Pooler, GA 31322 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date

About Britt Giltenan Events

A true romantic, Britt believes there is nothing more worth celebrating than love and the commitment to marriage. She has an eye for design, an obsession with details and a genuine desire to ensure every couple has a seamless and unforgettable wedding day.

Britt has been certified as a Trained Wedding Planner by the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners. Originally from Illinois, Brittany decided to relocate to Savannah because she fell in love with the city's beauty and thought it would be the most stunning destination to plan weddings.

Britt Giltenan Events offers full service planning, event design services, partial planning and day of coordination. Currently offering services in Savannah and Tybee Island Georgia, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. We are experienced with destination weddings and are experts at ensuring your guests enjoy not only your wedding but their visit to Georgia or South Carolina. We offer a military discount for clients who are active duty service members or veterans.

Follow Britt Giltenan Events on

wedding 460
img0115

6 Reviews for Britt Giltenan Events

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

AMAZING. After finding Britt on Wedding Wire, she was the perfect day-of-wedding coordinator from the start. We planning our Savannah wedding from Virginia and Britt made everything so simple. She's a calm but authoritative presence in a hectic environment. From her color-coded spread sheets and timelines to her rehearsal evening and wedding day coordination, she ensured everything went as planned. Couldn't have asked for a better fit.

Kim Bianco · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Britt as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in Savannah, GA this past April (2018).

Short Story: It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Long Story: I do not know what I would have done without Britt. At first, I did not think a day of coordinator was necessary. I have a big family & a ton of people volunteered to help on the day of our wedding. However, after doing my own research - I decided to spend the money on a day of coordinator. A day of coordinator is 100% worth the expense!

During the rehearsal, Britt was great with dealing with my family & took charge of making sure everything was covered. Except, who the bride & groom were supposed to look at (the officiant or each other). We never thought about it until we were standing up there. Oops - my husband and I still laugh about that!

I have no idea what went on to get my vision to come to life on the day of the wedding as I was tucked away enjoying the day with my family & bridal party. Britt made sure the reception & ceremony was setup to perfection just as I had planned.

My husband and I had a vision and Britt made it come true! Cannot recommend Britt Giltenan Events enough!

Britt Giltenan Events 1
    Britt Giltenan Events 2
    Britt Giltenan Events 3

craig · Married on 03/16/2018

I'm a wedding DJ, and have worked with many wedding planners. I think the biggest thing when picking any wedding vendor, is are they easy to work with? Brit was the best. Really. She is super organized and knows how to roll with the punches. Even if thrown a curve ball, Britt will knock it out of the park for her client. If you're looking for attention to detail, and someone who's truly passionate about what she does, then hire Britt. I wish all wedding coordinators were like her!

Britt Giltenan Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1