5 Reviews for Bridesmaids, Inc.

Looked at several other stores before finding the perfect bridesmaids dresses at Bridesmaids inc. They have tons of dresses in tons of colors to chose from, and their prices are better than any other place I looked. They promptly responded to emails/questions about the status of our orders and had wonderful customer service. However, they are closed on Mondays which made it a little difficult for some of my maids to pick up their dresses.

Profile Picture User4667710, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My niece was able to select her beautiful bridesmaid dresses at this shop. She had so many to choose from! It was also helpful to have it located right across the street from Bridal Bliss where she got her wedding gown!

Profile Picture vicki, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not find the dresses or colors that I wanted for my bridesmaids until I stepped into Bridesmaids Inc. They have TONS of selections, TONS of colors, and their prices are the lowest that I have seen. My girls are from three different states, and were all able to get their dresses in the right size, color, and on time! Love Bridesmaids Inc!!!

Profile Picture User4260756, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews