him until the day of our wedding, but all the months leading up to it he was on top of every detail--always answered emails/phone calls/etc. so quickly. Dealt with all of my crazy questions :) When the day arrived, he and Amanda were just fantastic. They made us feel so comfortable and after a while, we forgot they were filming--but they captured every single detail beautifully. Every time we watch our video it's like we're reliving that day and the quality is just amazing. This is the farthest thing from a cheesy wedding video. Every emotion was captured beautifully and Austin really takes the couple's personalities into consideration. My only regret is not getting the larger package with the longer film and highlight reel!

Sent on 02/07/2017