949 Ninebark Lane, Longmont, CO 80503 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About Britt Giltenan Events

A true romantic, Britt believes there is nothing more worth celebrating than love and the commitment to marriage. She has an eye for design, an obsession with details and a genuine desire to ensure every couple has a seamless and unforgettable wedding day. Britt has been certified as a Trained Wedding Planner by the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners.

Britt Giltenan Events offers full service planning, partial planning and event design. Britt is located in Boulder, Colorado but frequently does weddings in Savannah, Georgia and accepts clients in other fun destinations worldwide. Britt Giltenan Events is experienced with destination weddings and are experts at ensuring your guests enjoy your wedding but their trip as well. We offer a military discount for clients who are active duty service members or veterans.

Follow Britt Giltenan Events on

Britt Giltenan Events 3
  • Sydney

Sydney Duarte · Married on 11/03/2018

The most amazing coordinator

Britt is an incredible wedding planning and will go to the ends of earth for you. I think I personally gave her WAY too much to do, and she thrived on it. My wedding day was so easy that the only thing I worried about was not tripping down the aisle. I can promise you a wedding planner or even just a day of coordinator is worth it when you work with her!

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

AMAZING. After finding Britt on Wedding Wire, she was the perfect day-of-wedding coordinator from the start. We planning our Savannah wedding from Virginia and Britt made everything so simple. She's a calm but authoritative presence in a hectic environment. From her color-coded spread sheets and timelines to her rehearsal evening and wedding day coordination, she ensured everything went as planned. Couldn't have asked for a better fit.

Kim Bianco · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Britt as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in Savannah, GA this past April (2018).

Short Story: It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Long Story: I do not know what I would have done without Britt. At first, I did not think a day of coordinator was necessary. I have a big family & a ton of people volunteered to help on the day of our wedding. However, after doing my own research - I decided to spend the money on a day of coordinator. A day of coordinator is 100% worth the expense!

During the rehearsal, Britt was great with dealing with my family & took charge of making sure everything was covered. Except, who the bride & groom were supposed to look at (the officiant or each other). We never thought about it until we were standing up there. Oops - my husband and I still laugh about that!

I have no idea what went on to get my vision to come to life on the day of the wedding as I was tucked away enjoying the day with my family & bridal party. Britt made sure the reception & ceremony was setup to perfection just as I had planned.

My husband and I had a vision and Britt made it come true! Cannot recommend Britt Giltenan Events enough!

Britt Giltenan Events 4

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount