3161 Cahaba Heights Road, Birmingham, AL 35243 Map · Phone number

About Divine Design Formalwear

In business for over 25 years, our goal as a retailer is to make your special day a wonderful memory by helping you say YES! to your perfect dress! We have a wonderful selection of Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Mothers, Flower Girls, Tuxedo Rentals and accessories! Your "One Stop Bridal Shop!"

We are located in TWO GREAT LOCATIONS in Cahaba Heights (3161 Cahaba Heights Road) and Trussville (1830 Gadsden Highway).

Call for your personal appointment 205.518.5559 // 205.655.7977

2d2fadfbb9cdaa2c 12291746 1051526564914740 8227577654619064358 o
ahna

9 Reviews for Divine Design Formalwear

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot say enough about this place. First of all, I was pleasantly surprised that I got my own room all to myself! A big room too, which comfortably fit my mom and I, and three of my bridesmaids. Reagan was my consultant, and the first thing she did was sit with me and patiently look through my inspiration binder to determine exactly what I like. Then she brought me five perfect dresses to try on. I only tried on 4 before I found The One! I felt very comfortable with Reagan, and she was so knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She was even able to clip the sleeves of my dress in a way that I could see how it'll look when I have them altered. After I picked my dress, we cracked open the champagne and celebrated like family. I've been to other salons with my best friend for her wedding dress, and this one was the best so far. I genuinely felt like I was the only bride there. It couldn't have been a more pleasant experience. I came back a few months later with all of my bridesmaids and found the perfect dress for them! All of the items we ordered came in as expected and looked beautiful. My wedding day would not have been the same without Divine Design!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

I was so impressed by the selection at Divine Design. I went in not knowing at all what I wanted, and Reagan helped me to pull a variety of dress shapes and styles so we could find what worked best. It was awesome to be able to look through the racks and pull things that caught my eye, as well as depend on the staff for recommendations. My goal was to find the shape/style I wanted, and after trying on 6 dresses or so, I fell in love and left having purchased my wedding gown. The one I picked was one Reagan picked out for me - she nailed it! I loved my dress, and am only sad that I only got to wear it for one night.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Divine Design Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love helping each and every bride, and we are honored to have been a part of your special day! Thank you for sharing your experience!

E. · Married on 09/19/2015

I couldn’t have asked for a better bridal gown shopping experience than the one I had at Divine Designs. The boutique was the second shop I visited as part of my search for a dream dress, and though I went to a couple of more stores afterward, I could not get the dress I ultimately walked down the aisle in, or the wonderful service I received, out of my mind. Divine Designs has a great selection that appeals to a variety of taste. Having first gone to Atlanta, I was impressed to find such a vast and unique collection of gowns in my own backyard. The staff was wonderful and gave me plenty of time to try on dresses, offering suggestions for selections that fit my criteria. They were also very mindful of my budget and did not try to steer me to gowns that were out of my price point. Most importantly, they made me feel like a priority. It was a busy day when I went to try on dresses as it coincided with prom dress shopping season, but I was still treated like a star. Months later, my family and friends - and my husband - are still talking about my dress (and the sash I purchased at Divine Designs to complement it) and how beautiful I looked on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Divine Design Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much! Your kind words mean the world to us! Thank you for choosing Divine Design; it was truly our honor to be a part of your special day!

Divine Design Formalwear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Iron City Bham
    Iron City Bham Banquet Halls

Divine Design has an amazing selection of gorgeous gowns! A great way to support a local and family owned shop. Reagan and Michelle are a blast to work with!

• 3161 Cahaba Heights Road Birmingham, 35243 See on map
    2055185559 (Phone number)
    2056557977 (Other Phone Number)
    PROM HOURS: January 2nd - April 30th Tuesday - Friday 10-6; Saturday 10-5 POST PROM HOURS: May 1st - December 30th Monday-Friday 10-6; Saturday 10-5; Sunday 1-5 Cahaba Heights location is APPOINTMENT ONLY. Trussville is Bridal and Bridal Party Appointments; walk-ins welcome for prom/pageant/homecoming. Both locations will accommodate walk-in brides when available.