Britt Giltenan Events

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About Britt Giltenan Events

Britt Giltenan Events is a wedding planning service based in Savannah, Georgia. Britt Giltenan is a seasoned, professional wedding planner who strives to make every wedding a perfectly planned and meaningfully designed celebration of love and commitment. With an eye for design and attention to detail, Britt Giltenan Events offers a variety of wedding planning services to ensure that every couple has a seamless and unforgettable wedding day.

Britt Giltenan Events offers full-service planning, event design, partial planning, and day-of coordination for weddings and special events. She is a certified Trained Wedding Planner by the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners, and is experienced in destination wedding planning. Britt Giltenan Events plans, coordinates, and manages the details of your wedding, while also ensuring that your guests enjoy the town or location that your destination wedding is held in. They offer military discounts for active duty service members or veterans, and provide wedding planning services for all wedding types. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Britt Giltenan Events 3
  • Sydney

Sydney Duarte · Married on 11/03/2018

The most amazing coordinator

Britt is an incredible wedding planning and will go to the ends of earth for you. I think I personally gave her WAY too much to do, and she thrived on it. My wedding day was so easy that the only thing I worried about was not tripping down the aisle. I can promise you a wedding planner or even just a day of coordinator is worth it when you work with her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

AMAZING. After finding Britt on Wedding Wire, she was the perfect day-of-wedding coordinator from the start. We planning our Savannah wedding from Virginia and Britt made everything so simple. She's a calm but authoritative presence in a hectic environment. From her color-coded spread sheets and timelines to her rehearsal evening and wedding day coordination, she ensured everything went as planned. Couldn't have asked for a better fit.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kim Bianco · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Britt as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in Savannah, GA this past April (2018).

Short Story: It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Long Story: I do not know what I would have done without Britt. At first, I did not think a day of coordinator was necessary. I have a big family & a ton of people volunteered to help on the day of our wedding. However, after doing my own research - I decided to spend the money on a day of coordinator. A day of coordinator is 100% worth the expense!

During the rehearsal, Britt was great with dealing with my family & took charge of making sure everything was covered. Except, who the bride & groom were supposed to look at (the officiant or each other). We never thought about it until we were standing up there. Oops - my husband and I still laugh about that!

I have no idea what went on to get my vision to come to life on the day of the wedding as I was tucked away enjoying the day with my family & bridal party. Britt made sure the reception & ceremony was setup to perfection just as I had planned.

My husband and I had a vision and Britt made it come true! Cannot recommend Britt Giltenan Events enough!

Sent on 05/10/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount